Grace - Cover

Grace

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Chapter 4: Yasmine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Yasmine - A life of bondage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting  

Grace Hedley, 30
Beth Hedley, 48, mother
Alison Rayland, 30
Chloe Larsson, 25
Freya Hart, 40
Yasmine Moore, 30


Freya, Alyson and Chloe went to the garage and stood in front of Grace.

“Once we touch her, she’ll know it’s us,” Freya said.

The other two nodded before Chloe made a suggestion. “I say we walk her to the kitchen and talk to her there.”

“Look,” pointed Alyson. There was a six foot long stick with a padded collar on the end of it. The sort of item used to control angry dogs. “We can use that.”

“The key is on the floor. She had to drop it somewhere when she finished cuffing herself.” Freya said as she bent down to pick up the key.

The three of them looked at Grace. “Just to be sure, when we do this our lives and hers are going to change. Last chance to walk away,” Freya announced as she studied the faces of the other two.

“Let’s do it then,” smiled Chloe.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” added Alyson.

Freya walked around Grace, kneeled down and touched Grace’s leg. Grace suddenly perked up and moved her head around but didn’t say anything. Freya undid the lock behind her legs and the chain dropped away.

Alyson had the stick with the collar. She stepped forward, opened the collar and slid it around Grace’s neck, buckling it shut. If the three had looked closely at Grace’s mouth slit they might have noticed a little smile.

“Okay,” Freya said as she stepped away. “To the kitchen then.”

Alyson carefully steered her friend using the stick. Chloe made sure there were no obstacles in Grace’s path and Freya followed.

Freya and Chloe sat down at the kitchen table as Alyson removed the collar from around Grace’s neck, leaving her standing.

“One last thing. We don’t tell Grace that we’re looking for her old college roommate. We want to find out this Yasmine did or didn’t do anything to Grace and if she did, then maybe we can use that to our advantage.”

Alyson and Chloe nodded.

“Ready?” asked Alyson.

Freya and Chloe nodded. Alyson looked at the hood on how to remove it. It looked like nothing special so she gently took hold of the bottom edge and slowly rolled it up and off Grace’s head. Grace’s left ear pod dropped out of her ear and her hair splayed out with static electricity.

Grace blinked a dozen times adjusting her eye sight as Alyson undid the hand cuffs. She tossed the key on the table in front of Grace and took a seat next to Freya.

Grace brought her hands up and rubbed her eyes.

“Whew, thank goodness you found me,” Grace’s first words. She smiled at the three friends. Grace may have been surprised to see her friends sitting at the table but didn’t say anything more. Part of her thought her position required her to be quiet until given permission to speak.

“Why didn’t you just tell us?” asked Freya with annoyance in her voice.

“Yeah, like sit us down here at the table and talk to us?” asked Chloe.

Grace looked at her friends. “May I speak?

“Yes,” replied Freya, recognizing the need for Grace’s role to be always subservient. “But no long speeches.”

Grace nodded. “Would you have believed me? Would you have taken me seriously?”

“You never know,” replied Alyson.

“I want this lifestyle, I’ve wanted it all my life, this is who I am.” Grace paused. “But I don’t want to live this way by myself and so I had to find a way to ‘put it in your face’ so to speak.”

“You left us no choice,” replied Freya.

“You could’ve at least given us a choice,” added Chloe.

“I know, I know, but you’re my friends, my only friends really and I love each of you dearly. But If I gave you a choice, I feared that you guys would walk away and probably not want to see me anymore or be my friend.”

“You know we wouldn’t have let you die,” Alyson said as she looked at Grace’s breasts. She had kissed and sucked them not so long ago.

“I know and I’m thankful for that.”

“Well now that you have pushed us to make a decision, so to speak,” Freya said as she looked at Chloe and Alyson. “We’ve decided to, ah, help you out.”

Grace broke out a big smile. “Oh, thank you!”

“But with certain conditions,” added Chloe, her voice stern. She was beginning to enjoy this.

“Of course, anything.”

“You obviously realize that we can’t be with you 24 hours a day. We have lives of our own,” Alyson said.

“Yes I figured that.”

Freya sat up. “One or all of us can be here on the weekends, maybe during the week, depending on our work schedules.” Grace nodded. “You’ll have to continue to work because your gear, so to speak, and your outfits cost money. For now, we’re not willing to pay for things like that, maybe later on, but not now.”

“No problem.”

“We have to get used to your lifestyle, learn about it, so this isn’t going to be easy for us at first.” Freya continued. “But we’ll endeavor to keep you in restraint as well as we can.”

