Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

As I laid in the tub I thought over what April had told me. She had said that she thought that both Kevin and my Uncle Tony had talked to and possibly threatened or bribed the man who I had known as Dad back when I was David Jr. Then supposedly did that so David Sr. would leave me alone. She said she didn’t know all the details. She just knew that one day the two of them met at Kevin’s house and they called David. She only heard part of the conversation. Part of me had wanted the Magical Lady to come to me and help me forget that I had learned about that. I’ve gained memories of a life I previously hadn’t lived as Daisy and I’ve even forgotten some details about my life as David Jr. so why couldn’t she help me with this? As time went by and it became more obvious that she wasn’t going to come to me at the moment I thought more and more. I soon realized it didn’t matter if I forgot about it. I’d let the men in my life talk to me and tell me their side of things. They most likely meant well by it. If what April told me was in fact true. When I turned on the light to my room I found something I hadn’t expected. April was in my bed sleeping.

I had my hand on the light switch and April mumbled, “Mmm dat you Day-ee? Wut time is id?”

“It’s 10 pm. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you,” I told her.

She sat up just enough to let the blanket fall down to reveal that she at the very least didn’t have a top on.

I turned around then she placed a hand on my shoulder and she asked, “Are you mad at me?”

“No. I needed to hear that. They can’t just do whatever they want to protect me and not expect me to find out about it,” I told her.

April smiled, “Not about that. I meant about me sleeping in your bed naked.”

“Oh.” I hadn’t expected that. “I’m not mad about that either. But I am curious why you did that.”

“Maybe I had planned on seducing you but fell asleep because you took so long in the shower.,” she told me.

My jaw almost dropped, “Oh, wow. Um. You do know that I’m...” Those feelings of attraction I felt towards her earlier came back to me. “Maybe just this once.”

Now it was April’s turn for her jaw to drop, “I promise I’ll make this fun enough for you that you’ll want to return and do even more stuff with me after your period is over.”

I was attempting to untie my robe when April took my hands in hers. She then had m cup her breasts. They were so smooth. Except for her areolas. They were a little bumpy around the nipples. Seeing the contrast of her pale ale n surrounding her darker pink nipples was too much to resist. It was as if her nipples had a tractor beam on them. I was soon sucking her breasts. I enjoyed hearing her moans. And the sounds she made when I accidentally bit her nipples a little too hard. When that happened she’d pull my head into her breasts. When I pulled away she’d pulled me in for a kiss. It started gentle then turned rough.

She gave me a pleading look and I said, “I think it’s time to move this to the bed.”

She undid my robe and briefly ran her hands over my breasts. I loved how her soft hands felt against my skin. I then crawled onto my bed. As soon as my head hit my pillow I promptly fell asleep. In the morning I could tell April had been a little disappointed that things turned out how they had turned out.

As she scooped the food onto my plate she said, “Thank you for humoring me last night.”

It took a moment for me to figure out what she was talking about when I did I said, “I’m sorry that I fell asleep before much fun was had.”

She shrugged and said, That’s fine you were really tired. It was more difficult than it should have been to not crawl onto the bed and play with your breasts. I was really looking forward to returning that favor. But it just seemed wrong to do that while you were asleep. But now that you’re up do you think we could continue things?”

Why did I feel like I was about to have an anxiety attack? I was looking at April and I could still admit that she was attractive but the urge to do anything sexual with her wasn’t nearly as strong as it had been last night. I thought over how things had felt when I was with her. It was so much better with her than I had imagined when I was David Jr. Now I really was starting to hyperventilate. Soon I found myself with the Magical Lady.

She looked unsure about something, “Hello David. I sensed you needed help. What’s wrong?”

This Magical Lady this time just like every time I saw her was naked. But unlike the other times, I was feeling a bit attracted to her.

I took a few deep breaths before answering, “I’m having these strange feelings towards women. Feelings I haven’t really felt since before my accident. What’s going on with me?”

She looked down and was obviously confused. And it almost seemed like she was having a mental conversation with someone. Finally, she said, “It seems that for a while whenever you have your periods the feelings from your old life will come to the surface. Some of your past life will mingle with the person you are now. So I guess I could say during your period you’ll be bisexual. I’ve honestly never heard of this happening before. I must have messed something up when I restored you to life and made it possible for you to even have the function of ... that.”

I chewed on my bottom lip for a while then asked, “How was it possible that my cousin, my best friend Misty knows who I used to be?”

The blue of her skin turned pale and she said, “She knows because...” there was a flash and when I could see again in the Magical Lady’s place stood someone else, “I’m the one who saved you.”

At first, I was confused then the Magica Lady’s for changed into one that I was very familiar with. I rushed over to her and I held her in a tight hug. I’ve hugged her many times since I became Daisy but this felt different somehow. I said, “Thank you for saving me Misty. I can never say that enough.” I then pulled away but still held her shoulders in my hands, “Is this real? Are you truly Misty?”

In a sad tone, she said, “It’s real. I am real. I told you that I would explain it. It’s just that this wasn’t exactly how I had planned on doing it.”

“How are you the Magical Lady? Have you always been like this?” I asked her.

She rubbed my hands, a warm smile crossed her face then she looked serious, “I’d like to answer your questions and so much more but I need to temporarily change your appearance.”

A blue flash later and I had to move my hands away from my face. Looking at my hands I immediately noticed something different yet familiar. I turned to a reflective surface, “Oh, my guy. I’m David again. I thought you said this was impossible.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.