Ten to Nine Forever - Cover

Ten to Nine Forever

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: A brief, illustrated story of an emergency haircutting appointment.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   .

Please Wait while image loads

I was fifteen minutes early for the appointment, as was my habit. She answered the door wearing nothing but jeans. She was as beautiful as advertised.

“You are so punctual,” she said. Her mouth made an ‘mmm.’ “Is punctual the right word? My English is not always so good.”

“I don’t know Swedish, but we could speak French or German,” I said.

“No, I like the English.”

“And I’m sure the English like you,” I teased. At first she didn’t get the joke. Then she smiled. A hugely beguiling smile. Then she said, “I guess I should undress all the way.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Aren’t you here to cut my hair?” She looked at my backpack, which I’d set on the floor.

“Your hair, yes,” I said.

Please Wait while image loads

“But how can you...” Her hands went to her hair. “Misunderstanding, maybe,” she said. “The swim shoot shoot. Um, swim suit suit. Um, hard to say in English. Swim. Suit. Shoot. There.” She smiled again, a touch of nervousness showing. “The director knowed of someone. Short notice, he said. Housecalls.”

“Oh,” I said, understanding. “Sure.”

“I want to be all bare, if that’s okay.”

“No problem,” I said.

She pushed down her jeans. Her blond bush was full, a downy nest. “Nice,” I said.

“I don’t cut for...” She shrugged.

“A long time?” I supplied.

She nodded.

“Speaking of time,” I said, “Your clock seems to be stuck. At midnight. Or noon.”

Please Wait while image loads

She looked at the clock above the mantel. “Oh, that,” she said. “It’s been that way since I moved in. A week? I’ll fix it.”

She hopped up on the mantel. “What time?” she asked.

“Ten to nine,” I said.

She moved the hands. “There!” she said, hopping down. “All better. Maybe we’d better get started. The shoot is at noon.”

Please Wait while image loads

It took almost an hour to get Gudrun fully bare. She had a lovely puss, smooth now, with an alluring notch to her sex. Uncomplicated cunt petals. A smallish yet prominent clit.

We walked back to the living room. “Thank you so much,” she said. “Do I pay you, or... ?”

“The studio will get the bill,” I said.

“But I should give you something. A tip?”

“How about a kiss?” I risked.

She blushed. And endearing blush. But then she surprised me. “Yes, a kiss, but only if you’re naked too.”

“That can be arranged,” I said, already removing my clothing.

I was just pulling down my panties when she said, “The clock. It seems to be stuck. Still ten to nine. Maybe the batteries are dead.”

“I don’t think they had batteries back then,” I said.

She frowned. Then, “Oh, I know. It needs to be winded. I check.” She hopped up onto the mantel.

I stopped her. “Let’s let it be ten to nine a while longer,” I said, spreading her legs.

Please Wait while image loads

We had the loveliest time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.