Tommy Has Six Inches - Cover

Tommy Has Six Inches

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2021 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: How I work my way through ALL the girls during my first year in high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   .

Finally! The summer felt like it lasted forever. I start high school today at Mountain High.

Last year I was at Mountain View Middle School and I fucked every girl 14 years or older except for crabby old Vice Principal Agonstern. No one would touch her with a ten foot dick!

Mountain View Middle School, Mountain Valley Middle School, and Mountain Top Middle School all merge into Mountain High School so now I have a bunch of new girls for my dick.

I’ve waited all summer. My wait is over. I have a list of all the female students that I downloaded and printed when I hacked into the school’s computer system. I lined out all the girls from Mountain View that moved to the high school with me since I already fucked them. I’m ready!

I arrive on campus for the first day. It’s beautiful cuz there’s so many girls for my dick. The campus map suggests behind Building C is a good spot. I check it out and it’s nice and secluded.

Not much I can do during school on the first day. I need to be in each class and get the syllabus cuz the silly bus tells me where the class is headed.

When the school day is over, I introduce myself.

“Hi, I’m Tommy.” I give my big charming smile that girls love.

“Sara.”

“Want a ride home?”

“You have a car?”

I know, a shock. I’m only 15 but two years ago my mom changed jobs and so she works only 5 minutes from my dad’s job so they drive together so I started taking the extra car to and from school. It’s only a sedan but boy + car = pussy. My parents don’t know so don’t tell them.

“Yep! Come on,” I answer.

It would’ve been a long walk for Sara but the ride to her house is quick. I ask all about her first day just to pretend I’m interested.

I go inside her house. I know her parents aren’t home cuz she has to walk home.

“Is this your bedroom?”

“Yea.”

I flop on her bed on my back.

“What are you doing?” she asks.

“Comfy.” I bounce up and down.

“Get up.”

“Come here.” I reach out.

Sara gets close and I pull her on top of me. I kiss her lips and she responds. My hands roam her back and she moans in my mouth. My tongue probes hers and they dance. I pull up and off her top and undo her bra. I turn us over. It’s easy to do now on a twin bed. I fell off with the girls when I first started fucking them in middle school. I grab two handfuls of firm titties. I pull down her jeans and remove them then follow up with her panties. I shed my clothes. I push her legs back and wide open to see my goal. I place my six inches at her pleasure entrance. I settle on top of her as my dick slides into her pussy. Fits like a perfect glove.

I fuck Sara. I fuck my first pussy at my new school. I fuck her fast since I don’t know when a parent will come home. I cum in her pussy.

When I get home, I scratch Sara off my list. I fucked her.


Between 2nd and 3rd period is health break so we have 15 minutes. There’s a light drizzle but it could be pouring and that wouldn’t discourage me from wet pussy. I bring Olivia behind Building C and guide her against the wall. I begin kissing and soon grabbing and rubbing and she’s moaning of course. I don’t have a lot of time so I pull her pants and panties down and bend her over with her hands on the wall. I pull my dick out and stick my six inches in her pussy and I fuck her fast. I cum in her and put my dick away and help her get dressed. I love that my cum dripping out into her panties all day long will remind her of my dick inside her.

I’m only hungry for more pussy during lunch. I bring Mariya to an empty classroom and share my lunch. I always bring lunch because I can’t fuck girls in the lunch room without getting in trouble. I always bring yummy stuff for lunch to share. I let her eat and I kiss her neck and she likes it and as she’s still eating, I put my hands under her top and play with her boobs and she loves it. I put her on the teacher desk and lean her back and pull down her jeans and panties to her knees and I push her legs back and I release my six inches and stick it in her pussy. I fuck her and make her moan and I cum. I help her redress.

I go to another empty classroom and tell Madison that I’m sorry I’m late and glad that she saw the note to start eating without me.

“I want you,” I say.

I open her jeans and stick my hand down into her panties and rub. She moans and pushes against my hand. I guide her to the floor and remove her jeans and panties. I pull out my six inches, still wet from my previous lunch fuck, and stick it in her pussy. I thrust and thrust and thrust making Madison moan and moan and moan. I cum and cum and cum. Madison is my first sophomore girl fuck so I’m extra happy to cum in her.

After school I bring a girl to my bedroom and I fuck her then bring her home.

Four girls off my list today. That’s a good productive day.

My first two weeks are a good start. Fucked 19 girls. Most are freshman but two sophomores. The challenge will be the older girls but that makes it even more fun when I fuck her. I’m confident in my six inches. Only 302 girls to go plus the extra pussies.


“Ms. Busch?” I say to my science teacher right after class is over. I think she’s mid 30s but she’s still looks sexy for being an old woman.

“What is it, Tommy?”

“Can you help me with this?” I pull out my six inches.

“Oh ... um...”

“Pleeeeease.”

I step closer and rub her pussy through her dress with one hand and with my other I take her hand and put it around my dick. I throb in her hand. She gasps as I rub her.

I have to get to my next class so I pull her up and lean her over her desk. I pull up her dress and pull down her panties. I sink my six inches into her pussy. Fits like a glove.

I fuck her. I grab her hair and pull. She moans loudly. Students for next period come in as I fuck her. She moans louder. I’m running out of time so I fuck faster and pull hair harder. She moans even louder and I feel her body shudder and her pussy squeeze around my dick and I instantly cum. I never had that happen before.

Damn! I’m 30 seconds late for my next class. It shouldn’t affect my A. I’m a straight A student but I don’t want to take a chance to screw up my grade.

As I come into science class the next day, Ms. Busch stops me. “Tommy, maybe you can stay after school to do an extra activity?”

“No, thanks. I’m good.” I already have plans on which girl I’m going to fuck.

“This could be important to your grade.”

I speak loudly to get everyone’s attention. “Are you saying that if I don’t stay after school, you’ll lower my grade?” I turn to face the class. “Ms. Busch is try to extort me.”

“No, no I don’t mean that. Never mind.”

I approach a girl. “ Let’s go into the supply closet.”

In a few minutes, the girl is moaning loudly as my six inches thrusts in her pussy.

When finished, I open the door. “Who’s next?

Ten out of the twelve girls in the class raises her hand plus Ms. Busch.

The great thing about science classes is it has students from all the grades so over the next two weeks I fuck my first two seniors, four juniors, two sophomores, and the rest are freshmen. I also fuck the two girls who didn’t raise her hand the first time. They both raise them the next day.

There is one complication when I am half way through fucking the twelve girls.

Vice Principal Parker enters and he asks me to come with him.

“Can I have Ms. Busch come so she can explain things?”

He agrees.

In his office, he says. “I’ve heard you’re having sex during class.”

I say, “Show him your body.”

“What?” Ms. Busch reacts.

“Would you do it for me?” I smile. Of course, it’s fake.

She smiles warmly and does it.

“Ms. Busch,” says the VP. “What are you... ?”

“Shhh,” I interrupt. “Just enjoy.”

Ms. Busch has a nice body. All I saw was her pussy previously and that was only for a second.

“Mr. Parker. The answer is yes. It’s fun to fuck girls in class. Why don’t you try it? Bend over the desk, Ms. Busch.”

“You’re... ?

I bend her over the desk.

“Pull her hair as you fuck her. She really likes being controlled.”

I leave. I don’t see her until the next day. She doesn’t show interest in me anymore.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.