Enjoying Erections - Cover

Enjoying Erections

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A fortyish abandoned wife takes a job as housekeeper for a dad and four sons. They all discover enjoyable benefits as she settles into this new life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

Marty was struggling to put her life back together. Her husband had left her for a younger woman and she wasn’t happy. Now she had to do all the things her husband had taken care of. The rent was only paid to the end of the month and she had no income, just some cash for groceries and such. She’d not worked since they wed either.

She did know about Craig’s List and optimistically searched for employment. For a week, nothing appropriate. Then it appeared, “Live-in housekeeper for family. Room, board, and salary.” She called at once and the man who answered asked some questions that she could answer OK. He wanted to arrange an interview and she explained she had no transportation so he said he would come over.

Paul was a bit older than herself but seemed nice. There was little bargaining since she had no position or even skill to do that. They did come to terms and she would start the following weekend, thus giving her time to pack.

Paul brought Chuck, the oldest son at nineteen, in his SUV to help Marty move. It wasn’t much though. She watched as they drove out of the town into the countryside, turned down some small roads, and finally onto a driveway that angled through a line of trees which shielded the property from the road. There was a big farmhouse, lovely with gingerbread and covered porches. Two more boys came boiling out as the SUV pulled up.

Paul introduced Marty and listed the other boys in order, “This is Jim who is seventeen, and last but not least, Brock who just turned fourteen. I’ll put nametags on them if need be.” They trooped into the house, up the grand staircase just inside the front door, and the group of helpers placed her belongings in the first bedroom on the right.

Dad ordered, “Chuck, show her around the house and then she can unpack. We are going out for dinner tonight since she hasn’t even seen the kitchen yet. Marty, after you unpack find Jim and take inventory of the pantry. You and he can go to Krogers and do some basic grocery shopping after dinner. We’ll take two cars.” Marty smiled. This guy was organized.

By the end of two weeks she had the place under control. She also discovered, to her delight, that the four boys were polite and helpful, making her life possibly the best she could remember as an adult, even though she was busy much of the day. She had a purpose like never known before. One of the ways she got to know the boys, the older ones anyway, is that she didn’t drive so they would take turns when she needed to shop and would help her throughout.

She was often in charge of the household too since Paul did some technical work she didn’t understand and could be gone onsite irregularly and for multiple days. He really appreciated having her there.

One Friday evening it was balmy so they sat out in the moonlight on the back patio. The boys were gone to a school athletic event. It was the first real chance they’d had to talk personally. Marty had made up a pitcher of Margaritas and they were just relaxing side by side on lounge chairs. Paul suddenly asked, “Why are you single?”

In a soft voice Marty replied, “I’m not really. I don’t know where my husband is, not that I want to anymore. I guess I’ll go for a divorce sometime. How about you?”

Paul turned to look at her, “I lost my wife to breast cancer almost three years ago. I’ve been so busy with work and corralling these boys I haven’t even looked.”

There was quiet for a while and she reached over and took his hand. “I don’t know which is worse but we’re both feeling sorrow. I’m glad I’m not still alone. I really like it here and all of you.”

Paul squeezed her hand back and didn’t let it go.

Marty, after another pause and feeling the drinks, murmured, “With four kids you must have had a good love life. Mine sure didn’t produce any.”

“We sure did and I miss that too.”

The way he said that tugged at her heartstrings. Turning to face him, she got up some gumption and said, “Maybe I could help with that too. I think I made my husband feel good.”

“NO!” spouted Paul.

Marty jerked in surprise. Had she offended him?

Paul reached for her hand again, “I’m sorry. That didn’t come out the way I intended. My wife and I didn’t have sex to make just ourselves feel good. I mean, it was more than that. It wasn’t one-sided. We both focused on making both of us feel good together. A partnership or team effort or whatever you want to call it. Do you get what I mean?”

Looking thoughtful, she replied slowly, “I’m not sure. I don’t remember anything like that.”

Also feeling the alcohol and his loneliness and the presence of a woman nearby, Paul ventured, “Would you like to try it to see if you can?”

He saw her shiver and then she said, “I’m not on birth control. Not that I ever have been but nothing ever happened. You have some clear evidence of virility though. Hey, my period is only a couple days away and you certainly have my attention. Where?”

