Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I stood there outside my house for the longest time. I’m sure the neighbors were wondering about my mental health or something. I kept wondering, “Did Misty know that I had been David in my past life?” I tried to figure out how that could be possible. You know how when you try to think of something and you feel like the answer is there in the back of your mind but it just doesn’t want to come to you? That’s what was going on with me. I then started to see in my mind the Magical Lady but before she came into focus I heard a loud honk which brought me back into the present time.

“I’m sorry Daisy. I didn’t mean to scare you. I guess I wasn’t thinking. Is everything okay?” Kevin asked.

For a while, I didn’t answer with words. I just nodded. But once Kevin was by my side with a hand on my shoulder I said, “I’m fine. I’m just all alone. Misty is moving off to college and Tony is taking her there and then going on a business trip for a few days.”

“You’ve never been all alone have you?” he asked.

“Not since my Mom died. And even then I spent a night with a neighbor until Uncle Tony and Misty came to pick me up. Are you okay? You look kind of stressed. Are things with Samantha any better?” I asked.

He squeezed my shoulder a little and said, “Now’s not the time to worry about me. Would you like to stay with us until Tony gets back?

A chill ran down my spine, “I can’t stay there. I need to stay here.”

“How about if I can talk April into staying here with you. Would you like that?”

I wanted to tell him I wanted him to stay but I nodded again and then said, “I’d like that. That is if it’s okay with her.”

On the way to Samantha’s house, I watched Kevin through the corner of my eye. I enjoyed it whenever he’d take a look in my direction. But it was sad whenever I’d notice the worry in his face.

Eventually, he asked, “Have you given any thought on who your father might be?” he then winced.

“A bit. I may go through her journals to see if she gives any other names.” I laughed, “For a while, I had even thought that maybe you could have been my Dad.”

He looked a little confused then responded, “But I never actually had sex with Kathryn.”

That’s what he told me but why did I feel like there was something he was hiding from me?

“Would it be so terrible if you were my Dad? Would you hate yourself or me because we had sex a few times?” I asked with the strongest curiosity that I’ve felt in a while.

He pulled into the driveway then answered, “I could never hate you. Not for that. And I’d eventually forgive myself if you were my daughter. It’s not like it would have been the first time I’d have had sex with family.”

“So if I had been your daughter would you still be willing to have sex with me?” I asked.

“Hey, Dad. What’s going on? Is Daisy okay? You ran off when one of their neighbors called,” April asked.

Kevin cleared his throat, “Um, why don’t you ask her yourself?”

April made her way to my door and before she could open it I did.

She offered me a hand out of the car and asked, “Are you okay? We got this weird call from one of your neighbors.”

I thought about lying but seeing the worry in April’s eyes I said, “I’ll be fine. I was just feeling a bit lonely was all.”

“Which brings me to my next point, April. Daisy’s house is going to be mostly empty for the next few days so Daisy and I were wondering if it would be okay if you stayed over there with her until Tony gets back from his business trip?” Kevin asked his daughter.

“For Daisy, I’d love to help her out and stay with her. I just need to pack some of my stuff.” She grabbed my hand, “Can you help me pack?”

With how things had been going I had half expected April to talk to me about what I had been doing with Tony when she wasn’t able to help him out. But she just talked about stuff I would have thought boring or weird to hear her talk about just a few months before. On the way to my place she excitedly talked about some of the things, we could do while alone. When we got to my place April ran out the car door before I even had my seatbelt off.

“Daisy, can I have a moment?” Kevin asked.

Before I could say anything April was at my car door and asked, “If you’re going to be a while with my Dad can I have the key? I really need inside.”

I handed her my house key and once she was gone I turned to Kevin, “What’s up?”

He hesitated for a moment, “Thank you for humoring April. She can be a bit overwhelming when she’s excited. She didn’t even stop to ask if any of those plans were something you’d be interested in. But trust me she’ll calm down soon enough to actually listen to your ideas.”

“Don’t worry. It was actually fun listening to her. I’m kind of looking forward to some of those things,” Kevin gave me a look when I said that, that said he didn’t quite believe me. “I’ll let her know if there’s a time I want to do something else. And thanks for everything.”

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I had almost kissed him on the lips. I had wanted to feel my tongue entangled with his. When I pulled away it looked like he had wanted that too. But I wasn’t sure if that was truly his feelings or my wishful feelings.

Inside it took a while to locate April but I found her in the bathroom taking a shower.

Later she came to my room in her robe. She was running a towel over her hair and said, “There are times I wish I hadn’t cut my hair so short. I miss feeling my hair rub against my nipples when I’m naked.”

“Ahhh. I didn’t need that image in my mind,” I helped.

“Why not? Do you not find me pretty?”April asked.

“You are pretty. It’s just that I’m, I...” I choked up.

April snickered, “Relax. I’m just joking. I honestly don’t know who was easier to tease. You or David.” She looked sad at those last words. Then added, “God I wish I could have known what it was like to get fucked by him. Even just once.”

“Don’t joke like that. He was almost your step-brother. That’s not funny,” I then threw a pillow at her.

She didn’t even attempt to move. So the pillow hit her in the boob. She smirked then said, “I’ve never been more serious in my life. I’ve had a crush on David for a very long time. I was devastated when he and Misty broke up. And shocked when I found out that my Dad was planning on marrying his mom. But when I realized it would bring him and me together it only flamed the fire I felt for him in my loins. Mmm.”

“But I thought you were interested in my Uncle. Hasn’t that relationship been going on longer than your Dad’s engagement to Samantha?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.