Rise of the Dragons Claws - Cover

Rise of the Dragons Claws

Copyright© 2021 by Tamalain

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Aco, daughter of Shigeto Hiru and Umi has visions of the creature that Destroyed Mercs. She leaves home to find the man that can help advance her skills and training to a new level. She makes new friends along the way, meets others that will impact her life later, and learns more about herself. Additional codes will be added when needed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Vampires   Oriental Female  

The following days had their ups and downs for the pair. Aco would have breakdowns some evenings as the guilt over the killings at the slaver camp. Robin would hold and comfort her through the night until Aco would finally fall asleep. Some nights would be worse than others. Nightmares would plague her dreams, she would wake up screaming and crying in the middle of the night. On these nights Robin would wait for Aco to calm down as she figured out she was no longer dreaming and was safe in her lover’s arms. This continued for several more weeks as they made their way west. Robin was relieved when Aco began sleeping through the night more often without waking.

They had returned to the main roads after the first week and made good progress despite Aco’s breakdowns. When they would come to a town along the route, they would restock and get the animals looked at. So far everything was looking good, but a lost shoe or broken bone would be a disaster. It was five weeks after leaving the caravan they had their first problem. One of the pack animals began to limp a little. They Robin couldn’t see anything wrong herself but knew they would need to find a Ferrier soon. They came to the first of the towns that they had been warned about but didn’t have any problems with the locals. The horse proved to be a total loss. It had picked up a parasite that burrowed into the leg. The horse had to be put down and the body burned to prevent further spreading of the worms that were eating the leg from within.

The remaining packhorse now was loaded with all their gear, but the mule that carried the feed was happy as its load was slightly reduced. They restocked and bought several more water containers for the trip ahead. Aco knew from prior experiance that water was not found in plentiful amounts on the Rampart’s eastern face. The first town that gave them any problems was the same town that gave Aco nightmares. Several tough’s attempted to follow them to their next stop but learned the hard way that travelers that were aware of them, could end them. Aco had no mercy on them. The Claw didn’t even have to wake up for what she did to them. Robin had to stop her in the end. They were all already dead, there was no need to cut off their faces and tack them to trees like Aco wanted too.

Aco realized she had lost control of herself to her personal rage and became despondent again from her loss of self control. She didn’t have any nightmares, but she was depressed that she had lost control in such a cruel, inhumane way. They moved on, leaving the bodies next to the road. They would serve as a warning to any others that might be following them. None of the other towns they encountered after the incident gave them any trouble this early in the year.

By the time they made it to the small city of Ramparts Rise, spring was nearly gone. They knew they had to be over the last rise or summer would cut any remaining water in the mountains off. With as much as the animals could carry, along with fully loaded bags of food and water, they began the hardest part of their trek. If they continued at a steady, fast pace, they would reach the top in a few weeks at the most. The slope wasn’t hard, but it was just steady. By the time they would stop for the night, both women and the animals were bone tired. The road wasn’t in the best of shape in places and they would have to dismount to walk the horses through. They had found several melt run-off streams to keep the water supply up so far, but they both knew that the end of that bounty was ending as they made it above the tree line.

The air this high up was thin and that slowed them down more as it became harder to hold a fast pace. The temperatures had also been going down as they climbed. Off to the north, they spotted a field of blinding white. Aco explained that it was ice, a river of ice. Even though you could get water from it, it wasn’t very good and the cold it put off could freeze you solid overnight if you didn’t properly prepare for it. The closer to the top they got, the more wreckage they found. Broken wagons, skeletons of dead draft animals, and few dead travelers as well. They were wearing their deep winter clothing now and seeing bodies frozen solid during late spring scared them. It never thawed up here. They did find a wagon that was in good shape. It didn’t have any bodies of humans, but the dead oxen were clue enough as to the fate of the travelers.

