Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I checked Misty over. I noticed she still had a heartbeat and her breathing was fairly normal. Everything I checked seemed to be normal. I figured that maybe she just needed time to process things or she was in a mental conference with her magical people.

I grabbed the pregnancy test that I had left on the sink, “Dang it. How do I use this stupid pregnancy test?”

I then felt the urge to throw up again. When I was done Misty was standing next to me.

“I’ll tell you how to use it,” she sounded like a robot almost.

I cleaned out my mouth then I took the test. Waiting for the results was one of the scariest things I ever did.

Before checking the results I asked, “Why do you have one of these tests? Are you sexually active with guys?”

“No. Not since I had sex with my Dad. Having these tests is a crazy new requirement this school has. They have a history of a lot of its female students turning up pregnant. Even the lesbians. They think it’s a good idea for us to have easy access to these tests instead of being too embarrassed or nervous to go pick them up. This will be the first time they ever had to restock the tests from this room,” Misty still didn’t sound normal when she told me that.

I walked up to her and took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes as I asked, “Are you okay? Do I need to get you anything? Are you angry with me for possibly getting impregnated by your Dad?”

She shuddered and seemed to be back to her old self, “How can I be mad at you? You’re my best friend and my cousin. I can’t get mad at you for something I’ve done myself. No. I was trying to send a message to the magic council. I needed to check on something. I haven’t had much luck. I do have several questions for you though. Did you do this of your own free will without feeling pressured into doing anything you didn’t want to do? And will you be okay if you are pregnant by one of them?”

She took a few deep breaths and gestured for me to speak, “I wasn’t forced into doing anything. If anything I think that during the sex I may have been more forceful than they were. I did insist on them both using my pussy.” I chuckled. “And I think I’ll be fine with having their baby. I mean if I have Uncle Tony’s baby I’ll want to try having Kevin’s next.”

God, I hoped I had Kevin’s baby one day.

I tried to look at the pregnancy test but Misty took my hand in hers and asked, “If I told you that I was wrong and there was a way to turn you back into David Jr. and that we could still keep Daisy around would you do it? Take the chance to be your old self again?” I pulled away from her as much as I could with her still holding onto my hands.”Think about it really hard. Don’t rush this.”

I looked through both of my lives. I saw all the good times and the bad times. Even my rape and the fear of being impregnated by that disgusting monster.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.