Rise of the Dragons Claws - Cover

Rise of the Dragons Claws

Copyright© 2021 by Tamalain

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aco, daughter of Shigeto Hiru and Umi has visions of the creature that Destroyed Mercs. She leaves home to find the man that can help advance her skills and training to a new level. She makes new friends along the way, meets others that will impact her life later, and learns more about herself. Additional codes will be added when needed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Vampires   Oriental Female  

Robin snatched up the coin-filled hat and both women walked back to their campsite without a word. They both tried to grow eyes in the back of their heads to watch for anybody that would try to rob them. Aco did see the red-headed girl following them back. She wasn’t worried though, the girl had thrown her several signs that indicated they would not be bothered. Even so, they were still worried about having this much cash coin on them.

Back at their camp in the yard, Aco pulled the tent out and set it up as a cover so they could sort out and count the coins without anybody seeing them do it. “Aco,” said Robin, “Either this town is sinking in money, or you are better than they have ever seen to send so much our way.”

“It wasn’t just me Robin, it was both of us. Your heartbeat set the stage perfectly,” Aco said. “How much total do you think we pulled in, in today’s show?”

Robin finished the count and looked at the pile of separated coins. “Well, the biggest two are the gold royals. The rest is gold, silver, and a bunch of copper.” Robin slid one pile towards Aco. “One Gold Royal, ten gold, thirty silver, and fifty copper each. If we can do a few more shows with this sort of haul, we will be well set in two, maybe three days for a longer stay at a boarding house.”

Aco asked, “A boarding house?”

“Yeah, cheaper, and most times, safer,” said Robin.

“Good point,” said Aco. Aco smiled and reached over to Robin and pulled her over to her. At first, it was a hug, then a kiss began and that lasted several minutes. Aco broke it off and backed away. “A real bed tonight would be nice as well.”

Robin nodded in agreement and began securing her part of the day’s take in her coin purse. She slid it into a pocket on the inside of her tunic when the coins were put away. Aco did the same then pulled out her smiling mask. She sniffed and grimaced. “I need a bath, Robin. I worked up a sweat out there today.”

“I am long overdue myself. Let’s get packed up and find a place to stay,” said Robin.

When they pulled the tent cover down, they found the red-headed girl sitting next to the cart. “You two really need to learn to keep your voices down when talking about money,” she said. She stood up and approached them slowly, wary that they might act unfavorably to her caution.

Aco didn’t change masks, but her tone of voice sent shivers up the girl’s spine, “We are more than able to take care of ourselves child.”

“Maybe so, but even though the word has gone out that you are off-limits, things can still go wrong. Too many free-lancers still in the city of late,” said the girl.

“Tell me, little girl, would you be willing to risk it against her,” said Robin, pointing at Aco. The girl looked at Aco, getting a shock as Aco had switched to the evil and fanged grin that spelled pain, suffering, and death to any that annoyed her.

The girl backed away as Aco had her weapons out and was twirling them around in her hands. Rather than be afraid, grinned, “That is so neat how you switch faces, I can barely catch the movement you are so quick about it. That and you are good with the Sia, but look around you now.” The girl continued to stare at Aco, waiting for a reaction.

Rather than look worried, Aco asked, “Who are you, little girl. The goons closing in on us will have to be much faster than I am to take us.”

The girl looked at the mask, noticing it was a grin now that did not spell death, merely a mild annoyance. “Well, my name’s Brena, Brena Sizemore, and before you ask, yes, he is my father.”

Aco and Robin looked at each other, confused. “Aco, I haven’t a clue as to who she is talking about, do you?” asked Robin.

“Anson Sizemore is your father?” Aco asked.

“Yes,” said Brena, suddenly suspicious of the pair before her.

“Head of the local Thieves Guild Chapter?”

“Yes.”

“He was part of Merc’s.” This was a statement, not a question.

“Yes, he was until he retired, “ said Brena.

“Has he told you why he retired?” asked Aco.

“No, not really,” said Brena. She was confused now. That this Aco knew something of her father’s past had her worried.

“When you go back to the ways, ask him about the Dragon that slaughtered the Merc’s in a matter of seconds.” Aco picked up her gear and finished securing it to the cart. Robin had remained mostly silent but followed Aco’s lead.

