The Shortest Skirt in School - Cover

The Shortest Skirt in School

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Puberty arrives late for Simone and it affects her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism  

After a while of comparing the guys and what they’d done to us I noticed that it was getting cooler.

“Fancy another swim before it gets cold?” I asked.

“Shall we go and tell the guys that we’re going into the pool?”

“That depends on if you want them to start grabbing your tits and pussy.”

Lizzy smiled and replied,

“I’ll go and tell them.”

A few minutes later Lizzy came back out followed by the 3 guys, Duncan and Luke having put their shirts on.

“Not coming for another swim?” I asked.

“Can we take a rain cheque please girls?” Luke said.

“We really want to get in your knickers again.” Duncan added, “but we really have to go.”

“Hot date?” Mike asked.

“No, family dinner. My Gran will be there and we don’t think that she’s got long left.” Luke replied.

“Sorry to hear that bro,” Mike replied, “yeah, I’m sure that the girls will be here some other time.”

I waited until Duncan and Luke had had plenty of time to get down the road then turned to Mike and said.

“You didn’t tell them about half term?”

“No, I got the impression that neither of you were too pleased with Duncan so I’m not going to invite him again.”

“But you will invite Luke won’t you?” Lizzy asked.

“Sure, and a whole load of other guys if you want, just not Duncan. Now, who’s for that swim?”

Mike was soon naked and chasing us girls into the pool. It was the first time that Lizzy had seen Mike naked and after some time of messing about with the ball I said,

“Mike, will you sit on the side of the pool and let Lizzy have a good look at your cock? I know that it’s still hard.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Mike replied, “let’s get dried and go into the house then Lizzy can explore me in great detail and I can explore her in great detail.”

“He means a 69 Lizzy, are you up for it?”

“Hell yeah.”

We got out of the pool, went and got our towels then Lizzy followed Mike inside. I picked up Lizzy’s clothes and followed them. By the time I got to the lounge Mike was on his back devouring Lizzy’s pussy and Lizzy was trying to swallow Mike’s cock.

I went to the toilet and when I got back Lizzy was still trying to swallow Mike’s cock whilst she was cumming from Mike’s administrations. I sat and watched them, they were in a world of their own and doubted if they even knew I was there. I looked at Lizzy’s tits hanging from her chest. They’re bigger than mine, probably somewhere between an ‘A’ cup and a ‘B’ cup. They were very conical with dark nipples that aren’t as big as mine. My right hand went to my left tit and toyed with the nipple as I wondered how big my tits would grow.

Lizzy started cumming first, but all credit to her, her head kept going up and down on Mikes cock. His arms were round her, holding her butt, so that he could continue doing whatever he was to her.

After a few minutes Lizzy started cumming again closely followed by Mike, and Lizzy kept his cock in her mouth throughout it all. Finally spent, Lizzy rolled off Mike and lay next to him. Both looked knackered.

I went and sat the other side of Mike and looked down at his soft cock, covered in Lizzy’s saliva and probably some of Mike’s cum. I bent over and kissed it, a little disappointed that it didn’t twitch or start to grow.

Lizzy sat up and said,

“I’ve never really looked at a cock close-up, without it thrusting in and out of my mouth that is, can I look at yours please Mile?”

“Go for it.” Mike replied and spread his legs wider so that she could get a good look under his balls.

As Lizzy, and me, lifted and prodded and poked poor Mike’s cock and balls like he was some sort of new toy, the inevitable happened and it started to grow. Both Lizzy and I watched, fascinated in the transformation.

“That’s going to be my first.” I said.

“Simone,” Mike said, “we’ve talked about this, we can’t, it’s incest and against the law.”

“It’s not like you’re going to make me pregnant is it?”

“Simone, we shouldn’t.”

“What about Lizzy, will you fuck her?”

“SIMONE.” Lizzy said, “you can’t go offering my body to any old man.”

