Falling in Love With a Whore - Cover

Falling in Love With a Whore

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Does a woman's professional sexual past preclude falling in love with her? This young man will find out because he is strongly attracted no matter what she does or did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Tear Jerker   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Toby began to stop by a neighborhood bar after work. It was right on the way to the transit system. With the stress in the office a beer tasted extra good. As he got used to the “regulars” there he kept seeing a woman who looked of another national descent always sitting at the same small table at the back of the bar. Then he noticed a man come up to her and talk and she got up and went with him to a back room. As he lingered he saw them come back a half hour later and she sat at the same table nursing a drink. He had another beer and pretzels and saw a different man approach her and the same thing was repeated. He walked close by her table on the way to the restroom. She was very attractive but her clothing was kind of shabby.

The next day he had a hundred dollars in his pocket and he went over to sit with her. They visited briefly and he noticed a thick accent that sounded eastern European. Soon she asked him what he wanted. He wasn’t at all experienced in buying pussy so he said, “How much?” Without a smile she simply answered, “One hundred dollars, half an hour.”

Toby said “OK” and followed her, at the moment more curious than horny. That changed quickly as they entered a small room with a small bed and a washbasin and few other furnishings. She unzipped the cheap dress and stepped out of it to be hung on a hook. She took a small towel from a pile and spread it on the bed where there was an indentation obviously caused by an ass pressing on the mattress. She got his attention with, “Undress”. He quickly complied, distracted by the perfect breasts adorning her possibly later-twenties body. His cock began rising and she reached for it, stroking to make it get bigger faster. When they entered the room he noticed that she started a kitchen timer on the small bedside stand.

She extracted a condom from the drawer in the stand and expertly unwrapped it to roll over his erection in front of her. With a blank look on her face she laid back on the bed, butt on the towel, and opened her thighs. Her pubes matched the light brown hair on her head and were neatly trimmed. He gazed at her pussy. It was what he considered perfect with nice outer lips framing petal-like inner ones that neatly protruded just the right amount. Her clit just barely peeked out at the top. He glanced at the timer. Twenty-two minutes left. He was so horny he doubted he’d last more than five minutes in her.

He sat on the bed and somewhat startled her as his hands explored the lovely treasure in front of him. He caressed her face, which really changed her expression, and then his fingers moved down to her breasts and he squeezed and pinched her nipples which quickly hardened. He leaned over to nibble and suck on them as his hands cupped the soft handfuls. Then he began kissing his way down her chest and then belly, only stopping to tongue her bellybutton. He heard her gasp and looked up to see her smiling. When his tongue found her clit she gasped again, perhaps not used to this and then his tongue moved lower to separate those lovely inner lips and probe a short way into her vagina.

Her hand reached for his cock and stroked it then moved lower to cup and fondle his balls. Ten minutes left. He moved quickly to mount her and fill that beautiful pussy. Her hips moved in synchrony with his thrusts and her hands held his buns. His estimate was close and he glanced at the timer as his cock pulsed, unloading in a pussy for the first time in months.

She pulled him out and quickly rolled off the condom, having a moist cloth to clean the wilting organ. Efficiently she put her dress back on and helped him with his clothes. He pulled the hundred-dollar bill from his pocket and put it on the bedside table and she quickly put it in the drawer. He glanced into the small waste basket to see a number of used condoms but it was difficult to count them and they might not all be from today. She told him with an accented “Thank you” as she opened the door and he followed her back to the main room of the bar. As he exited the place he glanced back and a man was talking to her.

He masturbated twice that night before he could sleep. It was a new and memorable experience. She was such a beauty too!

The end of the week was payday and he got two hundred-dollar bills when he deposited his paycheck. He’d go back to the bar on Monday. She was on his mind all weekend and distracted his concentration at work.

He tried to calm down and take his time getting to the bar. Her table was empty and he had a flash of disappointment but bought a draft beer and sat back in a corner.

Fifteen minutes later she brought a man from the back room and sat down at her table. She was wearing the same dress. He waited a short time and no one approached her so he finished his beer and went over there. Her face showed some brightening when she recognized him. Wordlessly she stood up and headed for the room. Now that he knew the routine much less time was spent getting ready. He was startled when she spoke with a smile, “You taste?” He nodded and she smiled more.

He repeated the tongue to pussy pleasuring and he tried to not think about a cock just being there even though it was condom-covered. From the noises he heard he decided to spend more time on her clitoris. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on it and she came, startling both of them. In a reflex she pulled his head up to hers and gave him a tongue kiss, tasting her own juices. Suddenly she stopped. It wasn’t protocol but she didn’t complain or say anything. Grasping his hips she pulled him inside and he fucked her hard. He thought he heard a moan she tried to suppress as he came.

“I give you extra time,” was whispered in his ear and she kept her arms around him, keeping him embedded for few minutes, then she let him out and peeled off his condom. After she cleaned it she surprised him by giving his cockhead a quick kiss and smiling. The money drop and they headed back to the bar. He got another beer and she glanced at him as a man approached her as soon as she was seated. Down the hall again. He had a twinge of sadness and abandoned his beer.

As he went towards home he thought about his observation that she had a thin gold band on her left ring finger. Could she be married and doing this? Could he ask her?

The third time he bought her body he asked to meet her elsewhere. She said she’d think about it. She agreed to lunch at a small nearby restaurant the next day as he finished his paid time.

He almost didn’t recognize her because she had a different dress on. As they enjoyed time together without a timer he found out her name was Magda and she was here on a visa but no green card. It was a Polish accent. Yes, she was married to a man who was crippled in a work accident where the company dodged responsibility and now they were getting food from a food bank and she worked four afternoons a week at the bar. On questioning, which she seemed open to answering, the bar owner got a third of her earnings. She would have six to eight “clients” during the five hours she was there. She had to be home at seven to feed and care for her disabled husband.

He finished the lunch by paying for it and asked a question that had been bugging him for days. Could he get with her somewhere besides the bar? He wanted to spend longer and would pay more, all of which she would keep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.