Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I felt as if I were on the verge of a panic attack. I had just been raped and that jerk may have gotten me pregnant. One thing that stopped the panic attack was when I heard yelling from the hallway. I recognized the voices. It was both Kevin and Tony. were they yelling at the hospital staff?

“How in the hell could you let this happen? This is supposed to be a secure facility!” Kevin yelled.

“I’m going to take my niece out of this place and then you’ll hear from my lawyer in the morning,” Tony shouted.

“We are very sorry for what happened to Daisy. We’re going to take all the measures we can to make sure that something like this horrific scene never happens again. And you are free to take Daisy home with you. If that’s what you and she wants,” said a staff member.

I couldn’t make out what they said after that. I may have been in and out of consciousness. Soon the four people that I cared the most about came into my room. We spent time talking and I agreed to go home but only if they agreed not to sue the hospital right away. I felt that the hospital deserved a chance to set things right. And if Tony and Kevin felt that the hospital didn’t do that by a certain time they could press charges. They agreed but they still wanted to file a complaint. That way if they ended up needing to sue the hospital the court would be able to see that there was some kind of action taken when this first happened. I wasn’t sure exactly how that was supposed to work but I was tired and I wanted to go home. One thing that did surprise me though was when the hospital staff offered me a morning-after pill to make sure I wouldn’t get pregnant and both Tony and Kevin encouraged me to take it. After all the examinations and questioning were over and I was finally home in my own bed I fell asleep next to Misty and April.

A month after the events of my date and brief hospital stay I found out that Phil had resigned from his job at the gym. Before he left he had given the other staff members a note to give to me if I were to ever return. I couldn’t bring myself to open it. And I wasn’t sure I’d ever have the nerve. From the gym, I went directly to my new job. Yep, I got a job. It’s not a high-paying job and it’s really not all that glamorous. I got a job babysitting. At least this job I don’t have to worry about the parents hitting on me or trying to get into my pants. They’re both happily gay men. And they’re fun to talk to. They’ve given me great tips on clothing and how to do my hair up and even some makeup tips.

When I got home around 11:30 pm I came home to both Tony and Kevin. They did not look happy.

“You’re late, little lady. Where have you been?”Tony asked.

“We were worried you had been attacked or something,” Kevin asked.

“I’m sorry Derek and Joe were home a bit later than expected and they insisted that I stay for a bit so they could go over some details about the next time I babysit for them. And my phone died so I couldn’t call you. And they don’t have a landline phone either. I’m sorry again,” I told them.

“You might as well put your stuff away and come talk to us before you go to bed. And sorry if we overreacted,” Tony said.

While I put my stuff away I was worried that I had upset both Tony and Kevin. Maybe I should have looked for my phone’s charger better before I left for the day. I just hadn’t expected it not to be where I had thought I had left it. Preparing for a lecture I took a deep breath before entering the living room.

“Surprise!!!” Tony, Kevin, April, and Samantha called out.

“What’s going on? I don’t understand. I thought I was in trouble for being late,” I mumbled.

Tony laughed, “Why do you think that Derek and Joe were late and insisted that you stay later than scheduled?”

“We were setting up a surprise birthday party for you. We needed time to prepare,” Kevin said.

“Happy birthday sweety,” Samantha gave me a hug.

Birthday? I don’t remember this being my birthday.

“Didn’t I already have a birthday this year?” I asked.

“No way. Your birthday is August first. At 11:35 pm. Same as it is every year. Silly,” April told me.

Come to think of it, maybe this was my birthday. Was I thinking of my birthday as David before? All my thoughts of that disappeared once I saw the birthday cake.

“Go ahead make a wish,” Samantha told me.

What could I wish for? I wondered as I saw Kevin and Samantha holding hands and Tony and April standing there. I thought that I wished Misty could be here or that I could have a threesome with Kevin and Tony but only if they’d be okay with it I wouldn’t want to force them to do anything they didn’t want to do. I wasn’t sure which one I wanted but I blew out the candles anyway.

It was a short but fun party. April got me a nice new outfit. I was worried that Tony wouldn’t approve of it but he just nodded. Samantha got me some seat covers for my car. And they were awesome covers. Kevin and Tony both got me gift cards to two restaurants. Good food but I couldn’t help but feel a little surprised and disappointed. Especially since I’d only be able to get one meal out of each. I remember back when I was still David that they would give gift cards to restaurants but it would be for two. In case whoever got the card would want to take a friend. I had thought about using the gift cards to take them out to eat. And possibly even try and seduce them.

As I laid down in my bed I got a call on my phone. Yes, the miracle of charging your phone. As it turns out Tony hid my power cord.

“Hello, Daisy. I’m sorry I missed your party. But I couldn’t get away from school. And I mean the normal school. Things have been calm on the other one for a few days. Which is why I can do this,” Misty said just before I went into her magical world.

She met me in a mixture of both the Magical Lady and herself. Which I found very attractive. And I wasn’t even having my period, so I wasn’t, you know, bisexual. Or maybe I was just a little.

“I’m so happy to see you. I’ve missed you since you’ve been gone so long. How long did you know my birthday changed?” I asked.

She looked away from me and answered, “Since the beginning. I thought it would be best if you were able to find that out on your own. I thought you’d have remembered. I guess not enough new memories of Daisy have come to your mind. So I guess I should have told you then.”

“Actually I’m glad you didn’t. I think it was kind of fun the way it happened. I’ve never had a surprise birthday party before. I mean people have tried throwing one a few times before but I was always able to figure it out. So this was a fun new experience,” I admitted.

She looked happy and said, “I guess I could give you my magical gift now, and then when I come over on the weekend I can give you another gift as Misty. What would you like changed? I see your butt has shaped up nice and firm.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.