The girl had vanished along with the men that had been nearby watching over her. They had finished loading and had started to move when a small woman stepped up to Robin and made to give her a small scroll. When Robin didn’t take it right away, the woman spoke, “Take this, read it now, accept the judgment for your crimes and come with me.”

Robin refused to take it, “What crimes. And who is charging me?” she asked.

The woman stood straight, pulled out a cap with a blue feather in it. “The Bards Association and your friend will be getting it worse for that little show she put on.”

Robin refused the scroll, looked the woman in the eyes, “Did I set foot on the stage today, at any time.” When no answer came, “DID I?” she shouted.

The woman finally answered, “No, but you violated the code by being part of a show with an unregistered entertainer.”

Now Aco was insulted, “I am from the Eastern Range registered Acrobatics Company, and I am a registered performer.” Aco switched masks and now seemed to glare at this impudent creature with utter disdain.

Now it was the woman’s turn to step back and be worried. “Mask’s?” Then it hit her who she was dealing with. Aco may not have known the extent of it, but her family and the show they traveled with was well known in the upper-class circles of society. “My apologies madam. I did not realize the Acrobatics group you are with had come here this season.”

“They didn’t,” said Aco. “I am traveling to the Cove to receive additional training in the skills.” She carefully did not mention which skill set she was going to be training in. I was alone until I met Robin and we have been traveling and working together since. She is heading to the Cove for the same reason I am. She wants to train and learn to earn her feather.”

The woman slipped the note back into her tunic’s inner pocket. “I will inform those that filed the complaint as to your status and why you are here.” She paused and looked at Aco, “I saw part of your performance earlier. It was impressive. I also saw the amount of coin you pulled in.” She paused, trying to decide what to say next, “Just keep her off the stage and you shouldn’t have any problems here in Plains Guard. I saw Brena was leaving as I was arriving, so they may be watching over you as well.”

The woman turned to leave when an old man in a black robe with a silver dagger over the heart walked up, handed Aco a small pouch, turned, and left

without a word. Aco looked at the pouch for a minute, opened it, and gasped at what she saw inside. Coins, several coins in fact, with a piece of paper folded up inside it. She pulled the paper out, unfolded it carefully to see it was a note. She read the note after handing the pouch to Robin.

Take these and be on your way in no more than two days from the time you receive this. Things are happening here you are not to be a part of, and we don’t need you causing things to not go in the direction we have planned for events to take. The creature that watch’s over you is disruptive to our Lady. Buy your supplies and be on your way.

“Aco,” said Robin in a whisper, “What is going on here?”

Aco looked around, seeing threats in every shadow. “We need to restock and

be on the road by last light. I want to be as far away from here as we can be by sundown.”

Robin nodded in agreement. She was used to dealing with the occasional angry bard, but this ... First the Thieves Guild, then the general entertainment folks, now the Assassins and the Brotherhood, all in an hour? She wanted to start running right then and there, to hell with restocking.

Aco grabbed her arm of the cart, Robin followed suit after slipping the pouch into her tunic’s inner pocket. She then pulled the drawstrings tighter than was her normal to keep the treasure within safe. She had counted twelve Plat Royals. The Brotherhood wanted them gone in a hurry. She had hoped they might earn two or three total in their stay in Plains Guard over the next month. Now she was looking at being on the road west by the last light of day.

The two women pulled the cart to a different market, this one on the west side of the city. They spent several hours buying better travel food and several more water skins to increase the amount of water they could keep on hand between wells and rivers. Aco had slipped on a mask that conveyed worry to any they looked at her closely. She hadn’t even realized she had done that until much later.

With the cart loaded with as much as it could carry, Aco spotted a leatherworker that had several backpacks for sale. She picked up four, using two of the Plat Royals in doing so. She began buying extra food, a cheap, strong wine, loose clothing, and hygiene supplies. When she had picked up all they could handle, Aco headed west to the edge of the city. This trek took until an hour before sundown. They made it to the western Caravan Marshaling yard in time to set up camp as far from the city side as they could and begin packing all the new material in a way they would be easy to carry.

Two of the packs they secured to the arms that held the canopy up. The other two they would wear from now on. They could carry more food now and have less worry about running out between cities. Neither one of them it turned out could hunt or trap worth a damn. When they set up camp in an out of the way section under a group of tree’s, Aco had Robin go bath while she stayed to stand guard over their property.