Grace smiled and nodded at her friend. “Please realize that I will do as you ask of me, but that also you’ll respect my limits and allow me to say no. I trust that you’ll never allow me to hurt physically, mentally, or emotionally. I trust you’ll accept my submission and not abuse it.”

“To that end we all agree,” replied Freya. “In the meantime, you live your life as always. Working, shopping, going to doctor visits, tending this house and garden.”

“We’re also going to draw up a contract that will be our escape clause. Should one of us move, or we get tired of this, we have an out,” Alyson added.

“But...”

“We don’t know exactly what we’re doing Grace.” Freya replied cutting Grace off. “We don’t want to hurt you or make a decision that may hurt you. We understand that this is your preferred lifestyle, one in which you’ve probably lived in one form or another as you grew-up. But, we’re new to this and we have to protect ourselves.”

“We understand your need to be confined and restricted in numerous ways, but you can’t expect to have things all your own way,” Alyson said.

“And since you and I work together,” Chloe added, “I can keep an eye on you, make sure you’re behaving yourself.”

“Thank you,” smiled Grace.

“Grace Hedley,” intoned Freya, “you are about to begin your new life as our submissive. You’re here before us, the Doms, as we consider ourselves, because you have willingly asked us to be part of your bondage lifestyle. We are your dominatrix and we will, with assistance from any person or person we think appropriate, keep you in bondage. You will have to come up with a safe word in case things get out of hand. We alone will determine your confinement, your restrictions, your punishments and every aspect of your life as a submissive.”

Freya paused looking at Alyson and Chloe who both nodded.

“However, you will, periodically as determined by the Doms, be asked if you wish to continue your lifestyle. If you say you wish to be released you will be and the matter closed. Note, however you may never go back to this again. Your release ends, along with your condition and our friendship. Once you are asked, whenever we choose as the Doms to ask, if you wish to continue being in bondage you will be allowed a period of one week to contemplate your answer. Should you decide to end your bondage lifestyle, you will after one more week be released and all items of your bondage removed from your life.” Freya paused. “We trust you understand that both the time of any such question is solely in our hands, as is the withdrawal of any further contact with you in any way once your bondage is over. For now, you will start your new life and obeying all instructions and demands.”

Freya looked at Grace. “We will have this entered as a contract of which we will individually sign and so will you.”

Grace smiled and nodded, this was to a large degree what she wanted, her friends taking control.


It was two months later when matters became difficult.

The Doms had grown frustrated with Grace. Each weekend one of them took turns at Grace’s house to “watch” her. They did help her into her bondage gear and secure the chains and cuffs then secured her in the garage. They would do nothing except surf the net and watch Tellie. It quickly became boring for the Doms. Alyson and Chloe wore their “Mistress” uniforms the couple of times but Grace only seemed amused by it. If this was all Grace wanted, then they could make better use of their time by doing something for themselves.

It was the appearance of Yasmine Moore, former roommate of Grace, who was tracked down to a BDSM club called Sapphire of Covent Garden, who revitalized the women. Yasmine changed things in a way that the trio hadn’t thought possible. On a Friday evening, Freya, Alyson and Chloe took the 5:10 express to Kings Cross and a taxi to Covent Garden. There they met Yasmine at a coffee shop. That first meeting led to other meetings as the Doms tried to gain an understanding of Grace’s needs.

The woman, dressed for the meeting in a very smart Dior business suit told them she had started off university in Bedford but transferred to the Imperial College of London for an engineering degree. Throughout her four years at Imperial College, she worked as a stripper at a Gentleman’s club, then as an escort and finally as a Mistress at the Sapphire. Yasmine started working the trades to cover her school attendance costs and then to support herself after graduation. After receiving her Engineering degree, it was hard to find employment in the male dominated field, so she turned to dominating the males, which was way more lucrative and didn’t involve being sent out in the dead of winter to tackle collapsing structures and the like.

She had been amused at being found by the three women, but fully understood not only how this had come about, but in a way, how necessary it was for her old friend. Having a life as a professional dominatrix meant nothing surprised her about people’s needs and desires.

“I make good living as Dom,” she told them, “and in part thanks to Grace. In our first year at Uni we played Dom and Sub, and Grace was happiest when the sub. Nothing hot and heavy, but in our dorm room, Grace liked to be tied up, or made to do things, or wear restrictive clothes. It was from this fetish I found what I enjoyed and when I found work at the Sapphire, my life fell into a new direction.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.