Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

A mix of emotions ran through me as I asked, “Changed how?”

When he didn’t answer immediately I wondered if I asked that out loud or was it just in my head.

I was about to ask again when he said, “Dorothy is back in. She’s going to be involved in the pictures with sex in them. If you want you can still do the nude only pics. If not we’ll just have a few less pics in the next edition.”

“You were mad at Dorothy earlier. You didn’t like how she kept disappearing. How did you forgive her so easily? Is she blackmailing you or something?” I was a bit angry at that thought. If she was blackmailing someone I cared about she’d have a fight on her hands.

Kevin laughed then looked sad, “It’s nothing like that. She actually had a very good reason for those disappearances. I will have to talk with Stephanie though. She was supposed to tell me the real reason but neglected to do so.” A deep breath later, “Dorothy’s mom has been in the hospital and Dorothy needed to be near her. I can’t say much more besides the fact that Dorothy isn’t in the mindset to want to do just solo nudes. And please don’t let her know I said anything. At least not until after the shoot.”

In the dressing room, Dorothy moved in next to me and said, “Thanks for covering for my pics the other day. It means a lot that someone was able to fill in for me.”

“It was no problem. I had fun doing it. That was my first time doing anything like that. It was a good learning experience,” I told her.

“If you think that was fun then just wait until you get out there. Being nude in front of a camera can be so liberating,” Dorothy said as she suddenly lifted her top off of her body exposing her bare and heaving breasts. She laughed when I looked away.

Trying not to look her way I said, “I’m sure it will be fun. As for it being liberating I’ll just take your word for it.”

I nervously raised my top. I wanted to tell her to turn around but I figured since we were going to be naked in front of a lot of people soon this would be a good way for me to find out if I had the guts to do that. I got nervous when I saw her eyes widen. I felt better though when she got nervous and looked away. I was tempted to keep an eye out to see if Dorothy was looking at me again but I didn’t want to be accused of perving over her or anything. So I fought the urge. I finally unbuttoned my pants and removed the rest of my clothing.

I had just grabbed my robe when I heard Dorothy say, “Wow, you have an amazing body. I’m kind of jealous. Except for this one spot.”

I spun around as fast as I could and looked at the other woman. I may have shrieked. I’m not sure, “What are you doing?”

“Don’t worry I wasn’t touching your butt out of flirtation or lust or anything. I was just curious. If you really want to make it in this field you might want to do some exercises to firm up or plump up those cheeks. They are awfully skinny. Nothing like your beautiful breasts.”

“What’s gotten into you? At the other shoot, you seemed so shy and polite. This is totally the opposite. And please don’t touch or talk about my butt that way,” I told her.

She chuckled, “That’s one thing you’re going to have to get over if you’re going to make it doing this.” She then shifted gears and looked more serious, “Besides I needed to test you to see if you were ready to go out there. I take my job seriously. If you can’t handle me touching you then don’t go out that door. I’m sorry if I startled you. As for my attitude change, I always get excited before these kinds of shoots. It usually lasts until an hour or so after we’re done.”

“Why?” was all I could say.

Dorothy grinned like the Cheshire Cat and said, “Two reasons really. Their names, Keith and Mr, Newman. I get all tingly thinking of Keith touching me here,” she grabbed her breasts, “and sliding his shaft into here,” she then dipped her fingers into her pussy and then bent over and fingered her butt hole. She stood up and added, “That and hoping that this would be the time that Mr. Newman would decide to be my partner in modeling. I’ve always wanted to feel him inside of me. And maybe the condom would break and I’d have his baby.”

I was thinking this was very odd behavior for someone worried about their mother but I shrugged those thoughts away and said, “I’m not sure he’d actually do that. Not when he’s engaged. As for making it in this field, I don’t plan on doing many of these kinds of shoots.”

“I guess you’re right. He does seem to care about that woman. But you never know,” Dorothy said with a grin that made me feel uneasy. It was as if she knew something that I didn’t.

Dorothy slipped into her robe and walked out the door. I had dropped my robe when she had grabbed my butt. I bent down to pick it up. When I was down I glanced at the mirror. I left the robe and walked over to that mirror and looked myself over. I took a good look at my butt.

“Hmm. I don’t know what she was talking about. I think it looks cute,” I said to myself.

After saying that I started to worry if Kevin would think it was good enough for these pictures or if he’d laugh and tell me to put my clothes back on.

Then a knock came to the door and Kevin’s voice, “Daisy? Is everything okay? You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

I then walked out the door with my robe in my hand and said, “I know I don’t have to do this. But I want to. Who’s up first? I mean who’s taking their picture first? Oh geez.”

It was really interesting seeing the differences in how everything operated differently between this shoot and the family-friendly shoot. I found myself getting a little jealous when Kevin had to touch one of the female models to get them to pose properly or to reapply makeup or something. I slowly felt my nervousness vanish especially when Keith slid his condom covered dick into Dorothy’s bald pussy. I remember the first time I saw his dick I wasn’t all that impressed. I had been bigger when I had been David. But Dorothy seemed to like it and Kevin and the other crew seemed happy with the results.

I had lost track of time when I heard Kevin clear his throat, “You’re up Daisy.”

I looked up and said, “What’s that weird look for? Do I have something on my face? Did I smear the makeup?”

“No. You look as beautiful as ever. But the way you’re sitting,” Kevin said.

“I thought you said it was okay if I sat down naked,” I looked down. Saw my breasts then I looked lower. I gasped and closed my legs. I had been leaning back and had my legs wide open. I was still used to sitting down like a guy. “Sorry.” Dorothy gave me a look and then I added, “But why should I hide that? It’s going to be in the pictures anyway isn’t it?”

In truth, I wanted to run and hide. But after what I’ve been through I didn’t feel right about chickening out now.

“I guess you do have a point. It’s just that most new models that choose to go robeless at least keep their legs closed or crossed,” Kevin said.

Kevin’s assistant Mark said, “Hey boss she wasn’t scheduled to take pics of her legs spread like that today was she? We usually only schedule them to do that when they’re getting ready to do penetration or lesbian pics soon right?”

“Not now Mark. It’s too soon. She’s still a beginner at modeling,” Kevin said with slight irritation in his voice.

One of the female models with bronze skin tone said, “If she’s ever willing to do a lesbian shoot I’d love to be her first partner. She is too hot to pass up like that.”

“Tucker, she’s not doing that kind of shoot today. I’ve known her since she was little. I don’t think she’d feel comfortable with that anyways.”

The woman called Tucker walked up to Kevin. She was nearly six inches shorter than him and said, “If you say so, Mr. Wilson.” She turned to me, “You’ll let me know if you do decide you’d like to take some photos with me. Or if you’d like to get together outside of the shoot. That’d be fun too.”

“Um, as nice as that sounds and as beautiful as you are, and you are very beautiful I’ll have to pass on meeting up outside the shoot. I’m not exactly into women,” I told her.

I still couldn’t believe that I wasn’t turned on by women anymore. Last night I even looked at some nude pictures online of the kind of women that I was interested in before and I didn’t feel any special feelings. Not even watching the other nude women here did anything. It wasn’t until I saw Dorothy doing her thing with Keith did I feel something. After thinking of the size difference did I picture what it would feel like going inside of me. Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough to get me wet, or would it be a good thing it wasn’t enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.