Mo's Adventures at Age 15 - Tangiers - Cover

Mo's Adventures at Age 15 - Tangiers

Copyright© 2021 by LittleMo

Chapter 2: Malaga

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Malaga - What should have been a simple day trip to an exotic location becomes a sexual Odyssey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   True Story   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

I was walking with my parents when I bumped into Klaus.

17 or 18 years old, (actually aged 28) blond hair blue eyes, broad shoulders and chest.

He was with a much older man who he said was his father (actually no relation) and a blond girl he introduced as his sister (again no relation)

We were standing outside a café and Klaus’s father; Wolf, suggested we sit and have a coffee

His father merely stated he was a businessman in the entertainment business while Klaus spun a cock and bull story about his background and that he would be starting Law School in September.

My parents were quite taken with him so when he asked me if I would like to go to a party “a real gig”, they had no objections, and I loved the idea of a party. Klaus wrote a (fictitious) address on a piece of paper and gave it to my mother.

We finished our coffees and I waved to my parents as I walked to the large BMW Klaus’s family had parked nearby.

With Klaus’s “Father” driving and his “sister” also in the front; I sat in the back with Klaus who quickly began kissing me and exploring my body. The car stopped at the end of the promenade and two good looking large Blackman climbed in and Klaus joined his sister in the front...

I objected when they continued where Klaus had left off and was surprised that all three in the front responded with dismissive humour accusing me of being a party pooper, a prude or worse a racist.

I hadn’t noticed but the car had driven into the outskirts of Malaga and the buildings seemed to be more like commercial units although one or two were garishly decorated and illuminated. We stopped at such a building with a large neon sign “XXX Club Emoción XXX”

One of the black guys was kissing me. His tongue in my mouth, his hand inside my clothes fondling my breast. The other guy was kissing my neck with his hand in my panties.

Klaus was watching us, a great smirk across his face.

I can’t say I resisted as they hustled me

From the car and into the “Club”.

Klaus and his sister went off greet a large group of black guys of various ages while his “Father” spoke to a small white guy with a clipboard and who inspected me as though I was in a cattle auction. There was a flash as my photograph was taken (I later saw it fixed to the door of the bedroom where I was kept)

The two black guys took me to the bedroom and stripped me before a quick grope and leaving me with lacy a top and knickers.

I explored the room and found behind a partition, a WC, bidet, sink and shower,

I peeked through the door and saw my photo with a handwritten figure in Euros. It was a high figure and felt quite pleased with myself.

I realised what a predicament I was in but could see no immediate scope for escape and awaited developments.

Klaus’s father came in showed me the “House rules” which basically amounted to “don’t make trouble” and showed me the “Emergency Button” if a client turned nasty and a “Service Button” if I wanted something to eat or drink or extra condoms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.