Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

As I rode in the back seat of the Uber I kept replaying the last few minutes before Samantha had been picked up by her friend. She had really seemed to be fine with the fact that her ex-husband had possibly fathered an illegitimate child. She had tried to act nice and happy but I had known her my entire life as David and I could tell when she wasn’t happy. I was getting ready to pass that off as my imagination and believe that things between the two of us could be fine one day when something happened.

“I know this may seem a bit weird but can I give you a hug? It seems like the thing to do in a situation like this When my ... my Mom passed, everyone was giving me a hug to help me feel better,” I told her.

She shrugged and said, “Sure. And thank you for trying.”

I held on for a bit longer than I normally would have. One reason was because I was freaking out. I couldn’t understand why I had asked that. Was it because I wanted to hold on to that part of my old life. Then once we parted I acted as calm as I could and said, “Thanks I needed that.”

With a smile, Samantha said, “Your hug kind of reminded me of the last one I shared with my son.” She laughed. “He really hated hugs. But it always put a smile on my face when he let me give him one.”

Without thinking I said, “One more thing.” We froze. Then she nodded and I continued, “How do you maintain boobs that big?” I panicked, that had not been the thing I had meant to say. “I’m sorry I don’t know why I asked. You don’t have to answer that. I feel so stupid.” Did I say that last part out loud?

Samantha grinned, “Lots of support from bras made at my cousin’s production company. He makes the best bras there.” She started to turn away then looked back at me, “If the hugs you received after your mom’s passing went like the one we just shared I’m guessing they weren’t because people were trying to get a feel of your breasts. Unless they were into small boobs. Don’t worry darling. Knowing how your Mom changed after graduation you’ll grow into those soon enough. Then again, if David really was your father maybe not. All the women in his family were pretty small. But at least those look halfway decent on you.”

I looked down at my chest for most of the ride to meet Misty and Kevin. When I got out of the uber I turned to the driver and asked, “Do you think my boobs are too small? Oh, my God! Just forget I asked. In fact, you can forget you ever met me.”

I turned around and saw Misty standing there. She had an odd look on her face and asked, “What was that about?”

“What was what about? Oh um. I couldn’t stop muttering nonsense on the car ride. You Okay how are? Geez there I go again. Sorry.” I muttered.

She stood beside me and put an arm around my shoulder and said, “No worries cousin. All us Daily women can get like that from time to time. In fact, any human can.” A few steps later I was starting to finally relax when she teasingly said, “Daisy, you should know there is nothing wrong with those boobs of yours. I think that driver even liked them. Did you even see the look on her face when you asked that?”

We had been at the photoshoot for half an hour when one of the models came up to Kevin and asked, “You don’t seem like your normal self Mr. Newman. Is everything okay?”

Another model came up to her and pulled her back, “Don’t ask that. Don’t you know what happened?” She lowered her voice but we could still hear her, “His woman’s son just died. He was almost his son, of course, he’s not okay.”

“Ladies I appreciate your concern. But I’m fine. Fine enough to do what we need to do today so let’s get back to work everyone. Mark be careful with that equipment,” Kevin called out.

I was actually starting to enjoy myself when Misty came out in her first outfit. It was something you’d see in one of those family movies. One where a girl is going off to her first day of college or even her senior year of high school. She looked really cute in the outfit. I was just wondering what I’d look like in an outfit like that when I noticed Misty looking around.

Misty asked, “Have you seen Dorothy? She was supposed to be in this picture with me wasn’t she?”

Stephanie, the model who talked about Kevin’s almost son, spoke up, “I think she ran off.”

“Again? That’s it. She can’t keep doing this. I’m going to have to let her go,” Kevin complained.

I asked, “You can’t do that. Not without knowing why she ran off?”

Stephanie looked at me disapprovingly and said, “I’m sure she ran off because she was embarrassed after asking Kevin if he was okay. And why is the new girl talking? She’s not even doing any modeling here. Is she just going to be slowing us all down? Or is she just trying to find out about all the secrets behind the scenes? She seemed a little too interested in knowing why Dorothy left.”

I shrugged and made my way back to my chair. I felt like I wanted to be invisible.

Kevin sat down next to me and he said, “Don’t let what Stephanie said get to you. And don’t let the look she gave you get to you either. She’s like that to anyone new. She was even like that with Misty while you were in the restroom. And during Misty’s interview.”

After Kevin walked away I was feeling my heart beating faster. And I was shocked when I caught myself checking out his butt. I heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked up and saw the green eyes of Stephanie looking back and me and in a much nicer tone, she said, “I’m sorry for how I acted earlier. I get irritated whenever Dorothy runs off and even more so when new girls come into the shoots. It brings back memories of when I used to compete in the modeling industry. And I’m sorry for your loss too.” I looked around and saw Misty looking back. Stephanie then said, “Yeah. She told us that David kid was possibly your half-brother. Hey, I got an idea. You’re about Dorothy’s size. Why don’t you take her place in the shoot? I’m sure you’ll find it to be fun.”

“Yeah, that would be a good idea. Although we’ll have to make a couple alterations because you are a bit smaller in the bust than Dorothy,” said Mark.

I looked down once again at my chest and then I said, “I’d like to think about it for a bit. Can I see the outfit before I make my decision?”

“Sure. It should be in the changing room in a bag labeled Dorothy. Misty, can you show her to the changing room?” Kevin said.

Misty showed me where the outfit was and then excused herself so she could get a sip of water. As I was looking at the outfit my surroundings changed. I was once again facing the magic lady.

She smiled at me and said, “Now is the time for another change. And before you ask, there shouldn’t be another change happening again for at least another couple of weeks or months. Your body needs rest between changes. What change would you like this time?”

My mind drifted through what happened since I became a woman. I thought about how my change hurt Samantha. Part of me thought of a change that might help her to accept me and bring us closer together. Kind of like we were before, even if she never regained her memories of me being her son. But another part of me knew that was very unlikely. Every time I met this magic woman I couldn’t help but look her body over. And each time I became less and less attracted to it but I was still able to admire it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.