The Move Ix Karma - Cover

The Move Ix Karma

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2021 by Mixerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Karma comes for Rhonda and Karen.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

After Mr Knight left, he called Ted to see if he could stop by and talk to him. Ted welcomed him.

They sat out side and Mr Knight told Jeff about what happened with Jeff and Rhonda.

“I knew that he was a weak man and a submissive. But what she did was over the top. With getting him pierced and wearing those fake boobs. But what I did not know was how much of a bitch she was. And the oldest one following right behind her. The youngest just following along. Did I get them wrong?”

Ted said that people hid their true nature behind what influenced them at the time. Their influence was that church. The rules that they made them live by. Now, without the church, their true colors were revealed. And if what you told me is true, Rhonda’s colors are dark. Karen is following along her mother. Pam may still be bright. Maybe Toni and Amanda can find out what her true colors are.

Mr Knight sat back and stared into space. He got up and thanked Ted and left for home.

Ted talked to Toni and asked her to get Amanda to help her get Pam to open up about what was going on in her family. Mr Knight did the same with Amanda. All the girls needed was to get Pam alone.

It took a few days but they got her at school and invited her to go the mall with them. Pam went.

At the mall they did the girl thing. Looked at clothing, jewelry, and people. Amanda made a crack about a man and said he looked like a sissy to his wife. Pam looked at Amanda and ran from them. Toni and Amanda chased after her and got to her in the parking lot. Amanda apologized for her remarks that made her so upset. Toni asked why.

Pam started to speak and Toni said lets go to the car, to many ears in the parking lot. They got in the car and Pam told them that her family was most likely going to be kicked out over what her mother did to her father and how upset Mr Knight was.

Amanda spoke, “My Dad is not mad about what your father did. It is what your Mother did to him. I think your Mom crossed some sort of line my Dad has. My Dad has told us about your Dad and what he does at work. But from what I heard him telling my Mom, the piercings and fake boobs were to much. Plus having your sister boss him around. Here we have had all kinds of parties. A ‘slave’ party, an all anal party, where all the men got fucked in the ass, a Sabian riding party. Fuck, one party was to see who could deep-throat my father. Oh and so you know, both Toni and I can swallow it all.”

Pam looked at the two of them and asked Amanda what she thought her father would do to them.

Amanda said that he will probably want to fuck their ass and cum on their face and make them anal sluts for anyone to use. My Dad likes to fuck a tight ass and stretch it out. Pam sat there with a smile on her face. “You know, I want to see my uptight Mother and my bitch of a sister get theirs.” Amanda and Toni smiled at each other. They headed home. Pam was dropped off at her home and Amanda and Toni went to Amanda’s house. Mrs Knight was watching TV when the girls came in. Both went and sat beside her. They said that they had an idea for a party. “OH really?” came Mrs Knight’s reply.

“Yes, What we need are some props and have a ‘Wench Party’.” Amanda said.

“GO on.” Mrs Knight replied.

“What we need are some of those pillories. You know that lock in the head and arms. And maybe a rack for the men to be tied down and with their cocks available for use. What was that thing they used in woman’s ass’s and pussies? OH yes. The pear. Was used to stretch out the holes. We can set up those two for some fun.” Amanda said with a gleam in her eye.

“Well I will have to talk to your father about all of this.” now go and let me finish watching this show. Amanda and Toni left.

That night, in bed, Mrs Knight told her husband about what the girls said. When she was done, his cock was hard and standing up. He fucked his wife with vigor. Amanda could hear her Mother cries of pleasure as she masturbated.

The next morning Mr Knight greeted his daughter and told her that her idea was good. Amanda said that she could hear the approval last night. Mr Knight smiled at her.

Mr Knight got started on finding what he would need for the party and he found what he wanted and made arrangements for them to be delivered to his home. He called his wife and told her to send out invites for a medieval party. And for all to come in costume. He said that this will be Rhonda’s and Karen’s punishment.

On the day of the party, guest arrived and saw the devices. A few tried out the Pillory and a few tried out the rack. Some saw the pear and wondered about it. Mr. Knight explained how everything worked. The rack would only go so far, so no damage would be done. He showed the pear and it only opened up so far. He also told everyone that it was a ‘pay back party for 2 that lived here among them. The senior woman has been mistreating her husband, beyond what I call acceptable. One of her daughters is following right behind her. The other daughter, can go either way.

Jeff, Rhonda, Karen and Pam soon arrived in costume. They were welcomed by everyone. Some were playing with the pillory and taking pictures of their spouse in it. Some tried out the rack. Everyone was laughing.

Suddenly, the sounds of trumpets, and drums started playing. A man walked out in long black pants, bare chested and a hood over his head, like an executioner. He carried an ax with him. He looked out over everyone and picked a ‘wench’ to put in the pillory. She played along and let him put her in. He read her punishment aloud. “This wench shall receive 5 swats on her bum for spilling milk.” And she was swatted 5 times and released. This continued on with a few others. Then the executioner, grabbed Rhonda and led her to the pillory. He placed her in it and locked it. Then he grabbed Karen and placed her in it. And hers was locked. The executioner spoke...”Hear ye, Hear ye. These 2 wenches have abused a person. The punishment shall be, Stripped naked and anal fucked till all males have had one or the other. This will commence now. As order of the Lord.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.