“Mike isn’t any old man, he’s my brother and he’s only a couple of years older than you. Go on, you can fuck him if you like.”

There was deadly silence for a good 10 seconds before Lizzy slowly got to her feet, lifted one leg over Mike and started to squat down over his cock. As her pussy got close I reached over, held his cock and guided it in to Lizzy’s vagina.

“Arrrrrgh, ohhhhhh, shit, ohhhhhhhh, that’s soooooo nice. Arrrrrgh.” Lizzy said as she slowly lowered herself until her I saw her pubic bone meet Mike’s.

“Oooooooooooooooooh.” Lizzy said as she just sat there. Then she added,

“You’ve got to try this Simone it’s awesome, why didn’t I do this months ago.”

Lizzy slowly started raising and lowering herself as her vocal chords got exercised with her cries of pleasure.

It didn’t take long for Lizzy to cum again but Mike was still laying there enjoying the warm, wet, velvety feeling of a vagina on his cock.

“Don’t cum yet Mike.” Lizzy said, “I want to try something else. Close your eyes so that you get a nice surprise.”

Lizzy slowly lifted herself off of Mike and moved away, using girl sign language to tell me to take her place. As I started to impale myself Lizzy went and knelt near Mike’s head and started making the same noises that she had made when she lowered herself onto his cock.

I tried to keep silent but a few noises of pleasure did escape my mouth and I hoped that Lizzy’s noises drowned out mine...

“Keep your eyes closed Mike.” Lizzy said as I started riding his cock.

This time the fornicating couple started cumming at roughly the same time and Lizzy didn’t try to cover the noises of pleasure that I was making.

Mike must have noticed the change of voice and opened his eyes.

“Fuck Simone, what are you doing?”

“I would have thought that that was obvious Mike.”

“But you shouldn’t be doing that.”

“Nope, and neither should you, but we are, so we may as well keep doing it now.”

“Well it was nice, but we shouldn’t really.”

“Until the next time.” I added.

Mike thought for a few seconds then said,

“You two have had a good, long look at me so isn’t it fair that I have a good look at you?”

“I guess that it is, come on Lizzy, let’s sit on the sofa with our legs spread wide so that Mike can compare our pussies.”

Lizzy looked a little hesitant so I added,

“Bloody hell Lizzy, he’s eaten you out, you’ve given him a blowjob, you’ve both cum on each other, you shouldn’t be shy after all that lot.”

“It’s not that, it’s just, my clit isn’t as big as yours.”

“And my tits aren’t as big as yours Lizzy. We’re not going to judge each other and I’m sure that Mike won’t be either.”

“Hell no,” Mike added, “I’m 100% sure that each of your pussies are amazing, just in a slightly different way. There’s no good or bad, just different, although I would call a hairy pussy a bad thing.

Lizzy lost her reluctance and joined me on the sofa, our nearest legs overlapping.

Mike stuck his head in between Lizzy legs first and soon she was saying that his breathing was tickling her pussy. I watched as he spread her lips wider and pulled her clit hood back.

“Beautiful” he said.

Lizzy gasped as he slid a finger inside her and watched as her flesh moved about.

“Careful Mike.” I said, “you’ll make her cum.”

“Not yet, hold it back Lizzy, after I’ve studied Simone’s pussy I’m going to make you both cum at the same time.”

Mike gently slapped Lizzy’s pussy then moved to mine where his did roughly the same as he’d done to Lizzy’s although he used a finger to push my clit from side to side and back to front.

“Stay there girls,” Mike said, “I want you both to cool down so that I’m starting from scratch with both of you.”

“You think that our pussies are going to stop drooling in anticipation waiting for you to finger us?” I said, “You’d have to walk to the North Pole and back to stop that.”

“Hmm, good point, hang on a minute, and shut your eyes, I’ve got a surprise for you.”

I heard Mike get up then walk out of the room. A minute later I heard him come back and he said,

“Keep those eyes shut girls.”

