Of Course I Did - Cover

Of Course I Did

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young girl (G) defends screwing her boyfriend to father (F)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   .

G: “Of course I’m fucking him. He’s my boyfriend. That’s what you’re supposed to do with boyfriends.”

F: That’s what my daughter shrieked when I asked if she’d had sex with her new boyfriend. She was still in my care after her mother died. I countered with, “Who said so?”

G: “Who said so? My best girlfriend, that’s who! You know. Marcie. She is sixteen and knows all about stuff like that. She started fucking when she was fifteen like me.”

F: “I don’t think that’s a good idea under the circumstances.”

G: “Why shouldn’t I? Mom put me on birth control pills so I could have boyfriends. You need to know I like fucking a lot.”

F: She had a point but not a good one. When her mother died suddenly I was devastated and my daughter was very comforting. She missed her mother too. With my hormones and hers it escalated quickly and she was already on birth control. She spent every night in my bed and was more often the instigator than I was.

G: “Don’t look so sad, father. I’m not going to stop fucking you. Marcie is the one who told me to get in your bed naked. She said it would make us both feel better about losing Mom and she was right. It helped her and her Dad and they still fuck even though he has a girlfriend now.”

F: “Well, that makes me feel a little better, but you are still my special girl and remind me so much of your mother. I guess I’m being a bit selfish about sharing. But it’s not my choice, is it?”

G: “Mom taught me that it’s my body so it’s my choice. It might help balance things out to know that Marcie doesn’t have a boyfriend right now and she said she’d like to fuck you. She got more interested when I told her your cock is bigger than her dad’s.”

F: “So how do you know that?” An attention-getter!

G: “I know because a girl can feel such things down there.”

F: “Oh!” was all I could say. More precocious than I thought. Guess she takes after her mother who had a few extramarital adventures that I forgave her for.

G: “Here, let me show you things are just the same. Suck my titties and then taste me down there. I love that and I washed it out after my date. They make bigger messes than you though.”

F: “What’s the ‘they’ all about?

G: “Yes, I said ‘they’. My boyfriend is a twin and they do everything together, including me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.