Debbie's Movie - Cover

Debbie's Movie

by S star W

Copyright© 2021 by S star W

Young Adult Sex Story: An innocent girl agrees to makes a movie, not realizing it is going to pornographic in nature. She thought it only had a few nude scenes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   .

Debbie:

Debbie Green grew up wanting to be a movie star. She had done a few small time TV commercials mostly for local businesses. But yesterday she got a call from a producer. It seemed that his star actress had left the project he was working on. He needed someone as soon as possible. He had seen an ad she had done on TV and thought she would have perfect for the role. There was one problem, however, there was supposed to be a couple of nude scenes involving sex. She knew her father would object to it, especially since she was only fourteen. At first she wondered how she would get around her father’s objection, but her father came home a couple of nights later and told her that he had to go out of town for his business. It was the perfect opportunity. She would be staying with a friend from school and her parents were far more liberal than her father was. In fact the normal dress code at her friends house was absolute nudity. Of course whenever they knew someone like her father was coming over they would put on appropriate clothing and present themselves as most modest people do.

As it turned out her father would be gone for at least two weeks on this job and since her friends family was so much more liberal than her father was they’d have no problem with it doing the movie. As it turned out the producer had a part for Tammy, her friend, as well.

On Friday, after her dad left, she and Tammy went over to the studio where the movie was being filmed. There were a number of separate rooms where the movie was being shot. She and Tammy along with the other five girls who were to be in the movie were in a locker room with exception of Tammy and herself all the girls were naked or similar-naked. This didn’t bother either of them as they often went naked at Tammy’s house, though it did make Debbie a little nervous about just what kind of movie this was going to be. Tammy wasn’t a virgin and had no problems being naked on film. Debbie wasn’t as comfortable but knew she would have to remove her shirt and reveal her bare breast to the camera. The dialogue for the scene was typical of locker rooms and she quickly overcame her trepidation. Though neither she nor Tammy was present for the remainder of the scene. It involved three of the other girls having sex with a group of men. The girls were no strangers to just such a scene, having made a number of sexually related movies in the past. Nor were the other two girls who had done that as well. She and Tammy would have the next two days off, as it only involve the other two girls. The third day however involved Tammy by herself.

Tammy’s solo scene:

Tammy went to the studio by herself for her solo scene. There were two men there that would join her later. The scene started off with her pleasing herself with a candle. She masturbated herself to a couple of orgasms, before one of the men came in. She acted like she had embarrassed at being caught, which in truth she was having gotten lost in her own pleasure. The scene moved to a couch where the other man came in. The first man was rubbing her pussy in such a as to relax her even more. By the time he said that she was ready, she was so lost in the sensation that she would gladly fuck them both. They did and she loved every minute of it. Even when one of the men fucked pussy while she sucked on the other. The two men reversed positions and she cleared the man who had just fucked her while she got fucked by the other. When the one fucking her got finished she cleaned him as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.