Radio Free Cascadia 2021 - Cover

Radio Free Cascadia 2021

Copyright© 2021 by Paladin_HGWT

Chapter 1

The light of liberty is being extinguished all across the globe; we are not likely to see the freedoms we took for granted in 2019, in our lifetime.

“Fasten your Shock Harnesses folks! We are on an Express Elevator to Hell! GO’N DOWWWN!

(Lance Corporal Hudson, United States Colonial Marines)

Some messages from RADIO FREE CASCADIA to our Comrades in occupied territory:

To the occupied Oblast of Seattle: “It only burns when it rains. It only burns when it rains.”

{They are Doomed!}

To the Limousine Leftists on Poverty Rock: “The caviar smells off. The caviar smells off.”

To the unemployed Boeing workers of 737 Max plant: “John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.”

P.S. Nigerian Princes have obtained your unemployment insurance direct deposit, again...

To the pathetic holdouts cowering in a basement in Portlandia: “Put the Chair Against the Door! Put the Chair Against the Door!”

(They shoulda bough guns and ammo when they had the opportunity... )

To the compound near Mossy Rock: “Your sister and your wife should be two Different persons! Your Sister and Your Wife SHOULD BE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS!!! (that message is NOT in code.)

To the patriots in Sedro-Wolley: “The bear shits in the woods. The bear shits in the woods.”

(Your cell leader reminds you to use the boot scrubber before entering the bunker!)

To the muchachos in Yakima: “Miquel tiene una tarjeta verde. Miquel tiene una tarjeta verde.”

To the volk over in Coeur d’Alene: “What the Fuck are you Wearing? What the Fuck are you Wearing?”

(Seriously!)

To the Patriots on Parler: “Hey! Goo-- #Wah-wha-whoo-WHA-Zzzzbst@

{frequency is being jammed... )

To the forces in Free Deseret: “Please Don’t Shoot! We’re just passing through! Please Don’t Shoot! We’re just passing through!”

To the good people of the Lone Star Republic: “Do you have any room? Do you have any room?”

Now for some music, this song is dedicated to the Wolverines! (Ode to the Common Man begins to play.)

More messages later. Stay tuned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.