Coronavirus Copulation - Cover

Coronavirus Copulation

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Close quarters and confinement lead to new connections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Willie had to go back to the long-time family house because he lost his low-paying job due to the pandemic layoffs. He’d looked for other work until his meager savings ran out. No choice but to ask Mom for a place to stay. His long-single mother was extra lonesome with the restrictions and with few friends anyway so she welcomed him.

He packed his few personal belongings into his older, but serviceable and paid for, car and rolled the five hours to that familiar neighborhood where he had spent a lot of time with his grandparents. The modest but well-cared for place had been mortgage-free a couple of generations back and Mom was the only inheritor.

Her big hug, pushing her bounteous bosom against his t-shirted chest felt so good. His love life had been nil for months. Life could only get better. She could live a simple life on some social welfare added to the meager Social Security payment from his long-deceased father. A couple of glasses were filled from the big box of inexpensive Merlot with ice and they sat down to chat. It was a nice warm summer day and Mom had only a thin top and short shorts on. Her big tits jiggled as she moved and Willy couldn’t help but notice she was braless. He was plenty horny and seeing her nipples poking out added to his discomfort. He shouldn’t be thinking about that, he reminded himself.

He moved his eyes lower but that didn’t help because her legs were damned shapely for an almost forty-year-old woman and the shorts only accented that. Damn! When the glasses of wine were emptied he made a suggestion, “Let’s go for a walk. I want to see how the old neighborhood is doing.” She smiled and away they went.

After a block she reached out and took his hand, “I’m so glad you’re here. I’m getting real lonesome.”

“Have you been dating?”

“Not for a while because of all this virus shit. You also don’t realize how tough it is to find decent men at this age. All most of them want is to get between your legs, have some fun, and move on. While I like some fun too, I like a lot more than that in a relationship.”

That jolted Willie. He’d never thought of Mom getting laid, even to start him, her only child, twenty years ago. He also hadn’t wondered why there were no brothers or sisters before Dad got killed in an accident.

He helped her with dinner, enjoying being in another human being’s presence for a change. They watched a movie that evening with some more wine. They’d had some at dinner and he was getting a bit tipsy. When she snuggled with her back to him clad in only an old, thin nightie and cotton panties, it was bad enough. Pulling his arm around her where it rested in her cleavage made him uncomfortably enlarge “down there”. He struggled to keep his big rod from touching her and her seeing it in his underwear, the only thing he had to wear to bed. He usually slept nude.

She hugged and kissed him goodnight as he got in bed in his old room. More stimulation and he struggled to not jack off to get to sleep.

Sometime in the wee hours a loud summer thunderstorm rolled through. He was awakened from a sound sleep not by the storm but by someone getting in the bed and plastering themselves up against him. He reached out and it was a naked woman. He jolted awake to realize it was Mom! Oh My God! His pecker started swelling up against some part of her and he tried, unsuccessfully, to extricate himself.

She whispered, “It’s OK. I’ve felt them before.”

“But you’re my mother.”

“So? I’m scared by the storm and it doesn’t matter. Feels good to know you are such a man. Just hug me and let’s go to sleep.” He had a lot of difficulty but his pecker wilted and he finally dozed off.

Thankfully she was gone when he awoke and could hear her in the kitchen. He had to beat off his morning wood so he could empty his bladder. His mom hugged and kissed him good morning and nothing was mentioned about the earlier event.

He had plenty of overdue yard work to keep him busy all day and they watched another movie that evening after he showered to beat off his horny meat and put clean clothes on. Same thin coverings. He noticed she seemed to be plying him with wine and placed his arm up snug under her pendulous breasts. She even seemed to push herself up against his resulting erection so he quit trying to accomplish what couldn’t be done. He thought he heard her purr when she did so.

He usually slept nude and he skipped the underwear. What he didn’t expect was his naked mother opening the bedroom door and getting under the light covers. “What the hell?”

She gave him a little kiss on his lips. “I don’t like sleeping alone and last night was too nice to not want to do it again. Shut up and just snuggle. That’s what I want. As I told you last night, I like body contact and your erection is just fine.”

He couldn’t get to sleep and fidgeted enough that she couldn’t either. “I’ll be right back,” she said she got up in the moonlight streaming through the window to return with a washrag in her hand. She didn’t lie down but pushed him on his back and her right hand grasped his hard rod. She expertly began moving her hand up and down and it felt so much better than when he jacked off. The washrag caught the spurts. She folded it over and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. “That should help.” It did in spite of his amazement.

The next morning was much like the last but it was really raining outside so she poured them some fresh coffee and took him into the front room. “You are a grown up now so there are some things I want to tell you. I was a virgin when I married your father. He helped me get comfortable with sex and I loved it. You were started pretty soon but the doctor told me after the delivery I probably couldn’t safely have any more. I was very disappointed as was your father so I had my tubes tied. The sex was still a lot of fun.

“When he was gone I didn’t even think of it for a while but it is such a basic need and I’d loved it so much that the itch returned. It was a struggle for that first year but then I was through the mourning period. I was an easy lay for a while until I figured out it wasn’t very satisfying compared to him. I was fussier and had some short and long term affairs. I didn’t keep count but fifteen years is a lot of nights to want to not sleep alone. That is why I have come to your bed. It’s been over four months since I’ve been laid and my itch is very strong. How about you?”