Robin hurriedly washed herself at the public showers, scrubbing every inch of her body to get as clean as possible. Her hair, long as it was, took extra effort to clear out the bugs that had moved in. The soap was harsh and burned her scalp, but the fleas and other parasites didn’t like it either and washed out with the foam. Getting her lower half cleaned was a continual effort not to scream in agony from the burning on the sensitive skin between her legs. Aco had given her a small jar of lotion to help ease the pain, but she still felt like a hot iron had burned her between her legs.

When she returned, Aco was talking to a man that had come over to see what was going on. It turned out to be he was the yardmaster and asked for a gold coin for them to use the yard facilities for the night. Aco handed him the coin, and she whipped out a small dagger, holding it under his chin. Robin heard Aco tell him that if anybody tried to bother them, she would come for him after she gutted those that intended to bother her. He nodded and backed away, leaving them in peace. Aco watched him go, picked up her bag and a few towels, took off to the showers, telling Robin to keep an eye out for trouble.

In the shower, Aco had other issues to deal with. This facility had mirrors on various walls. She was not fond of them, but they did have their uses at times. In this case, she needed to check her real face over. She had an itch under her chin now that had not been there before. What she found as she examined herself was a slightly improved patch of skin. This was unexpected and she wondered how far this healing would progress. ‘No matter,’ she thought. She scrubbed herself, having the same urge to scream as Robin had from the soap as it did its work. When she dried herself, she paused to look at her body in one of the full-length mirrors. She had been continuing her exercises, but the time on the road pulling the cart had caused her body to bulk up a little bit more. She knew she would have to work harder to maintain her flexibility with the added muscles. The last thing she did was rub a moisturizer cream into the skin on her face to keep the scar tissue at least marginally flexible.

Aco returned to the cart, not seeing Robin as she approached. She had her dagger out, looking and listening. She heard a rustling sound from inside the tent and made ready to attack should her friend be in danger. She knelt and flipped to opening up, expecting the worst. What she found was Robin, naked, her legs pulled back, using a straight razor to try and shave her pubic hair off.

“Robin, why are you doing that?” she asked as she slipped in and pulled the flap shut, securing it to the ground with a tie-down on a stake.

Robin looked at Aco, her face reddening in embarrassment. “I had a really bad infestation this time. I figure losing the hair will keep the bugs down.”

“Would you like some help with that,” asked Aco.

“Please. No mirror makes it hard to not slice myself open,” Robin said.

Aco took the blade, then looked around for the soap. She opened her bag and took out the jar of the milder washing soap. With a damp cloth, she covered Robins privates completely with a light coating of foam using water from a water skin to moisten it. “Stay still Robin, I don’t want to nick you.” Robin slowly nodded her head and remained still. The actual shaving only took a few minutes. It took longer to clean the foam off and then apply the moisturizer to keep skin moist.

Robin sat up and ran her hands down between her legs, feeling the smooth skin. “This feels weird Aco.”

“You’ll get used to it, but you will need to shave every few days to keep the stubble under control,” said Aco. “I used to keep myself bare, but since I have been traveling I haven’t taken the time.”

“Do you want me to clean you up,” Robin asked, a bit of a grin on her lips said she wanted far more.

“Not tonight Robin, we have to be up early as possible and out of here soonest.” Aco looked troubled, “Whatever it is that has the Brotherhood worked up, we don’t need to be here to be part of it. In fact, we have been expelled so as not to be involved.”

“Well, at least we have enough money to get by for a while,” said Robin.

Now Aco smiled. It still hurt her face to do so, and Robin could see that it did as well, “We will have plenty of chances down the road to earning more my little Songbird, plenty of time. Now we must sleep, for come the dawn, we begin the trek to Terin’s Crossing.” Aco lay back on her sleeping rolls and tried to relax. Robin was not relaxing, she was busy working herself into a screaming orgasm.

When she finally came down, she curled up to Aco, smiled, and gave the left nipple she could a kiss. In a few minutes, she was asleep. Aco relaxed and joined her, hoping the Dragon would not bother her this night. She didn’t get her wish.


Aco was in utter blackness. No sight, sound, or sensation of any sort. The dragon’s face slowly manifested in her vision, giving her some point of reference. “Aco, the Lady wants you away from here, and I agree, don’t wait a day.”

“We move in the morning Dragon,” said Aco.

