Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

At first, all I saw was a bright light. I couldn’t remember what happened or where I was. One thing that helped to focus my thoughts was the image of Misty and April and even my Mom. Even then I couldn’t remember what happened.

Suddenly I heard a voice, “Hello David.”

That voice sounded familiar. I thought of turning around but suddenly things moved around and I was facing the one who had spoken to me. It was a blurry image. The only details that I could make out at first were that the top half was of a female. And the lower half was a floating snake? No that wasn’t right. It was more of a vapor trail. As soon as I thought that it seemed like a genie she became clearer. She was a mix between the genie from Aladdin and I Dream Of Jeannie. As soon as I thought that her face seemed familiar it changed a bit. The new face that I saw still felt comforting to me. Even with the light blue skin and slightly darker blue hair.

I spoke without moving my lips, “Where am I? What happened?”

She looked sad as she said, “You were hit by a car. Your body is close enough to death that the normal kind of help will not be able to get to you in time to save your life. I’m so...”

Her voice cracked and she couldn’t speak.

So I said, “Thank you for helping my transition to the afterlife.”

Her body shifted so she looked more relaxed and she then said, “There is a chance that you can live.” She paused, “You’ll have two choices. You can move on to the afterlife or you can return to the living world but different than before.” Another pause. “Since I’m still fairly new to this magic life I’m not skilled enough to restore you to your original form. You will have to return as a woman. Is that okay with you?”

I thought for a moment then I looked this person in the eyes. I saw the sincerity and sadness in her eyes and said, “I would like to live but before I agree to anything is there anything I’d need to know about the life I would be going into?”

She scratched her head and said, “You are a strange human David Wiley Jr. Not only did you hold your tongue until you were asked a direct question but I’ve been told that most people would be freaking out by now in a situation like this.”

“You’ve been told? Have you never done this before?” I asked.

She looked embarrassed and said, “Only a couple of times. But I had help those times. You said you had questions. Now is the time for them.”

I thought long and hard, “Are you a Genie?”

She laughed, “What? No, I’m not a genie. Not yet at least. I guess I could see why you think that though. I’m not sure what the proper name for my kind is. But one of my ancestors was a genie. So I guess I am part one too. Next question.”

“What will I look like? Will, I just look like myself but with breasts and you know?”

She gave a strangely warm look. It wasn’t a smile exactly but if I had lips it would have caused me to smile.

She said, “That depends on you. At this time you can pick out your basic form. Then once you get used to things I’ll visit you on a few different occasions and each time you can pick a new addition to your form and possibly your personality.”

Not exactly what I had expected but I said, “Okay. I just wonder how my family will react. Oh my God. Will I be able to return to my family? I mean I’ve heard of stories where people did but they were rejected.”

This magical being in front of me looked a bit worried and frustrated then said, “I’m not going to lie. That is always a possibility in cases like this. That is one of the reasons we’re doing things a bit different now than we used to.” One very deep breath later, “In cases where a person changes genders or in any major way and the family doesn’t accept them ... mmm ... this is harder to say than I thought. If not accepted then the memories of those on earth would be altered.”

For a second I was angry. But as calm as I could I asked, “Altered in what way? I don’t want to force anyone to accept me as a woman. Not like that or in any way. That would be too cruel. They could either accept me or not. It’s their choice.”

She gave a sad smile that somehow turned into a genuine one then said, “You have such a kind heart. That’s one reason why I asked my people to let me save you. We wouldn’t force anyone to accept you. In your case, we’d alter almost everyone’s memories to believe David Wiley Jr. died when he was hit by that car. Or in a more peaceful manner. If the day were to ever come that they’d learn to accept you as a woman their memories could be restored. Now, are there any more questions?”

“Just about a million. But I’ll start with an easy one. Is there any way that you can have legs? Human-like legs. Because seeing that puff of smoke is kind of distracting.”

She looked down then laughed, “I’ve grown so used to being like this that I sometimes forget to materialize legs.” She closed her eyes. When her legs materialized she asked, “Are my legs hairy or clean-shaven? When shifting like this the females of my species grow hair fast on our legs. Of course, it doesn’t help that we have to wear such skimpy Daisy Duke like shorts.”

I was speechless for a moment then I looked away and said, “Um. Y ... your legs are clean-shaven. And that’s not the only thing showing.”

Her eyes sprang open then her gaze turned down faster than a snake striking its victim. Her hands then flew to cover her most intimate area. For a few seconds, I had seen the briefest glimpse of a magical being’s pussy lips and her jungle of pubic hair. It had been trimmed so she could possibly wear a bikini but it was still long and thick. And did she have a tattoo under that hair? No, maybe it was my imagination.

“Okay, you can look at me again.” She said calmly. But it seemed fake. Almost like someone trying to pretend they aren’t nervous at a job interview.

My first thought was she wasn’t kidding, those really Daisy Duke shorts. But what came out of my mouth was, “How did you know I wasn’t looking? At you.”

“Just because you can’t see you doesn’t mean I can’t. You’re not going to be able to see yourself until you choose your basic starter form. Don’t ask me why it’s like that. I don’t really know myself,” she said.

“Will the transformation hurt?” I asked.

One corner of her lips turned up, “Only if you want it too.”

“Oh. No thank you. I’d rather avoid that pain,” I told her.

“Any more questions?” she asked.

We talked for a while and told me that she couldn’t tell me how many times she’d visit me to add more changes to my body. It all depended on how I felt about myself and stuff. And she told me some things that I might expect. I was starting to have second thoughts. Did I really want to go through all the craziness of having periods and other girl issues? Then I knew I couldn’t really let myself die and leave my Mom like that.

She showed me images of the different body types I could pick from. After only several types I asked, “Could I pick your body type?” She just stood there looking at me. “I’m sorry if I said the wrong thing.”

Immediately she said, “Don’t worry. I’m kind of flattered. I didn’t know my kind could feel that way. And I’m also at a loss. I can’t figure out why you’d want to have a body type like mine?”

“Why not? You have a good body. If I have to start with a woman’s form I figure that one like yours is a good place to start. Is that weird?” I said.

“You have no idea how good your words are making me feel. But I’m sorry you can’t start out with a body type like mine. If any others of my kind had been in my place and you were to have seen me at this point then you could have chosen my body type. But since I’m the one helping you you’ll have to work up to this type. Unless I still have this body. We change from time to time. I’m sorry,” she told me.

When she told me that I got a strange feeling. Almost like she wasn’t being completely truthful to me. I just emotionally shrugged that suspicion off and continued looking at the body types.

It took a while But I finally found one I liked. It looked a lot like the pictures I’ve seen of my Dad’s sister when she was 15 before her boobs started to grow ... The waist was really thin but not to the point of looking like it was skin and bones. The boobs were smallish. Maybe a B cup. The hips were wide. My Mom once said that my Aunt had the best birthing hips that she had ever seen. Then there were the legs. They were long and smooth. Even the butt was cute.

“That is the body type I’d like to try,” I said.

When the magical woman didn’t seem to understand I wanted to point to the body type. She asked me which one and then suddenly I saw a hand pointing to the picture. I looked at that hand and followed it as far as I could. It was attached to a shoulder that was now part of me? I then looked at my body. It felt amazing. But there were no great details to it. I didn’t even have hair anywhere on me.

I looked at the magical woman and said, “What’s going on? Is this how I’ll look when I return home?”

She shook her head slightly, “We’re done with picking your body type. We need to move on to other things. Things like do you want birthmarks, skin color and texture, hair color, and type. And other things like that. As well as what you’d like your private parts to be like.” She blushed with that last one. I wasn’t sure she was the only one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.