Paul came over and started unbuttoning her blouse and then she popped off her bra. She felt a bit pudgy and out of shape but he didn’t seem to mind. When his hands and mouth started teasing her full tits better than her husband had ever done she got busy on his clothes too.

After some thorough hand exploration of her lower regions, she was shocked when his tongue went there too. Her husband had never done that even though she was expected to use her mouth on his parts. She certainly was going to do that for Paul, especially after discovering that his lovely lance was circumcised, the first one like that she’d seen. Her husband had been the only one up till now.

When the tension had built, Paul asked, “Do you want to be on top?”

She gasped, “What do you mean?” He showed her and she loved it, especially when her tits got so much attention this way. The very next thing she noticed was that he lasted more than two minutes, not blowing his top just as it was getting good for her. She shook and moaned and cried feeling her first coital climax.”

“Paul, I hope that was good enough for you.”

“Marty, I thought it was damned good for a first time together. I gathered there were some new things for you.”

“Hell, yes. I’ve never had an orgasm with a man in me. And what you did to my tits was wonderful. If I get on birth control can we do this again?”

“Give me fifteen minutes and we can do it again right here.”

“Holy shit, Paul! You are amazing! What I’ve missed!”

“Felt awfully good to me too, Marty.”

Opportunities were taken as they could be found after Marty got to the clinic. Regular decorum was maintained in the presence of the boys, which unfortunately was much of the time.

About once a week Marty would do each of their laundry. It so happened that one afternoon she was carrying Jim’s clean clothes to his room and noticed that the door was barely shut so just pushed it open. Her eyes popped open. He was lounging on his bed, phone in his left hand looking at something, and his right wrapped around his hardon. When he heard her enter he tried to cover up but she was spellbound. “I’ve never seen a teen one,” she said. She put the clothes on the dresser and sat on the bed next to him. Her times with his dad had greatly increased her confidence and curiosity so she pursued it. “May I?”

He didn’t object so she reached out to see how much it felt like the organ that had spurted the sperm that planted him. He relaxed as the delightful sensations of someone else’s hand got to him. Copying the hand motions she’d seen him make soon caused a vigorous eruption on his chest and belly.

Getting a damp washrag to clean up she commented, “I’d better reciprocate to be polite,” and removed her top. She often didn’t bother with a bra around the house since her nipples rubbing on her top felt good. Scooting close to him she asked, “Have you ever felt breasts?”

Finally, a word out of Jim, “No, I haven’t even seen real ones. Can I?” She nodded and guided his hands while one of hers fondled the resurrected rod. After a bit she had to leave. “That was fun. Maybe we can do some more sometime when we have the house to ourselves like now.” Jim beamed.

Paul had a certain someone slip into his room late that night and drain his dick. He wondered what had gotten into her besides himself. She was getting to be more fun all the time.

Jim was a fast learner and soon enough had his face exploring between her thighs. She was careful to keep it clean, especially after Paul had messy male fun there. As she looked at the top of Jim’s head she wondered how he would react if he know what all happened where his tongue was. That gave her something to talk to his dad about someday.

At the next opportunity she did just that. “Paul, I hope I can ask this. Did you and your wife ever do anything kind of wicked?”

He thought for a moment and smiled as he replied, remembering a good time. “We’d been married a while before she told me one special memory. Before she met me she’d spent a night with a boyfriend and his best friend. She told me as much as she could remember about them taking turns and doing her together and how she felt so wickedly slutty. It never happened again but we talked about doing it with the right other person. It sure got us turned on, kind of like I am now just thinking about it.”

Marty was humping back, very aroused by the thoughts. She whispered hoarsely, “I’ve got three other men here. I wonder what THAT would be like!” Paul erupted with big growls. The subject got mentioned from time to time. Marty remembered a story title from an erotic story website that went something like “It’s not your pussy; it’s just your turn.” That brought an odd expression to Paul’s face but no retort.

It wasn’t surprising that Jim’s cock would get its turns in the near future. One afternoon Jim was happily banging away making her feel good. He mentioned, at a break, “Did you know Brock is still a virgin? You ought to do him like you did me.”

“Wouldn’t that bother you?”

“Hell, Marty. If knowing you fuck Dad doesn’t concern me then why should he?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.