Quarantined With My Sisters - Cover

Preview

Quarantined With My Sisters

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, BiSexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, First, Oral Sex, Big Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: A young man isolated at home during a pandemic with his two sisters and no parental supervision. What could possibly go wrong?

This is my “Yes, I’m still alive” story. Finding time to write has been hard, and made harder still by the pandemic with the entire family home all day. I’m still working on ASL2 (slowly), but I felt like I needed to unclog the pipes of creativity, as it were, and decided to just bang out a quick little stroke story. At least, I’d intended to make this a quick little stroke story, but then one thing led to another and the story got expanded a bit and ... well ... I don’t think I’m really capable of keeping things short. So fair warning that this starts off a little slow, but rest assured it’ll get to the “good stuff” eventually.

The complete story includes sibling incest, lesbianism, anal, and threesomes. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read. This story and all other stories I’ve written are owned by me, and publishing them in any form without my express written consent is prohibited.

I hope you enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.