A couple of seconds later my body jerked back and I swore. I heard and felt Lizzy do the same.

“What the fuck?” I said as I looked down at my pussy and saw one of those long, thin, ice pops lollipops sticking out of my pussy. I looked at Lizzy and saw that she had one in her as well.

“Fuck Mike, what was that for.”

“Are you as horny as you were Simone?”

“No, but that thing is freezing, take it out please.”

Mike waited a couple of seconds, pulled both of them out and stuck them in our mouths.

“Fuck your mouths with what’s left of them.” Mike commanded.

We did that whilst Mike gave each of our slits a lick to catch the fruit juice that was leaking out of us. Then he went back on his knees and watched the 2 ice lollies get devoured.

When they’d gone he moved his hands to our pussies and inserted a finger. Within seconds all thoughts about the ice lollies had gone and I was feeling good. Judging by the moans from Lizzy she too was feeling good.

Mike’s magical fingers knew what to do and how to find that special spot on the wall of our vaginas and it didn’t take long for us both to cum. When Mike thought that we’d understand he said,

“Well it looks like you 2 are just as horny as each other. I’d call that a draw.”

Giving both our clits a little tap Mike got to his feet, Lizzy saying,

“I see that you enjoyed that as well Mike.”

“Sure did, but I think that I need a bit of a rest before you 2 start on me again.”

“It’s funny that boys haven’t got the staying power that girls have when it comes to sex.” Lizzy said.

“Speaking from experience are you Lizzy?” Mike asked.

“No, I read it somewhere, girls can be made to cum over and over and still want more but boys cum once and need a rest to recharge their batteries.”

“We obviously weren’t built with Duracell batteries in us.”

“So,” I said, “what’s next, food, shower, movie, get dressed? Not that I’m going to do the last one, I’m staying naked until I hear dad’s car in the drive.”

“Dad’s car is electric,” Mike said, “it’s silent.”

“I forgot about that, hmm, I’ll have to think of some other early warning system.” I replied.

“I might have an idea about that,” Mike said, “we’ve been taking about blue tooth and presence detectors at school, I’ll try and work something out. But in the meantime I’m going for a shower, I’ve got girl sweat and cum all over me.”

“Sounds good to me.” I replied.

Mike went and used our parents bathroom whilst Lizzy and I went to the bathroom that Mike and I use. Unsurprisingly, we talked in the shower and I asked her what she thought of her day so far.

“Well the first part was crap but after mum had dropped me off here it’s been, it’s been amazing, but that word doesn’t do it justice. So many firsts, so many things that I want to do again.”

“Like going to school with no knickers and ultra short skirts?” I asked

“The no knickers part isn’t the problem, I’ve done that before. The ultra short skirts, well, apart from the fact that my rents would never let me out of the house in a skirt even twice the length of yours, I don’t want to go flashing my butt and pussy to everyone.”

“You’ve done it today.”

“That’s different, that was just 3 guys and at your house. School is a whole new ball park.”

“Okay, I won’t try to push you, but if you want to borrow one of my skirt and change at school you can.”

“Thanks but I don’t think so.”

“Okay, but if you change your mind. Hey, what do you think of Mike and his fingers?”

“Oh my gawd Simone, where the hell did he learn to do that?”

“I have no idea but I’m glad that he can do it.”

“Me too, can I come and live here? I need a lot more of his fingers and his tongue.”

“You can come for the whole of half term if you want.”

“Could I, that would be awesome but will your parents approve?”

“They won’t care, but you have to promise to be naked like me all the time that my parents are away, and that includes when Mike has any of his mates over.”

“Yes, yes, just so long as Mike uses his tongue and fingers on me every day.”

“I don’t think that I need to ask him but I might ask him to invite lots of his mates.”

“All on one day or spread over the week?”

“Do you fancy being gang-banged Lizzy, I think that it might be fun.”

“Maybe, I’ve never really thought about it.”