Willie’s head was reeling but he managed to mumble, “Bout the same.”

She changed the topic and got out the board games he’d played as a kid and they had a lot of fun even though Willie kept getting distracted by her bosom moving behind her thin blouse. Now he wondered how many men had enjoyed them. He didn’t even want to think about her being pussy filled so much.

This night he expected her in his bed but she didn’t bring a washcloth. He was hard and thought she’d expect to play with it. Her pendulous breasts hung down enticingly as she climbed on the double bed to reach him but didn’t sit, staying on all fours. Her right hand reached out and gave his big bone a couple of strokes before she leaned over and engulfed his small head in her mouth for a moment. She pulled off and turned towards his face, grinning, “This way is neater and more fun for me. A former president said it wasn’t sex.” She turned back to the aching pleasure pole and expertly evoked a mouthful which she swallowed, smiling.

She turned over to lie on her back and asked, “Do you know where you entered the world from?” Willie nodded, “Then please get down there and make it feel good with your mouth. Only fair.”

He’d eaten girlfriends’ pussies but she guided him about what made hers feel best until she gave violent shakes as she trapped his head between clamped thighs. Her voice was loud and it was good the windows were closed he thought.

“Damn I needed that! Thank you. I might ask you to do it again soon so be ready”. They snuggled and slept. She was still there when he awoke but soon stirred. “That’s the best sleep I’ve had in a long time. Could I get you to make me feel so good to start the day? I’d better go pee first. I don’t think you’d like to taste that juice from down there. Or would you? I’ve had boyfriends who did. Oh, TMI.” Spotting his morning wood she added, “Looks like you need one kind of draining so you can do the other. I’ll be right back to take care of it.”

Mission soon accomplished and she went with him to the toilet, wanting to hold his deflating cock and aim it. It started to fill with blood again so she let it go as soon as the yellow stream ended and said, “I’d better get breakfast going.”

A nice day again and she went with him to the backyard which was high fenced. She took off her clothes, explaining she loved being out in the fresh air and sun that way. “Come on, take yours off too,” so he did and it was nice. He was a lot less shy about his erections around her now!

She announced, “I have to pee” and she went over to the mulch surrounding some shrubs. “Piss is nature’s perfect plant fertilizer, just a bit strong.” He stood where he could see her pussy as she put her hands on her knees and aimed a stream quite expertly at the base of the shrub. It was wild seeing her stream erupt, something he’d never watched before. “Get the watering can and pour it where I just wetted. That dilutes it and gets it to the roots. When you need to, I’ll show you which plant is next. I rotate around the yard.” Wow, was she full of surprises!

Her horns were showing, he thought, when she said she wanted to nap with him after lunch. No complaints!

He was getting his horns back after trying to suppress them for so long. It was a struggle between his needs and the sexual fun he was having with the last woman he’d figured he’d get it with. Would she want to go further? That would clearly be incest but, of course, he was drawn to her pussy, the one he could never forget he was born from. Was that the wildest form of incest? His head whirled. He was rattled by all this but she seemed so cool about it.

Yup, more oral sex to climaxes and a nice snuggling nap afterwards. Men almost always got sleepy after ejaculating and he figured it might be so the woman could go after another ready cock while she was in the mood. He’d had one girlfriend who loved to talk about that and would come to his place right after getting laid elsewhere and quickly take him in her extra slippery cunt. It was hot!

That was their fun and satisfaction for the next two weeks and his sex life was more frequent than he could remember.

One night a big thunderstorm with howling winds blasted through as they were sleeping. They’d had their usual fun but she held him close and one hand reached for his parts. It rose up, of course, and she rolled on top of him and seemed ready to mount him. Damn! Suddenly she sprang from the bed and quickly returned. It looked like she was rubbing something on her crotch. He laid still, sort of paralyzed as she rubbed something like a lotion on his cock and was again over his hips and put his cockhead against her brown hole! She filled his mouth with her tongue as she pushed until he popped inside and her hips started the instinctual motion. She croaked, “My tits,” and both hands cupped what they could. Her nipples were jutting out and she gave little squeaks as he did things to them between the moans from his rubbing inside her rectum. She soon squealed in her now familiar orgasm and he soon spurted his sperm.

That was the new depository for a week until Mom said. “My asshole is getting sore. I’m ready for the real thing, sweetie.”

When he felt real pussy tissue rubbing his cock it was heaven and it felt SO damned good to be in a pussy, any pussy, again. This one was so special though. After he splashed his sperm where his father’s had started him she was teary. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind of all the other flavor of wigglers that had been put there. He felt her tears dripping on his chest as she laid on it. “Are you sorry?”

“I’m not sad, just fulfilled. You feel just like your dad who I still miss so much. I hope you don’t mind that.”

“Damn, Mom. I’m so glad I can make you feel better. That is as good as any I’ve ever had because there is more love involved. I know how important feelings are in sex and this just proved it.” Her pussy squeezed his only slightly softening cock. The night was so quiet and away from the world. He began to grow from the situation and the loving thoughts and then she began moving gently to help it recover. They coupled three more times before their bellies demanded breakfast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.