Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“I think I need to go lay down. Alone,” I added the last part in case anyone thought I was sending an invitation to join me.

As I walked to my room I couldn’t stop thinking of April and Tony having sex in different positions. Except for when I thought of the one time she had spent the night at my place once when Samantha and Kevin were gone for a couple of days. I had walked in on her naked in the bathroom. The fantasies I had of her that night came rushing back. I tried to relax but laying down wasn’t helping. So I decided to take a shower. But first I wanted to check my dresser so I could see how drastically my wardrobe had changed from my days as David. I actually found some pretty cute clothes. They weren’t the kind of stuff I would have given much thought to before but they now caught my attention. I was almost done picking my fresh clothes out when I remembered that I actually needed some panties. It took me a while to find what I would be willing to wear. I had to dig down nearly to the bottom of the pile. I almost closed my drawer when I saw something shiny. I pulled out the drawer then I sat down on my bed. The item I found was a locket. It was simple for the most part but it was cute. It had an inscription on the back. It said, “To Daisy, love Mom.” I put the locket around my neck and started to walk back towards the dresser. I stumbled a little. I dropped the contents of the drawer. I was surprised when I heard a thud. I picked up my panties and was surprised to find that the locket wasn’t the only item hidden in the drawer. On the floor partially covered in panties was a vibrator. I was stunned. Had I become the kind of girl that needed to satisfy her urges with that kind of toy? The image of April and Tony came back to my mind then and I thought that I most likely was that kind of girl.

A couple of minutes later I found myself in one of the bathrooms sitting in the shower with the water running all over me. I looked over my new breasts and even at my pussy. I thought two things then. One I really should shave or at least trim my pubic hair and it was time to use that vibrator. I soon had it humming at the highest setting.

“Okay Daisy, time to try this. Don’t chicken out now. Well maybe I can just run it over my ... mmm ... my clit,” I told myself. Then I pressed it on my clit. When I felt the sensation hit me I threw the vibrator to the other side of the tub and possibly yelled out, “Oh, my God! What the heck was that? That was too high.”

When my breathing returned to normal I pictured Misty laughing at me and saying that of course, it was too high. This was my first time trying to masturbate as a woman.

I then picked up the toy once again. This time I set it at low. Just before I placed it against my sensitive skin I wondered if this thing was actually waterproof enough for the shower. I thought that maybe I should just stop now. Then I reminded myself not to chicken out. I pressed it against my pussy lips then worked my way up to my clit. Oh, yeah. This was much better. I was feeling more sexually aroused than I had since becoming Daisy. But something was missing. I then realized that maybe I needed to think of someone while doing this. I tried to think of my memory of the one time I had seen Misty naked. But that only mildly interested me. I was now wondering if I was no longer interested in women. One thought came that nearly killed the mood for me. I thought that maybe I was now interested in men. I shuddered at the thought until I remembered what Kevin’s butt looked like in those pants he wore.

“Mmm. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all,” I said as my thoughts moved to visions of Kevin in some of the swimsuits I’ve actually seen him in.

I eventually thought of how Tony looked as he was having sex with April. I almost came to a climax when I realized the water was now cold. I got up and tried getting the water hot again by turning off the cold water completely but that didn’t work. I groaned a little then turned off the water. Before stepping out of the show I wondered where I’d put the vibrator. I didn’t want to put it down and accidentally leave it behind for someone to find. I tried to insert it into my pussy, when I discovered that this body still had its hymen I decided that I’d rather not put it there. I was about to give up and run to my room when I remembered I had another hole to hide it. I turned around, bent over slightly, and looked into the mirror. I couldn’t help but be amazed at how wonderful my butt looked. I thought that was one of my favorite features of my new body. I then spread my butt cheek with my left hand and placed the tip of the vibrator at the entrance. I was having a little difficulty interesting it so I backed up to the sink and applied pressure by sitting. I let out a loud Mmm sound. Then I let out a very loud gasp as I slipped just enough to accidentally turn on the vibrator. I then had my first orgasm as a woman. With that, I could almost see why April would be willing to have anal sex with my Uncle.

“Uncle?” I said with amazement. Had I just thought of him as my uncle?

“If you’re going to be thinking of my Dad while masturbating try not to do it in our shared bathroom with the door unlocked,” Misty said.

“Ahhhh!” I screamed. “I wasn’t thinking of your Dad that way while masturbating.”

Misty looked at me skeptically then asked, “If you weren’t thinking of that way while masturbating then why did you say, Uncle?”

“I um, I ... Wait, why are you in the bathroom while I’m naked?” once I asked that my eyes went wide. I looked down then I tried to find some covers.

Darn, it my towel fell onto the floor when I slipped. Forgetting I had the vibrator in my butt I bent down to pick it up. It wasn’t until it fell out and hit the tiled floor buzzing that I wondered how I could have forgotten I had it up there in the first place. I just stood up and froze in place. I couldn’t move or talk after that.

I soon felt hands running a towel over my skin as Misty said, “I’m sorry I burst in here. It’s just that you were taking so long I was worried about you. You’ve been through so much lately that I wanted to make sure you were okay.”

I wanted to place my hands on hers and hold them where they were but my body still didn’t want to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.