I Couldn't Say No - Cover

I Couldn't Say No

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Mature wife spices up her love life outside and inside her marriage but keeps no secrets.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   .

“Hi, honey! [gives him a big hot kiss then coyly asks] How about we have dessert BEFORE dinner? Yes, that’s right, I’m horny!”

“Mmmmmm, your cock feels SOOOO good! So you noticed how nice and slippery I am. That’s a sensation you haven’t felt for quite a while. Feels great to me too! So shut up and let’s get our rocks off and then we can talk.”

[Laying together still coupled] “I’m horny because today reminded me of the fun we used to have before the kids came. Remember how I used to go out with other guys even when we were engaged? And how we had some private parties with a few young married couples? All of that sure made me feel sexy and it went by the wayside with all of our responsibilities as parents. Well, the kids are gone now and I just got reminded of how much fun that was.”

[His cock is swelling again, so she rolled on top] “Play with my titties, sweetie. Yeah, they hang down more but they’re bigger than they were back then. They still love attention an awful lot though, as I found out earlier today. Just caress me while I’m telling the story the way I want to. You just keep playing with my happy parts as I talk.” [Her husband fondles, squeezes, and sucks the large sagging breasts]

“I was on the elevator at lunch time with Teddy. You know, the young man a few apartments down from us. He’s helped you out in the past but today he certainly helped ME out. Actually was rather mutual. He was looking so down in the dumps that I asked him if something was wrong. He said that if I had a few minutes to spare could I could talk with him.”

“He invited me to his apartment and poured me a glass of white wine. I asked a few questions to get him going and he spelled out what was hurting him inside. He’d been dating a girl for more than a year and thought they were getting serious, even though she wouldn’t take her clothes off. He respected her values so that was OK but frustrating. Well, last night she dumped him for a guy with more money without even giving a decent goodbye. He was crushed.”

“I moved over to the couch and reached out to hold his hand. I could see the pain reflected on his face. He began to cry and I told him it was all right and hugged him to my chest. I was wearing that really thin blouse and no bra and my nipples stood up real big. Before I knew it, he was sucking on them like a nursing baby. You know how that gets me going and I wanted to, I guess, let him go back to the womb. Of course, all of him wouldn’t fit in there but I knew that part of him would. I reached down for it and, yes, it was ready to do just that.”

[Husband is slowly pumping up into her and she is riding him gently as she talks] “I knew he needed as much loving as he could get and I was just the one to give it to him. Remembering how we had fucked around for fun at his age, I knew you wouldn’t mind if I was compassionate to this needy young man. Very soon we were on the floor and he was pounding between my legs. All of his pain and frustration was throbbing in his big hard dick. He came big time like you used to. It was a lot of fun for me and I was reminded of 25 years ago. We both came twice before I said that I had to go. He wondered if he could see me again and I honestly told him I didn’t know and would have to think about it. That’s why I’m talking it over with you.”

[Without a word husband hugs and kisses her as he keeps moving his hips] “I’m so glad you understand why I just couldn’t say no to him. I’m also thrilled to have you fuck me harder than you have in quite a while. I guess everybody wins with this one!”

“No, I don’t want to turn into a 50-year-old slut. This young guy is all I could handle along with your good loving, which I suspect and hope I’ll get a lot more of. Let’s just try it for a while and see how it goes, okay?”

“I’m ready for dinner, how about you? Let’s both get our cum.”

[She got laid again at bedtime and in the morning before her husband went to work. He knew she planned on checking up on her young man later that day. He was distracted all day thinking about her pussy being always wet and hot like it used to be.]

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.