They put the mule and horses in harness and used the wagon for a full week before a wheel broke. This did allow them to make it to the top of the rise. The road down looked worse than the road up, but it was just the slope that made it seem that way. They reloaded the animals, much to their great annoyance, and started down. The trip down was harder than the trip up. Ice was the enemy now. A slip and a broken ankle would be the least of their worries. Looking out over the landscape, they discovered they had gotten off the real road. Looking down over a cliff, they saw the road and Robin cursed their luck. The caravan road had taken a much lower point of the pass and was well cut and safer to use. This caused them a delay as they carefully worked their way down and around to the road. Once back on a real road and not a goat path, they made far better progress. They had followed the wreckage up, and now they knew why so many had failed on that path.

The road made it easier and they soon passed back below the tree line. Day by day, they got lower and the temperatures rose and the air grew easier to breathe. The three horses and the mule were happy to be able to forage again. They later learned that route they had come was the old road before the lower pass had been cut through the range. It still high up, but nowhere near as bad as the route they had come. They had gone close to two thousand feet higher than they needed to.

Aco was glad when they dropped below the frost line. She could workout again to stretch and keep herself limber. Robin was just happy to be warm again. As the road dropped to the level lands of the forested plains, they began seeing farmed land and small communities along the road. They came to areas that had been clear cut of all the trees. These had low growth and shrub fighting the saplings that had been planted to replace the ones that had been cut. The way they were growing, it was apparent the cutters had planted four new tree saplings for every grown tree that was cut down.

Without warning, the road they had been traveling on was joined by another road that was wider and better maintained. This is when they met their first coal train. Ten massive carts, all loaded to near overflowing with coal chunks. They were connected together and pulled by teams of fifty mules. A driver team rode alongside the mules, keeping them on the road and moving at a steady rate. This was no one a day thing either. Ten of these trains came down from the mines to the north to the city of Fairham’s Cove. Even with this much fuel, it was just barely enough to keep the cities fuel needs met. They spent a day riding next to the lead wagon, learning more about the city and the reasons for such large supplies of coal.

Plans had been in the works to dig a canal from the mines to the city, but getting anybody to actually dig the giant trench over a hundred miles was proving to be a problem. It was hoped that somebody would come up with a way to move tons of dirt and rock in a way that was easier than having men and women down digging it all out by hand.

The two women left early the next morning and made the run for the city. The drivers of the coal train had given them a rough estimate on how long they had left. About ten days of steady, fast travel to go. They also learned that if they had the money, inns were available all the way now. This cheered them both greatly as they both wanted to sleep in a warm, soft bed and get cleaned up. It had been over a month since their last hot bath and they needed one badly at this point. The animals could use the break as well. They arrived at a large town late in the afternoon and decided to call it a day. They had more than enough coin to stay here a few days if they wanted. They didn’t though. Looking back at the pass in the mountains, a long dust trail was visible on the road. The caravan they had been trying to stay ahead of was catching up to them because of their taking the wrong road. They rented a room and bath and relaxed. The bath was a hot and wonderful feeling to their tired and dirty bodies. Being able to get weeks of road dust and animal dander off their bodies was heavenly. They also had the time to get all their clothing washed and repaired. The mountain trip had been hard on them as well. The meal was hot, the bread fresh, and fruits that had been missing from their diets for several weeks were completely welcome.

When evening settled in, they went to their room and snuggled in bed. Both were too tired for much else and they knew they would be up early to be moving at daybreak. Not to say they didn’t play a little bit though. Both fell asleep with contented smiles on their faces.


