Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“Well? That’s all that you can say?” Misty calmed down all of a sudden. Then said, “From that goofy smile on your face I take it things went well and I didn’t need to worry.”

I nodded yes and felt like I was a kid again admitting that I had a crush on someone. I said, “It was a lot more fun than expected. For the most part anyway.”

I paused but before Misty could say anything I filled her in on what went on that day. When I told her how I got excited when Kevin touched me she started to look excited herself.

“That does sound fun. But from what you’ve told me I doubt I could ever do that. Do you think you’ll go back there? Maybe even do more?” Misty asked nervously.

I thought for a moment. My knees got weak when I thought of Kevin touching me again. When I thought of having to be paired with a guy other than Kevin or even Tucker I shuddered and said, “I don’t mind doing the nude pictures but I don’t think I’d want to go back. I’m not even sure about doing nudity again.”

“If you do decide to go back I’ll go with you. But only as an observer and to help you if you need it,” Misty said with what seemed to me to be a sister like tenderness.

“Why would you want to do that for me? It’s not to see the guys naked is it?” I teased.

“Not at all. Well, maybe a little. Like one percent. But seeing how your excitement was more evident for this shoot than the last one. I didn’t want you to give up on something that gives you that kind of joy just like that without giving it a real try,” Misty told me.

Seeing her sincerity warmed my heart and I said, “Thank you for your offer. But shouldn’t you be trying to talk me out of doing nude pictures? That’s how it is on all of the shows I’ve seen on tv. I am your cousin after all.”

“Oh, my goodness you’re right. Daisy don’t do any more nude pictures. They’ll get tons of people ogling your beautiful nude form. And maybe even touching themselves over it too.” Misty then laughed, “Sorry I couldn’t help it. I trust Kevin. I know he wouldn’t let things get out of hand. If one of his models isn’t comfortable with something he won’t allow it to happen. Or are you more bothered by the comment that one model made about your butt than what could happen?”

I wanted to cover my butt with my hands or whatever I could get a hold of to use as cover but I just said, It didn’t at first. Now though, I can’t help thinking that they could be right. Maybe I don’t have a very attractive behind. I know that’s ridiculous.”

“I got an idea. Let’s eat some ice cream. I got your favorite,” Misty told me.

“How could you get my favorite flavor? I don’t even know what flavor that is,” I told my cousin.

“Okay, I got my favorite flavor. Let’s eat,” Misty replied.

Even though I had fun with Misty after that I had a hard time sleeping. I kept thinking over the events of the day. Around midnight I realized something. I was sexually frustrated. I hadn’t felt like that since that time I almost had sex with Misty when I had been my old self. This time it had been building since Kevin touched me. I had been trying to masturbate for twenty minutes and when I realized not even that was going to help I decided to go to the kitchen and get a drink of milk. That did help soothe the tension I was feeling but I wasn’t sure I’d be getting any sleep that night. I walked past the guest bedroom and thought of how April had decided to spend this night at a different friend’s house. When I got to Tony’s room I heard some noises and knowing that April wasn’t there I thought that he was playing with Misty. I knew that Misty didn’t really enjoy having sex with her Dad so I barged in there.

“Okay, that’s not what I expected to see in here at all. Why are you exercising in your room? Naked???” I said that last word slowly as I was now entranced by his dick.

“Daisy? I got tired of being c ... what are you doing?” Tony asked.

As I was walking toward him I was stripping my clothes off. I bent down by the edge of his bed where he had been sitting and said, “I’ve been frustrated all day. I’ve been around so many naked people I can’t hold it in anymore.”

Tony backed up a couple of inches and nervously asked, “What ex ... uh. What exactly do you, uh, want me to do about that?”

I put my arms on his lap, looked up at him, and said, “I’d like you to do what I saw you doing to April. You know here.”

I stood up and pointed my butt at him a little. Then I spread my cheeks apart, just slightly. As soon as he started to limp in my direction I looked away. I moaned a little when I felt his hands on my hips.

In a voice, I believe was supposed to be seductive Tony said, “I can help with that.”

He guided me to the bed and positioned me with rough hands the way he wanted me. My head and chest were on the bed while my butt was up in the air a few inches.

When I felt Tony’s dick touch my pussy lips I quickly reached down there and grabbed his dick. I growled, “That is a no go zone. It’s the butt or nothing. So please don’t go there.”

“I was just trying to get my dick wet enough to go in your ass. Like I did with April. I guess I can get my lube,” Tony complained.

“Thank you, Uncle,” I told him.

It didn’t take long for him to get the lube. I couldn’t watch as he applied that stuff. Soon I felt the bed shift then I felt his breath on my butt. Then he bit one of my cheeks. And I bit a pillow. I was a bit uncomfortable as he slid his dick into my butt hole. But I also kind of liked it. I was wondering what it was like for Misty to do it with her Dad. Was there any part of her that missed doing this with him? Did she have an orgasm? I was just starting to feel the first signs of my own orgasm when Tony called out a name that almost killed the mood. He started pounding me a little faster then he slapped my butt. He soon started squeezing my breasts. I didn’t really like either of those acts. Then he went back to just pumping me. He started pumping faster and faster. I was almost at my limit when he called a name that killed the mood entirely for me. After that, I just wasn’t into it. Not even when he blew his load into my body. I gathered up all of my belongings that I brought with me and still naked I walked out the door. I was shocked when I literally ran into Misty.

She looked at me and when she saw that I was naked she glared in the direction of the closed door, grabbed my arm, and then said, “Come with me.”

I filled her in on what happened. No longer being able to look at her I said in the direction of her bathroom, “I feel so stupid. I don’t know what came over me. I was actually enjoying it until...”

“He called out April’s name then later on my name. So he actually came as he was calling my name? I’m so sorry Daisy. When he did it with me he would call out my Mom’s name or your Mom’s name. It’s not fun. What were you wanting? For him to say nothing like I wanted?” Misty asked.

I sniffled a little then said, “I just wished for the first time I had sex I could have heard the guy say my name. I think it would have felt real and good. Not like I was just a dirty substitute.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.