Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

In Phil’s car, I started laughing, “I swear it looked like my Uncle was getting ready to kick you out of the house when you called me hot. It’s a good thing April was there to defuse the situation.” I finally stopped laughing. “So where are we going?”

As he was checking all around us for safety issues Phil told me, “I have a few places in mind for today. Most of them are secret but at one point we will be,” he cleared his throat. “Sorry, we will be going out to eat. This first stop is something I’m really looking forward to. I just hope you’ll like it.”

About 20 minutes later Phil informed me that I could look now. When I looked out the window I shouted, “Are you taking me on a hot air balloon ride?”

He nodded, “I remember one time that you mentioned that you’d always wanted to ride in one. So I thought that now would be a good time to try it. Is this okay?”

“This is awesome. I love it. Thank you so much,” I said.

The smile I saw on his face made me blush. I wondered if he’d be able to notice through my darker skin. As we started to lift off from the ground I got a little nervous.

Then Phil put his arm around me and said, “Back at the gym I was surprised when you came back and said you wanted to meet and make it a real date. But I was really glad you came back.”

As the date went on there were times that made me believe the hot air balloon would be the highlight of the date. He kept talking about working out and building muscles and stuff. After the ride, we went for a nice long walk. Then we fed the ducks at a pond. We went dancing or tried to but that ended quickly when he found out I couldn’t dance. Finally, we went to eat. He seemed so sweet there and really happy. We ordered a couple of drinks. After a few sips, Phil was becoming more attractive to me. I had no idea that there was alcohol in the drinks. So one thing led to another and we ended up in a hotel room.

“You did bring some condoms didn’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah. I never thought I’d actually need them on the first date. I was thinking more about the second date. This is so great I’m finally going to get to see your marvelous breasts naked. I’ve wanted to see them for a long time Before we continue with the sex can I ask you to suck on my dick for a little bit?” Phil talked like he was a giddy schoolboy.

It wasn’t until later that I wondered why I thought he was so funny when talking about my boobs. But then I just bent down and licked his semi-erect six-inch dick until he was fully hard. I leaned back to look at his size and took his balls into my hand. He then blew a load all over my face.

“Nice amount,” I said before I licked his seed from my fingers.

“With how hot you are it won’t take too long for me to get hard again. But until then why don’t you have one of these chocolates?” Phil told me.

The chocolate was delicious. But there was a taste to it that seemed all too familiar. He informed me that I had some chocolate on my lip. So I licked it as sexily as I could. By the time I was clean Phil was hard again. I offered to put the condom on him with my mouth but he told me he was afraid that he’d blow again before it was fully on me. After putting on the condom he squeezed my breasts and smacked my butt as I walked towards the bed. He rubbed his condom-covered dick over my pussy and paid special attention to my clit. He was inside my pussy only two inches when I started coughing. He didn’t seem to notice anything though. Not even me tapping him on the shoulder or trying to push him off of me. He pounded into me fully about a half dozen times. He even called me a few names that I didn’t like hearing. But he finally shot off into the condom.

I was now finding it hard to breathe but I found enough breath to ask, “What ... what ... was in that cho ... chocolate?”

He looked at the box and said, “It was either raspberry or coconut. Why? Are you wanting to blame the chocolate for how great I made you feel?

“Allergic ... allergic to coconut,” that was all I could say before my throat no longer allowed me to speak.

At first, Phil looked like he didn’t believe me but then his eyes flew wide. He said something but I couldn’t understand him. He went away and came back. I have no idea what he did because I passed out. When I woke up I was in the back of an ambulance. It was a while before I found out that Phil had gotten something from my bag and gotten the meds that kept me alive long enough for the emergency services to come and help me. My meds weren’t enough to save my life completely but luckily one of the people that came was a low-level magic healer. She didn’t have enough magic to heal me completely but it was enough.

Later that night I was feeling alone and a bit lost until someone came to my room. I had been staring out the hospital window so I jumped when I felt a hand touch mine.

“Easy, Daisy. I didn’t mean to scare you. I came as soon as I heard. How are you holding up,” Misty asked.

I grabbed a pen and a notepad and wrote, “I’ve been better. My throat still hurts. The doctors want me to rest my voice for a while. I’m frustrated. I wish they would let me go home. I don’t know why I’m still here. Enough about me. How are you doing?”

Fro her eye movement it seemed like Misty read over my note more than once.

She gently squeezed my hand and said, “I spoke with my Dad, Kevin, and the doctors. They all seemed to think I was the best person to tell you what’s going on.” She swallowed hard then said, “Apparently you had a severe enough reaction that your throat reacted in such a way that when you were screaming it caused some damage to your throat. They believe that you’ll recover but they’d like to keep you overnight for observation to see how you react to the new experimental medication they gave you.”

I wrote, “Where were you?”

A tear escaped her eye and said, “I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. But with school and with the magical training I couldn’t have made it to you. It’s all my fault. I could have helped you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.