The race was on. Aco and Robin had no time to waste now. After a hot first meal, they bought some fresh travel rations for mid-meal, saddled and loaded up to be moving as the sun rose over the mountains behind them. They rode as hard as the tiring mule would go. He had not been the best animal, but he had served well on the hard trip over the mountains. At the next town, they met with the city stable master and sold him the mule. He could tell it was worn out and getting on in age, but it would have other uses in due-course. The packhorse seemed to grumble about taking on the feed it would eat, but it kept up with them the rest of the day. The next town they stopped at was larger than the town the night before. The inn was much larger and nicer too. They ate well, the horses were getting a good brushing and checked over in the stables. The inn had nice rooms that seemed to be bug-free, which made them even nicer. After cleaning up and a hot meal, Aco and Robin returned to their room and had a pleasant evening pleasuring one another before sleep took them.

Their Arrival at the outskirts of Fairham’s Cove left both women at a loss. They were still a good twenty miles from the coast and already the buildings were closing in thick around them. Most involved the processing of fresh farm products. The early crops planted before winter had started to come in so the roads had wagons full of fresh crops coming in from all directions. Warehouses and silos were being filled and merchants had already placed bids on many of the loads as they arrived. Any that didn’t get picked up right away would be sold to wholesalers. The farmers wanted to sell as quickly as they could. They needed to return home and continue getting the next crops in the fields for summer and fall harvest.

Aco and Robin wondered around what is called The South City for several days. When they gave up trying to find the Broken Sword on their own and finally asked a city guard patrolman, he laughed at them. “Now what would two rag-muffins like you be wanting with the most exclusive Hotel in the Kingdom?”

Aco maintained a straight face, “We have some business to transact with the owner and need to find him very soon.”

“Well, first of all, you are in the wrong part of the city. He is in Center City. Back closer to the castle in fact. That is a full day’s walk from here as it is.”

Aco sagged and Robin let out a quiet curse. “I hate big cities,” said Robin.

“Well, you shouldn’t have come here then girl. Now off with you, and make sure to keep your beast under control,” he said, pointing at the horses. They thanked him and began making their way north.

“Aco, are you sure he will help you,” asked Robin?

“My parents seemed to think he would, but it has been a long time. I just hope he is still alive,” Aco replied.

“He is,” said a voice to Aco’s right. As she turned to look, they saw a boy of maybe fifteen looking at them. “Old Gareth is still alive and kicking.” He stepped down to look both of them up and down, “I can guide you if you like.”

Robin saw the looks he was giving them and the price he would ask in return, “No boy, we will find it on our own just fine,” she said evenly.

Now he smiled, but it never reached his eyes. “Oh I am sure you think you can, but this city isn’t like the hick towns out east you are used to. Bad things can happen around here you know.”

Aco made several gestures that he pretended to ignore. Aco made one more and he went pale. Robin had seen it and knew the kid would break and run for his life. The last gesture was Claw. He ran as Aco expected.

“Was that wise Aco?” Robin asked once they were moving north on the next crossroad.

“I know the type, he would bring a dozen or more of his friends. I don’t feel like being gang-raped at the moment,” Aco replied sourly.

“You know he will pass the word you are here now.”

“Yes, and that might work in our favor, at least for a time.” They continued in silence, working their way to the south river and eventually to the Central City of Fairham’s Cove.


The boy in question, though he was in his mid-teens was still a low-level street urchin. He just didn’t have the talent to be a good thief. So when he made his way to the headquarters of the Southern Branch and told them about Aco. They didn’t believe him right away because of the fact she didn’t have a mask on. It was a few hours later the runner that had been behind the two women all the way from Tres arrived that all that changed.

“So Claw has been healed, her face restored,” said a man from the shadows.

“Yes sir. Aco has been healed. It had something to do with stopping a palace coup at Terin’s Crossing,” said the runner.

“Well, whatever the reason, we will send word that she and any with her are to be regarded as hands-off.” The man in the shadows then stepped into the light, “That is the law of the land, nobody touches Aco or her friends. If she comes after us, we will cease to be a viable organization when she finishes.” He looked around at the others, “Am I clear?”

All but one agreed with him. “What is so special about this Claw. I have heard rumors, but nothing makes her a threat to us as a whole.” He failed to notice that everyone else in the room had begun backing away from him as soon as he had opened his mouth to speak.