“Start thinking girl.”

After the shower Lizzy helped me get something to eat for all of us, Lizzy commenting that it was weird doing ordinary things totally naked, and me telling her that she’d soon forget that she was naked and neither of us were bothered by Mike looking at our tits all the time that were were eating.

Then we watched a couple of movies, again Lizzy saying that it was weird.

When it came time to go to bed Lizzy and I went to my room and got into bed together. We were soon talking about other times that we’d slept together all innocently. We were laying there facing each other and Lizzy had a hand resting on my hip.

Something made me move my free hand and put it on one of her tits. We stared at each other for a few seconds in silence then we both moved our faces closer together and we kissed.

The kisses led to caressing each other, then touching each other’s pussy and before long my feet were at the top of my bed and my head by her pussy. We eagerly ate each other until be both had satisfying orgasms then we fell asleep.


Mike woke us with a slap on our bare butts and the comment,

“I know what you 2 got up to last night.”

I looked blankly at him for a second then realised that my head was still near Lizzy’s feet.

“We’re not lesbians.” Lizzy said.

“I didn’t think for one second that you were. No man could after what we got up to yesterday. Talking of which, the sun’s shining and we’ve only got a couple of hours before your mother picks you up Lizzy.”

Both Lizzy and out were out of bed in seconds and running down the stairs. Our morning shower was replaces by a quick dip on the pool then a couple of 69s on the grass. We let Mike have a bit of a rest before Lizzy wanted another fuck before she had to leave.

I went and got Lizzy’s dress and one for myself and we both put them on before going round the front of the house to wait.

“What about my underwear?” Lizzy asked.

I smiled and told her that I’d take it to school the next day for her.

“But I have to go to a church do with my mum.”

“Well it looks like you’ll probably be the only underwearless girl there with cum running down the insides of her thighs.” I said as Lizzy’s mum’s car pulled up.

I said hello to Lizzy’s mum as Lizzy got in the car hoping that her mother wouldn’t realize what Lizzy wasn’t wearing.

My dress was off before I got to the back of the house and I asked Mike if he was ready to fuck me. I was expecting him to go on about incest again but he said,

“I sure am, I haven’t been getting my share of your body for a while.”

“So you’ve given up on this incest rubbish?”

“Yes, we’ve already fucked once so another time, or another 100 or so times, won’t make any difference, just keep taking those pills.”

“So are you going to practice making love to me ready for when you get a girlfriend?”

“That’s not a bad idea Sis, would you mind, all that kissing and caressing instead of just fucking?”

“So long as you make me cum I don’t care what else you do to me, but some passionate kissing sounds nice.”

We spent the next hour or so making love out on the back lawn and Mike will make some girl a great boyfriend sometime. Then he asked me if he could take some photographs of me.

“Naked I presume, and like those that Duncan took?”

“Yes, but with you being a more willing model.”

“I wasn’t that unwilling with Duncan, it’s just his attitude, It’s like he was just using me, and ME, a model, I haven’t got the body for that.”

“That’s a matter of opinion. I think that you’ve got a great body for a girl who only recently started puberty.”

“Thank you Mike, and you can take as many photos of me as you like, and I’m guessing that you want most of them to be of an adult nature and some with your cum all over my face.”

“I’ve had another thought as well, one that you might be interested in Simone, how about I take a set of photos of you every week so that we can look through them and see how your body changes?”

“You mean from various angles and close-ups of my tits and pussy? Yes, I like that idea, it’s a pity that you didn’t start a few months ago before my tits and clit started to grow. My pussy wasn’t as meaty as it is now. I thought that I was getting fat but I googled it and it’s normal. The other thing is that my pubic bone has started growing forwards. It now fills my hand when I cup my pussy.”

“Well we can’t do anything about that but we can setup a sort of slideshow of your development from now on.”

“Yeah, I like that, I hope that you’ve got lots of hard disk space on that computer of yours.”

