Two Kinds of Loving - Cover

Two Kinds of Loving

Copyright© 2021 by Margot

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Original 1989 manuscipt: unedited. A single Mom still finds her randy father irrisistable. She'll let no taboo, howeever shamefull stop her lust for him - including her daughter!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Coming Quietly

I had been anticipating this moment most of the day but I was still so nervous.

Jess was drying off from her shower before pulling on her nightdress.

As casually as possible, I kneel on one knee before her saying, ‘Now lets see if this cream has been working; sit you down and spread your legs pet’.

Fortunately she obliges and my fingers probe into her. Her parted slit reveals a proud little clitoris. Its sheer nakedness excites me. I begin smoothing it with cream. Her thighs and tummy tense; with a sharp intake of breath she shuts her eyes on the flood of pleasure.

Realising I have control of her I don’t stop, just sooth her with some soft words.

I can feel her cunt contracting. ‘Nearly done Jess’ I whisper frigging her furiously.

I’m hot with anticipation. With the cream and her juices frothing together, I add, ‘Is it still a bit sore pet?’

But she’s lost in a silent bliss, her body shuddering in climax.

Coming Brutally

Leaving Jess asleep, I go to my own room.

Dan is lying patiently on my bed in the boxer shorts I’d got him.

I undo my dressing gown and letting it fall to the floor say, ‘Sorry I took so long with Jess Dan, but she’s ok now’.

Seeing his defensive look, I slide up next to him and boldly feel over his crotch. I’ve ached to see and feel it.

‘So ... Does daddy still have what it takes to satisfy a girl? I say coyly.

But the tease is on me; it feels like a cucumber and any remaining cool I have is lost to desire.

I pull the pants down and take hold of the brutal implement in wonderment. ‘Jesus’ I whisper to myself.

Propping myself into a half sitting position, I get my mouth over the glistening plum-head of his cock and work on it for all I’m worth.

Ecstasy is quickly joined by urgency as I realise I’m about to receive his load.

Pulling swiftly away, I’m on my back, legs spread, arched for him. In panic I cry, ‘In me Dan, in me!

And he did. The entire length of his hard shaft slid through my throbbing entrance, reaching deep into my vagina. We came instantly in a great lunge together. Ecstatically I screeched as he pumped his slime deep within me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.