Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I was frozen in place. Misty’s words really hit me. I could actually get pregnant by Tony now. I mean before I thought it might be a possibility but now I know it could truly happen.

Misty snapped her fingers in front of my face and I said, “I don’t think you have to worry about me getting knocked up by Uncle Tony. It may feel nice to have him pounding away at me...”

“Ew. I don’t need to hear that kind of detail. He is my Dad after all. Uh oh. Flashback,” Misty shuddered.

“Sorry. I keep forgetting that’s a sensitive subject. Remember when we were kids and you came to visit us and stayed most of that one summer?” I said but I had no idea where that question came from, or what this new memory was that was suddenly rushing through my mind.

The way Misty laughed I wanted to question her sanity or mine. Then she said, “How can I forget? That was the summer I discovered my love for fantasy and magic. And we both discovered boys. Aunt Kathryn wasn’t impressed with that. She threatened to lock us away for the rest of summer.”

Now it was my turn to laugh, “Yeah and to 6-year-olds, that idea seemed like torture. Especially since we didn’t have wi-fi at that time.”

“I believe that was also the summer that you learned the power of the sad puppy dog look. That even nearly broke my heart to see,” Misty reminisced.

“It wasn’t until I was 12 that I learned that she was just humoring us when we did that. She claimed that she had invented that move. I learned the truth when she caught me making out with one of the neighbor boys. Okay two of the neighbor boys,” I told her.

What? Two neighbor boys? What kind of girl had I been? I hoped there weren’t too many memories like that. Unless they’re really hot boys. No, don’t think like that. For now.

“Two? Wow. I could never do something so daring like that,” Misty blushed.

“They told me it was for practice for an audition in the school play. Only one of them ended up getting a part in it. Remember that boy from the summer we discovered boys? Robin. Yeah, he was one of the boys and he was my first kiss,” I confessed.

These memories were becoming clearer to me and almost felt real.

“That’s funny. Robyn was the name of the girl David first kissed. And it was around the same age too. As well as my first kiss,” Misty admitted.

“Really? You’ve kissed a girl? I thought the only girl-on-girl action you had was in the photo shoot and when you ate your Dad’s seed out of me!” I excitedly said.

“Don’t get too excited about it. It was an accidental kiss. And not really full on the lips. It was more of an, on the side of the lips kind of thing,” my embarrassed cousin told me.

Later that day I decided I wanted to do something nice for my family. I did something that they probably won’t ask me to do for a long time, prepare dinner.

We all left the dining room coughing, “I am so sorry. I used to be better at this.”

Misty coughed then did her best to catch her breath, “I’ve never seen flames in a kitchen reach so high. Thank goodness we were prepared for this kind of event.”

“Why would you be ready for this kind of thing?” I asked.

“We heard some of the stories your Mom told us about. And from what I hear you were only ever better at cooking when it involved a microwave,” Misty smirked at me.

“Misty! Be nice to Daisy.” Uncle Tony turned to me, “We didn’t hear as many stories about your cooking adventures as Misty is making it sound like. Honestly, your food was starting to smell really good. I love lasagna.”

“Lasana? I was making chicken alfredo!” When I saw his shocked face I laughed, “I’m kidding. I was trying to make my Mom’s favorite lasagna dish. What do you say we order out?”

Misty turned in early that night and I stayed in the living room watching a movie with Tony.

Tony slipped an arm around my shoulder and asked, “How about you and I head to bed and have a little fun?”

I almost shrugged away from him and said, “As fun as that sounds, I don’t think we should do that tonight. I’m having some issues.”

“Upset that Misty is leaving soon?” Tony asked. “Doing this could help cheer us both up. I promise I won’t be so rough this time around.”

“That’s not it. I’m having some girly issues,” I told him a little more stern than I meant to.

“Oh! Well, look at the time. I should really get to bed. I do have a business trip to prepare for. As well as helping Misty move to her new apartment,” Tony told me as he rushed to bed.

I slowly made my way to my room. When I got there I just threw myself onto my bed and started. Crying.

“Daisy? Is everything okay?” Misty asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.