Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“No! This can’t be happening. She no longer loves me? Not as I am now. What am I going to do?” I worried aloud.

The woman moved as if to place a hand on my shoulder then pulled away quickly and said, “It’s not too late. You can change your mind and go along with the new history of David dying.”

I wiped my face clean and looked at this magical woman, “For me, it is too late. I’m already living. Ending things now would be like suicide or even abortion. I have no other option than to find a new way of living. I hope you are okay with that.”

A sad smile later and then our surroundings changed. We were outside of my house. She turned away from me, bent down to touch the flowers, and said, “I’ve always loved Daisies. They were my favorites when I was just a human and once I became magical my love for them intensified.” She wiped away a tear from her left eye with her thumb on her right hand. Looking back at me she said, “I’m glad you chose to live. Life can be its own form of magic if lived properly. I believe that you can do that. Now the next few hours are very crucial to who you will be in this new life. It’ll determine how you live. In all matters, from where you live to even your name and new family if you wish. Of course, you can always tell everyone that you’re an orphan and don’t know who your family is. And you can live on your own.”

I didn’t talk for a few seconds, “Why are we outside and why isn’t anything moving?” It was bizarre seeing birds motionless in mid-flight or even kids playing in the park and one diving to catch a frisbee.

“I thought that being outside would help you. When time restarts you could be out here and just walk on. Or you could be back in that house and be with your past family when you officially start your new life,” The woman said,

I looked at my old house and thought for a long time. Then I said, “Even though my Mom has rejected me I want to see them one more time before I leave. What did you mean by the next few hours would be...”

The woman was gone and I was now back in my former home. When I saw my Mom and Kevin and even April crying all the emotions came flooding back to me. I was now alone in this world. When I thought that the first sign I noticed that the world had started again was the bright blinking lights. I wondered why the police would be here. It didn’t take long for me to find out.

A knock came from the door and then Kevin got up and walked to the door.

A male and female officer was standing in the doorway and Kevin said, “Thank you for letting me talk to my fiancee first. I’m afraid she won’t be in any condition to talk for a while. Now, what can I help you with officers?”

The male officer said, “We’d like to talk to all the witnesses. It may help us to find the driver.”

Kevin sounded worried, “I didn’t see the driver but I can give you the details of what I saw. But do you mind if I help Samantha for a bit? You can talk to the kids first if that’s alright.”

“That’ll be fine with us. Now there were two teens correct?” asked the female officer.

“Uh, yes. There were my daughter and her friend, um ... I can’t remember her name at the moment.” Kevin looked at me. “What was your name again dear?”

I was still in shock but I was now more in the real world mentally than I had since the magical lady informed me of what had happened with my Mom.

I stammered, “I, um. I’m uhhh.” A memory of that magical woman came to mind. The enjoyment and love for a flower came to my mind and influenced what I said next, “I’m Daisy. I’m a cousin to Misty.” Any more words than that left me. The crying I heard from my former mother Samantha had my attention.

Luckily April spoke up, “That’s why she was there with us. She was staying with them and she was outside as we were saying our goodbyes when...” She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. “I can talk to you first if that’s okay papa?”

I watched as April walked off into another room to talk to the police. My body still wouldn’t move. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I almost screamed. I would have if I hadn’t seen those sad eyes looking back into mine.

“I’m sorry I forgot your name. That kind of makes this a bit awkward but how did you know David? I don’t recall seeing you around much.” Kevin asked.

Before I could hardly speak now the words came to my mind and before I thought them through much the words left my lips, “I’m from out of town. I wish I could say I was only here for my cousin’s graduation.” I looked at Samantha. I was surprised to see she looked as if she were passed out. Then I thought of how she had rejected the new me. I thought of how I had claimed to be Misty’s cousin and I winced when I remembered how her Aunt had just passed away not too long ago. “I just recently lost my Mom. So I’ve been living with my Uncle Tony and cousin Misty. David was really the first friend that I made here.”

I don’t remember much but when I finished talking the next thing I remembered was being in Kevin’s arms and then he helped move me to the couch. The odd thing wasn’t that I had fainted but that I felt really safe in his arms and felt lonely when he let me go.

“You must have cared for him a lot. I’m sorry,” were the first words I registered from Kevin.

I nodded, “You could say that.”

The officer that had walked away with April came back and then looked at me and asked, “Okay Miss Daily can we talk to you now?”

I didn’t respond to the officer but then April cleared her throat and said, “Daisy? Are you okay?” My head snapped up and I looked at April. “The officer just asked to talk to you.”

But he had called me Miss Daily. I was confused then I remembered I had claimed to be Misty’s cousin. Her Mom’s maiden name had been Daily. And when she had married Tony she had kept her last name and her husband’s. That’s why Misty’s last name was Daily-Williams.

I nodded and without looking away from April I said, “It all happened so fast. I had been watching David but when Misty screamed I looked her way. I’m not even sure what kind of car hit David. I think it might have been a dark car. I don’t even know the color. I...”

I started to hyperventilate. The next thing I could recall was I was looking into very familiar eyes.

“Misty? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Oh, thank the heavens. I was worried about you. April tells me you’ve been out of it for fifteen minutes. I knew it was a mistake to let you leave our house after what happened to David,” Misty said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.