Now the runner spoke without being asked, “I don’t know what slug spit you out, but you will get many of your fellows killed. The caravan that will be arriving in about a week, she was part of the supply group until the Drop Creek region. They were hit by a very large slaver group. When she, and stress the word, “she” finished, not one man was alive. None. She killed all of them by herself.” He stepped around the table that separated them and snatched the speaker by the throat, “Then as a bit of fun, she raped the last surviving man and ripped his throat out as he came in her. That is what the CLAW is you stupid piece of shit. Piss her off and every man in here dies. Got that?”

The idiot obviously didn’t, “Must not have been very many then.”

“The total body count when I passed through the following day was over fifty dead slavers. All of them listed as her personal kills.” He shook the man hard, “Care to try again?”

“Put him down,” said the leader of the Guild Chapter of South Cove. “I will deal with him, you go get some rest and do whatever else you need to do before you return with missives and reports to the east.”

“Yes sir, sorry if I overstepped.”

“Overstepped, maybe, but you may have just saved a bunch of questionable lives. Off with you.” He turned to the mouth and began moving towards him as the runner fled the halls of South Cove. He needed to deliver the same news to the Central and Northern Cove chapters.


When Aco woke the following morning, she had her arms around Robin, holding her tight. As she tried to pull her arm from under Robin, the woman stirred and groaned at the disturbance. “Let me up Songbird, or I will be giving you a messy shower right here.” Robin rolled to the side, letting Aco pull her arm free. That play had its time and place, and this was not the time and place. “Thanks,” she said, getting to her feet. Aco pulled a dress tunic from her pack and pulled it over her head. She had a pair of slippers she had bought a few days after arriving in Fairham’s Cove, she slipped them on and made her way to the bathroom. This inn only had one set-up so she wasn’t alone. A man was standing by a hole, letting his flow out. He watched as Aco hiked up her nightdress and sat. He didn’t say anything but continued to stare at her. Aco tried to ignore him, but with his watching her so intently, he was making her nervous. He finished and closed his drawers, then started towards the door. He passed close to her, then without any warning, he spun and lunged at her. She half suspected he would try something. She was in a position that made it hard for her to escape his attack on her. She was able to bring up her arms, but not able to stop his grabbing at her head. He did grab hold of her right wrist to keep it from going for his eyes as it had seemed that was her target. She realized he was going to grab her hair to control her movement. As he started to pull at her, she drove her left hand that hadn’t been grabbed by him and jabbed up at his throat. The strike was not as hard as she wanted, but he did pull back, his hands going up to feel if he was bleeding.

“So, you like to play rough do you bitch? I love it rough, on the girl of course.” He stepped at her again, but now she was on her feet. She had decided it would be easier to clean herself up after the fact while still alive.

“I don’t know who you are mister, but attacking me was very, very foolish,” said Aco. She didn’t realize she had dropped into the Claws voice, low, harsh, and sibilant. “Turn around and walk away and will have your balls still attached. Try again, I will feed them to you.”

He didn’t believe her and stepped at her, arms and hands up in a fighter’s stance. She saw he must have had some training in advanced hand to hand combat. She struck what could almost be called a pose. Left leg forward, knee bent, right leg stretched back and straight. Her left arm stretched out in front of her towards the attacker, palm open facing him. Her right arm was drawn back behind her head, hand up in a striking stance.

He paused and snorted at seeing this comedic pose, “What, you think you are some sort of special artist in hand to hand. The monks don’t teach girls like you bitch.”

In reply, she turned her left hand around and made a come to me gesture with it. “So be it girl. I will have fun breaking you.” He charged her just as the door opened. Neither combatant took their attention from the other as a woman started to come in. She took one look and backed out, blocking anybody else from entering until the matter had been settled, one way or another.

