Sexy Saturday Session - Cover

Sexy Saturday Session

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A lusty loving woman is dealing with a newly arrived man who she wants to fuck.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   .

“Yes, that man you saw just leaving because you were too early is a lover of mine.”

“So you really want to know more? OK, get your clothes off like I am.”

“Come on. You wanna get laid like you tell me you like so much? I do too.”

“OK, I’ll tell you what you want if you insist. Nothing held back if you can handle that. Lots of guys can’t. I DO know.”

“I insist on the 69 position for me to tell you this. I’m gonna stroke your shaft and kiss your crown while you lick my labia and suck my soupy snatch just the way that last man made it for my pleasure and yours too. I love it like that in case you haven’t noticed. You don’t go off so quickly when I’m slippery inside. I love getting collections of sperm just having fun in me. How many kinds? Will it bother you to know how female I can be? I’ll tell you later because I’m eager to get filled down there again right now.”

“There we go, filling me up so nicely. You are a perfect fit, as I have told you. In case you haven’t noticed, I often have you later in a day so you will finish up my fun the best. Come on, pump my hot pussy full!”

“That was great! You are the best, my man. Let’s get together this time tomorrow too.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.