Easy Entry - Cover

Easy Entry

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: His friend tells him about a nice Hispanic girl that he can be introduced to. She will spread her legs whenever he, or anyone else for that matter, wants to get fucked. His friend says she likes gifts, especially money but will never refuse you. This begins a special journey for our narrator.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Her name was Rosita but she responded to Rosie. A teenage Hispanic girl she was nondescript, doing little to enhance her attractiveness and her shabby clothes may explain why. Subsidized housing was not the abode of sharp looking women unless they were busy pros.

I was introduced to her by a buddy who asked me if I wanted to get laid. As a horny but virgin teenager I, of course, was interested. He took me to a small apartment in the nearby public housing and knocked on the door which was answered by who I came to know as “Rosie”. He handed her a gift, a paper bag with some cheap perfume and a ten dollar bill. She smiled and invited us in. I sat on a ragged couch as she took him through an open door. I could soon hear bed springs rhythmically squeaking and had to peek. All I could see was his hairy ass pumping between some brown legs. The angle was such that I couldn’t quite see their parts merging. I quietly went back to my seat and it was soon over.

Rosie walked out naked and went to the bathroom which was off of the main room plus kitchen I was in. My buddy emerged pulling up his pants, “Your turn. I told her the perfume was from you. She likes and needs gifts, especially money. Her mother is ill and this is the only income they have. Enjoy. I’m leaving.”

Rosie led me into the bedroom. Her small tits were conical and appeared quite firm. her crotch was dark fur decorated and her body shape had only a slight indentation for a waist. No fat whatsoever as is often seen on Hispanic women. I was startled to see another bed in the room. A woman, presumably her mother lay with her face to the wall.

This was a moment of truth for me, a virgin. How do I start or do I just stick it in since she was just fucked? I wanted a little more so I went for her tits first. I’d played with and sucked on a few with somewhat cooperative girlfriends but they’d never been nude like this. She pulled my head to them and whispered some words in Spanish that seemed to say she liked it. My hand went to her crotch and I explored a pussy for the first time. it was wet and she made even more pleasure sounds as I tried rubbing the soft tissues and the firm thing I knew was her clit. Her hips started to hump as I put my finger in where I figured many cocks had gone, wanting to be sure I knew where my cock was supposed to go.

She pulled my erection, which she had had been grasping, to those well-used lips and I slid in easily. She put her arms and legs around me, something she had not done with my buddy, and her hips thrust back to match mine. I didn’t last long and thought I was supposed to pull out. She did not let me. I heard her say, with a heavy accent, “Stay in. Do again.” To my surprise I could and lasted longer this time, feeling her shake with what must be an orgasm. She said, “Me like. You good. Come back again.” She went to the bathroom to clean up again as I dressed. Another guy was waiting in the main room as she kissed me goodbye. How many did she do in a day, I wondered?

I brought her some better clothing a couple of days later and I’d guessed her size right. She was glad to see me and ecstatic to tears when she saw the clothes which she had to try on. I got kissed and then a quick disrobing to thank me in the only way she had. I wondered how many cocks had dumped in her already that day but shut that out of my mind and focused on pleasing her, something it seemed few men cared about.

This time she told me to come at six o’clock that night for dinner. I made it a point to stop at a Mexican grocery store and pick up a bag full of things I knew were staples plus a six pack of Corona. I was welcomed by her mother at the door who wanted to hug me when she saw what I had brought. I had to give the groceries to a smiling Rosie and then got a big-titted squeeze by a short woman who rushed to open three beers. Rosie had to translate. “She thank you as very nice man. Most not. You stay a while?” I nodded.

The dinner was very simple and sparse and I knew represented the best they could do on such a limited income, much of which had to go to even the low rent and medicine. We talked after the meal and enjoyed the other beer. I learned that Rosie had been born in this country but her parents had entered illegally. Her father was deported and couldn’t get back in. Her mother got missed. It had been a struggle since then. Rosie was seventeen and had been seeking “gifts” for the past two years. I asked if she was on birth control and she said she didn’t know what that was. Several times her monthly bleeding had stopped and her belly got sick for a while but then she got really sick down there and some bloody stuff had come out of her pussy. She’d miscarried and didn’t even know what it was, I thought. Got to get her to a clinic pronto.

She asked if could stay the night and when I said I could she said that her day had many gifts and she was sore so could I make her mother feel good. She hadn’t had a man in a long time but felt better today and liked me already. I’d rather sleep with Rosie but she had a pleading look I couldn’t refuse so I agreed.

Her mother was passive, probably due to her low energy, but was so very pleased to get my attention that I knew I made the right choice. Her breasts were soft and flat from her poor nutrition but her nipples responded quite nicely. I couldn’t bring myself to eat her very hairy pussy but my fingers got her aroused. She wanted me on top to do the work and that was fine. When I found the opening it was quite tight from disuse and felt damn good when I got in all the way. She was saying things in Spanish I hoped were complimentary. Rosie was watching from her bed and, when I glanced over at her I saw her fingers in her crotch and she was smiling. I held out until I felt and heard a climax, then gently removed myself with a kiss on each of her nipples. I didn’t want to put sperm in her just in case she could still possibly be fertile.

When I joined Rosie in bed she gave me a firm hug and a deep kiss, then moved down and finished me off in her mouth. We slept, the first time I ever had a woman next to me all night. I liked it and I got pleasured by her pussy, being the daily first for the first time I figured. I told her I’d find a clinic to take care of some important things and would be back for dinner that night. She kissed me goodbye with a man waiting outside her door.

I borrowed a car to take her to the outskirts of the city where Planned Parenthood was located. It would take all afternoon and she was concerned about the gifts she would lose. I asked her how much she thought she would get and gave her the cash on the spot. She was amazed and looked at me with those doe-like eyes. I melted. I’d get my balls fucked dry when I took her home and mom would want some too, I gathered from what she told Josie about last night. Condoms?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.