“Good, I am relieved to hear that. There are forces at play in this city and you don’t want to be involved. There is something evil in this world, an evil that will crush it if not stopped. Sleep now, and leave by first light.” The dragon vanished, causing Aco to awaken and sit up. She could see the faint glow of dawn’s light in the smoke hole. She reached over and shook Robin, “Wake up Songbird, it’s time for us to be on the road again.”

Robin groaned and rolled over to face Aco. “Do we really need to go today,” she asked?

“Oh yes, we have to be well away from here before sundown, now get up, get some clothes on and start getting ready to walk,” said Aco. She was already rolling her blankets to store away for the day.

Robin sat up and tried to stretch while in the tent. That didn’t work out too well. Grumbling about not being in a real bed, she crawled out before she remembered she was naked. She dove back in when several men noticed her and whistled at her. She pulled on shorts she had set aside and a pullover tunic, then exited the tent again.

Aco dressed while Robin went to use the public’s and get some water from the ground well pump. Now awake, she looked in to see that Aco was dressed to go, but needed to take care of her own needs first. While Aco was gone, Robin broke down the tent and packed it away as a cover for the rest of the cargo. She tied the sleeping rolls to the packs mounted on the cart. Next, she pulled out some dried fruit and meat from the food pack to eat before they pulled out and headed west.

When Aco returned, the sun was just starting to peek over the horizon. Aco cursed quietly, she had wanted to be well away by now. She slipped her new pack onto her back, settled it, then tightened the straps to keep it from sliding around. She lifted the arm she was going to be pulling for the next few hours, getting a feel for the weight. They had to go south for several miles before they reached the east/west main trade roads. It was well paved with pressed gravel here so they were able to make good progress at first. By midday, both were tiring from maintaining a fast, hard walk while pulling the cart. Much to Aco’s concern, they had not yet gotten clear of the city. It was like a bunch of smaller towns had settled along the road and as the city grew outwards it had absorbed them. They stopped for an hour at a small market square that was marked as a rest station for travelers and relaxed while eating freshly cooked meat and vegetables. They even had a few fresh late-season Bapples that made for a sweet treat for both ladies. The buildings started thinning by nightfall. They decided that stopping at an Inn would be in their best interest. The stable boy pulled their cart into an empty stall and would see that it remained safe through the night for a silver coin.

The room they used was small, dark, and slightly dirty. Not one of the better places they could have stopped at. They asked to be woken up an hour before dawn. This required another silver on top of the ten they had spent on the room and food already. Neither had the energy to fool around this night, though the kiss they shared held much promise for later.

Morning came too early as far as both women were concerned. The pounding on the door was loud and insistent. Robin opened the door to tell the person waking them they were up. She was surprised to see it was a woman rather than a man. “Your requested wake up an hour before dawn missy,” she said, then turned away, heading back down the stairs to the dining room.

Robin closed the door and saw that Aco was already dressing in her travel clothing. Robin proceeded to do the same, pausing only long enough to ask Aco, “Will we have time for anything other than hard walking Aco?”

“What do you mean Robin?” asked Aco.

“When we stop, will we have time to rest, play, shop, or love?” She saw the Aco already had her mask’s in place and a happy smile was showing.

“Tired of the road already little Songbird?” Aco secured her pack and pulled it on, “Or do you need a good night of just getting your brains screwed out from me and any man or woman you can entice into bed.”

Aco saw the look on Robin’s face and heard Robin mutter, “And I thought I had a dirty mind.” She shook her head and packed her clothing from the day before and slipped her pack on. Once downstairs, they each bought a loaf of freshly baked bread and a chunk of cheese. They used the outhouse and recovered the cart from the stables. A different boy was on duty now but had covered the guard for part of the night. They left the Inn and in a few minutes had made it back to the main road. It wasn’t as neat and level as it had been at the outset, but was not a rutted, muddy mess either.

Something they had missed as they left the Inn was three men sitting in a corner. They looked at each other and the smaller of the three said, “That was her, the rouge bitch that killed the Bragger.”

How much of a bounty was put out on her,” asked the largest.

“The last word was five plat royals for her head if dead, fifty if we bring her in alive at the Cove School. They have something special planned for her from what I hear,” said the small man.

“Well, we need to be on the road soon to capture her before she gets too far ahead of us,” said the largest, and dirtiest looking of the trio. His hair and beard looked like it had not been washed, cut, or cared for in several years. He carried an assortment of blades and rope around his body, and his clothing was a ratty mess of rags.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.