Samantha's Breast Treatment - Cover

Samantha's Breast Treatment

by IronBuddah

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Mandy has a method that she says is making Samantha's breasts grow. Aaron is skeptical, but Samantha typically wears pasties while Mandy applies the treatment. After seeing the results Aaron is a believer, but is that the only thing that will happen? Like most Samantha stories this one can be read in any order.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Uncle   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   .

Mandy, James, and Aaron were playing a board game when someone’s cell phone beeped. That made Mandy look at hers and exclaim, “Wow, I had no idea it had gotten this late! Samantha! Put your pasties on! We need to get your breast treatment in before it gets too late. It is a school night after all.”

“Breast treatment?” Aaron wondered.

“I rub a mixture of essential oils designed to promote firm, healthy breast tissue. She wasn’t happy with the rate at which she was developing, so I agreed to let her do this. It’s all natural and a lot better for you than getting a boob job.”

“I’ve never heard of anything like that working,” Aaron said dubiously.

“What size bra would you guess Samantha was wearing the last time you saw her?” Mandy inquired.

“Probably a B cup,” Aaron answered a bit too quickly, but he continued. “She probably needed to go up a size, though. She seemed to be kind of bulging out of it. That was maybe three weeks ago.”

I see you don’t pay any attention to my daughter’s chest.” Mandy teased. “It’s OK; your observation was accurate. She was more than ready for a C cup then. We had to get her D-cup bras recently. We only bought her two, though. As well as this is working for her, she’ll be outgrowing those in no time as well.”

“You’re probably wondering why I told Samantha to put pasties on.” Aaron held up two fingers to indicate that he was, just a little. “Well, it takes about 15-20 minutes to apply the oil, and it was just a hassle having to do that in Samantha’s room with the door closed every time. We decided that pasties would meet the demands of modesty in front of her stepfather. Since we’re going to let her come out here in front of you, I guess you’re like her uncle now.”

Samantha emerged from her bedroom wearing shorts and two Captain America shields over her nipples. Her breasts were quite obviously larger than the last time Aaron had seen them, and they seemed to defy gravity, sitting quite buoyantly on her chest. This also made them quite bouncy.

“Hot damn Samantha, your t ... boobs are incredibly perky!” Aaron exclaimed.

“It’s OK if you call them tits,” Samantha responded. “Normally, I call them boobs, but sometimes when I catch sight of myself in the mirror, I’m like, ‘Damn girl, you’ve got a set of big tits on you now!’ And the different pasties are just fun. We’ve done cats, bats, the Marvel movies, hearts, and several others.”

“See what I mean about these oils promoting healthy breast tissue?” Mandy inquired. Almost speechless, Aaron just nodded up and down vigorously. “If you think they look nice now, wait until you see what they look like after I’ve rubbed the oil into them. The way this works is that your boobs swell about a cup size with every application. They return to almost normal size after an hour or two, but you’re supposed to keep between two and five percent of the gains from each session. As fast as Samantha is growing, though, she has to be averaging quite a bit more than that.”

“Well, it doesn’t look like she’s complaining,” Aaron observed.

“No, I am not!” came the enthusiastic reply as the teen grabbed a double handful of her own tit flesh.

“Oh, get over here, you goofball, so we can get this started and you can get to bed.”

The board game was put on hold as both Aaron and James watched spellbound as Mandy worked the mixture of essential oils into Samantha’s chest. At first, it didn’t look like anything was happening, but by the time five minutes had passed, it was clear that Samantha’s breasts were swelling. By the time ten minutes had passed, it looked like Samantha could use a larger sized bra, and when the timer went off at fifteen minutes, it looked doubtful that she could fasten her current bra.

“Wow! That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen!” Aaron marveled when Mandy was finished. Samantha’s knockers were flushed pink from the manipulation of oil being rubbed into them, and they shone in the light.

“Aw, thank you, Uncle Aaron,” Samantha grinned. Then she threw an arm around his neck to give him a half hug. Then she sat down on his lap, and her eyes got as big as saucers as she realized that watching her boobs get oiled up had given Aaron a huge hard on. However, after her initial surprise, she settled into Aaron’s lap and rested her head on his shoulder. This had the side effect of rubbing one of her larger than normal boobs against Aaron’s chest.

“Well, don’t you two look cozy?” Mandy commented.

Aaron and Samantha were barely aware of the outside world. Between the pressure of her tit rubbing against him and her ass sitting on his hard cock, all Aaron could think about was kissing the girl. He moved on his desire, and Samantha tilted her head, indicating that she wanted him to continue. They pressed their lips together twice before opening their mouths and French kissing each other eagerly.

“Whoa, whoa, slow down, you two,” Mandy tried to intervene, but they paid her no heed. “Well, she was bound to start sucking face with someone soon, the way she was filling out. Might as well let it be Aaron. Just don’t go any further than that,” she added.

Mandy went to put the oils away, and when she came back, Samantha was holding Aaron’s head with both hands and holding it to one of her boobs. Samantha had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip, obviously loving the attention she was getting. “All right, you two. I said don’t let it go any further. I mean it this time!”

However, Samantha peeled the pastie off her other tit and guided Aaron’s head to that jug. “We’re not going any further; we were already doing this!” Samantha stated to defend removing the other pastie. “Oh yes, Aaron!”

Mandy and James watched as Aaron tried to slurp as much of Samantha’s big tit into his mouth as he could manage. Samantha’s mother and stepfather were getting excited about the make out session going on in front of them.

Suddenly Samantha got out of Aaron’s lap and pulled her shorts down a fraction of an inch, “Aaron?”

James and Mandy held their breath, knowing what that implied but not knowing what Aaron’s reaction would be.

They both started breathing again when Aaron said, “Yes!”

“Oh shit! We should have said something before Aaron did. It might be too late to stop them now!” Mandy gasped.

Samantha had already dropped shorts and panties on the floor and was scampering across the floor to the couch. She lay down on the couch and spread her legs. Aaron was following as he undid his fly. He climbed between Samantha’s legs and lowered his pants to reveal a fully erect cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.