Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

For the next few weeks, I was telling myself that maybe I didn’t get pregnant. I was still new to being a woman. Maybe my memory was playing games on me and this hadn’t been my fertile time. I had nearly calmed down when I got a call.

“Hey, Daisy. How are you these days? I’m so sorry I haven’t been in touch recently and I wasn’t able to make it there for your birthday like I promised. But can I ask you for a favor?” Misty asked.

“For my favorite cousin, sure. Anything,” I told her. I was a little worried. She didn’t usually ask for favors.

“One of my classes is making life castings of the female form. One of the reasons is to help teach us, women, how to check for breast cancer in women with breasts of different sizes. There are a couple of women with breasts your size but they are allergic to the materials used in the process. So I was wondering if you could make it over here and be the model for the women of your breast size,” Misty told me.

That had not been anywhere near what I had expected. But it was the perfect way to distract myself from my possible pregnancy.

“Sounds fun,” I replied.

I was thinking what it would be like to see Misty after so long. What would I say to her? I wondered if she was okay because she hadn’t even shown up in her magical form since my birthday.

When I arrived at the college I had barely stepped out of my car when I heard, “Daisy you’re finally here! I’ve missed you so much.”

When I turned around I saw that she wasn’t alone.

“Tucker? Is that you?” I asked.

“Yep, it’s me girl. Long time no see. I haven’t seen you since I had that run-in with that creep that made me even happier that I’m a lesbian,” Tucker said.

Another girl asked, “Wait, you’re a lesbian? But I saw you making out with those two guys at the party the other day.”

Tucker rolled her eyes, “Don’t remind me. I lose one bet and end up making out with two cute guys. Okay, so I’m not strictly a lesbian. I do like making out and doing it with the occasional guy.”

Including Misty and me there were eight girls and five guys. We all chatted for a while then went out for lunch before heading to the classroom to make the molds. It was nice getting out and visiting with people. I didn’t really do that much even when I was David. Not my last year of being him anyway. This made me realize I wanted to do this more often.

When we got to the classroom one of the guys said, “Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

I took a real good look at him. He was cute but had a terrible haircut. And those muscles were to die for.

“I don’t think so. I’d remember meeting someone like you,” I told him.

“Ah-ha. Now I know where I’ve seen you. I saw you on the internet,” he was saying.

“Mathew!” Misty said loudly.

“You were singing to that little boy in the car dealership. That was so awesome. My little brother and both my parents and I loved watching that part of the video,” Matthew said.

“Wow. I had actually forgotten about that. But thanks for being so kind. I’m glad you all liked that,” I blushed.

“Okay where is the vaseline?” one girl asked.

“Vasoline?” I asked Misty.

“It’s to make sure that the material will come off your skin easily. We really don’t want to call the paramedics in to have them remove the stuff from our naked bodies, right?” Misty explained.

In the changing room, it was just the two of us I looked around and quietly asked, “Is everything okay? You haven’t reached out for a while. Not since my birthday when you showed up as, well you know.”

In just a quiet voice she said, “I kind of got into a tiny bit of trouble with my magical community. So my magic use has been suspended for a while.”

“It wasn’t because you granted me two wishes was it?” I asked.

“What? Two? I only granted the one wish. The one you asked me personally for. What are you talking about?” Misty questioned me.

I was embarrassed to say it but I did anyway, “The one where I had a threesome with Kevin and your ... Dad.”

Her eyes flew wide, “You did what? Wow. I never would have had the guts to do that. How did it feel?”

Seeing the huge smile on her face I couldn’t help laughing. Then I said, “It felt great. I even passed out after they blew their loads in my pussy.” Oops. I hadn’t meant to say that last part.

“In a way I’m jealous and in a way, I’m also glad we hadn’t been connected at that moment. Like I said my magic had been suspended. The last time we spoke like that was the last time I was able to use magic,” Misty said.

Luckily for the lifecasting, I was able to keep my pants on. But it felt nice having Misty and Mathew rubbing the vaseline on my breasts. Waiting for everything to set and having people there watching reminded me of when I did those photoshoots. Which was kind of comforting. I wondered if I should go into modeling. I was surprised when they were taking the stuff off of my chest. It wanted to cling to my nipples a little. Which I’m sure made them hard. But it did come clean off my belly button.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.