He stepped in with a flurry of blows and strikes that Aco blocked and deflected with ease. She judged him to be a moderate fighter, but he was so slow in her eyes. She continued to block for five more seconds then lashed out with an open palmed strike at the center of his rib cage. The strike sent him back to slam against the wall. He used one hand to hold his chest, the other against the wall to keep from falling down. He was having trouble taking deep enough breath’s now from the pain. He would not be defeated by a mere girl. He did not see the motion she made as he closed with her again. Seconds later, all he knew he was on the floor, his crotch on fire.

“I warned you, but you did not listen. The only reason you have your balls still attached is I didn’t bring my blades with me.” She looked down and smiled in a way that made him want to curl up in a ball and die. “I could just grab them and crush them with my bare hands, would you like that?” she asked coldly. He was nodding frantically, now trying to make his body move so he could escape, only his arms and legs refused to obey his commands. She noticed his desperation, “I was trained by those that could run through those effeminate little cretins like a wild firestorm and not be touched once.” She knew that remark would come back to haunt her in due course, but continued. She made several lightning-fast strikes and his body seemed to fall in on itself. His arms and legs now had new joints in all the wrong places. She reached towards his chest, pushed hard, rubbed a spot at the upper third of the sternum, pushing hard into his fractured ribs. He screamed hoarsely as he could now feel every broken bone in his body. In those few seconds, she broke both his upper legs and upper arms with a single strike to each. The fifth strike had numbed him enough so couldn’t struggle right away. He would have recovered in a few hours on his own, but she wanted him to know for certain he was beaten completely.

Aco went to the bathing room to clean up under the warm shower, then returned to her room and climbed back to bed with Robin.

“Anything happening down there today,” asked Robin sleepily.

“Nothing of importance that I noticed,” she said and snuggled to Robin’s back fell back to sleep.


“Will he live,” asked the shadowed figure by the only door to the room.

“He will, but why bother, he didn’t listen and now may never walk, or have use of his arms properly again,” said a woman in a fine dress.

“True, but he may still have some uses in the future. Do what you can for him,” he said. “Oh yes, no need to be gentle, this ass has always been a problem for women.”

“Yes sir,” she said with a grim smile. She began by straightening the bones, stretching with her assistant holding the limb in place, getting the bones to re-seat. The screams of agony were heard several city blocks away.”


Full morning came and Robin had to nudge Aco in her ribs to get her up and moving. Aco groaned as she started moving around in the blankets. The last few weeks had made it hard for her to do her exercises and she was beginning to stiffen up a bit from the earlier fun. That was never a good thing for her. Once she was settled in someplace safe, she knew it could take over a month of several workouts each day to get back in shape. She had done it before, so she was sure she could manage it again. They paid for some bread and cheese before they left this inn, The Ringing Hammer, named for all the smithies up and down the street for further north.

When they reached the river, they turned east to reach the nearest bridge. The river was a good half mile across at this point, so it seemed slow and deep to the eye. When they approached the nearest bridge, they saw it was anything but slow. A log moved under the bridge as they watched at what would be a fast trot for a person. The horses seemed uneasy as they crossed this bridge. It was wide and seemed solid. It was made of stone and brick, held together by a deep mortar that repelled the water. It was also painted in bright colors down by the water line on the supports. Several signs along the length had warnings about high winds during storms and the danger of lightning strikes. Long wood post stood at regular intervals with long copper rods sticking out to tops, both women knew about lightning rods so didn’t feel the need to ask about them.

When they crossed over into the Central Cove part of the city, they saw the difference right away. Absent was the grime and dirt of the industry that dominated the South Cove. The streets were wider and made of leveled cobble-stone and slate slabs. The buildings were clean and well cared for in this part of the city. In the south, one of the things to watch for was animal droppings in the street. Here they immediately saw boys and girls with wheeled barrels and shovels patrolling the streets. Should they come upon a pile of poop, they shoveled it up into the barrel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.