Mike went and got his phone, it’s a top end phone so it had a good camera.

We stayed out in the back garden and Mike took dozens of photos of me, in silly poses like I’d seen fashion models on the internet and lots in very sexy and revealing poses like in some of the porno movies that I’d watched on the internet.

We didn’t just stay in the back garden, we went round the front and even to the road at the end of the drive. I was sort of hoping that someone driving by would see me but no one drove passed.

Mike suggested that we go to the local woods over the half term and take a load of photos there. That sounded fun to me, the risk of someone seeing me made my wet pussy even wetter.

It was my turn for a brainwave and I suggested that as well as inviting lots of his mates over for a bit of fun at the house, he tells them to bring a camera and that he charges them to take photos of me naked. We could even go to the woods and they could take photos of me ‘au natural’, completely at one with nature.

“You do realizes that lots of those photos would get passed around school and even put on the internet don’t you Simone?”

“Yeah, I don’t mind, in fact I’d sort of like that, all those boys wanking whilst looking at my photos.”

“Jeez girl, who are you? What have you done with the little sister that I had a few weeks ago?”

“I can’t help what puberty has done to me.”

“No you can’t, and I’m certainly not complaining Simone, Now, do you want me to take a photo of you spread eagle laying on the road before we go back and take the first of the growth history albums?”

“Hmm, I like that idea,” I said getting on my back on the road, “but can you fuck me before we take the first of the serious photos, I want the albums to include one of your cum seeping out of me.”

After the spread eagle on the road shot we did go back round the back of the house and Mike took photos of me from all angles, standing and laying on my back with my legs wide open. He also took close-up shots of my tits and pussy. Then he fucked me, pulling out of me after his first load of cum went inside me. He held his cock until it was in front of my face then he let go and more cum landed all over my face.

Mike then took photos of my cum covered face, little tits and my pussy with his cum seeping out and running down the insides of my thighs.

Taking all those photos took quite a while and left us hungry so we went in and prepared some food then Mike connected his laptop to the big flat screen TV in the lounge and set a slideshow running.

At first it was a bit weird seeing me naked on the big screen and when I told that to Mike he said that he wondered how he could get them onto one of the huge screens at the cinema.

As the slideshow progressed we talked about the poses having a hit of a laugh, and me thinking about other poses that I could do. After I’d finished eating my right hand drifted to my pussy and started toying with my clit slowly getting me quite turned-on.

When the slideshow ended I looked at Mike and saw that he was watching my right hand. He got up and came and knelt between my legs. I moved my hand away from my pussy and Mike’s mouth and tongue took over.

After my first orgasm Mike got me to turn over. I knelt on the front edge of the sofa with my face on the back of the sofa. I got a bit vocal as Mike’s cock entered me and then fucked me until we’d both orgasmed.

By then the day had caught up with me and I decided to go to bed, Mike saying that he’d tidy the house just in case our parents got back before we got back from school the next day.


On the Monday morning when I woke up I was feeling horny so I went into Mike’s room and woke him with my mouth on his cock. When he opened his eyes and saw that he wasn’t dreaming he pulled me onto him, spun me around and started eating my pussy. I managed to get my mouth to his cock and we had a satisfying 69.

When I went to get dressed for school I was still very horny and I went into the back of my wardrobe and got out the skirt that I had decided that I would never wear. I put it on and pushed it as low on my hips as it would go. Stood directly in front of the mirror I couldn’t see my slit or clit but when I went to the other side of the room and looked in the mirror I could just see the end of my clit. Turning round I held a small mirror so that I could see the big mirror I couldn’t see my butt but as soon as I bend forward just a little bit I could just see the crack between the back of my thighs and my butt cheeks.

“Dare I?” I asked myself. “Fuck it, I’m wearing it, I just hope that mum isn’t back when I get home from school.”

And I did, and when Mike saw me he asked me if I was really going to wear the skirt to school, and when I said that I was he told me to be careful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.