Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Many thoughts and emotions ran through my head. Kevin had just told me that Samantha might be having second thoughts about their upcoming wedding. But the strongest of those thoughts and emotions was a worry for Kevin. I hated seeing him worry.

I guess it was guilt that made me ask, “It’s not because we slept together is it? Is it all my fault?”

If there was a look on Kevin’s face that bothered me nearly as much as his sadness was the sympathy he had towards me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and said, “She may only know about the first time we had sex but that is the farthest thing from her mind in the reasons. I find it kind of odd that she even finds it hot that you and I did it.” He took a deep breath, “There are many reasons that she’s thinking of this. The death of her son I think is one reason she put this off as long as she did.”

I was finding what he was saying hard to believe. Watching Samantha and Kevin together back when I was David they always seemed so happy together. Had history changed so much after I changed that she’d consider breaking things off? Or had I been so blind?

“Can I do anything to help? Maybe I can talk to Samantha. Or she and I can have a girl’s night out to help her calm down and think things over. I know she cares about you. And you care about her. You do care about her don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do. I think,” Kevin stated.

“You think? If you weren’t sure then why did you propose?” I questioned him.

“I do care about her. It’s just that it’s hard to be in a relationship where the other person doesn’t return those feelings. Not in the same way. I know she cares about me but I think she accepted my proposal so that David could have a father figure. Listen it’s running late and I need to get back to work. And speaking of work have you found a job yet?” I found it hard to look away from Kevin’s tasty lips as he spoke.

These feelings brought back memories. It’s like it was when I first started dating Misty.

I shook my head no, “Not yet. But I’ve had a few promising leads. If all else fails I can always do one of those self-employed jobs from home. At least until I can find a real job or get back to school. It was wonderful working out with you. Maybe we can do this again.”

We shook hands then went in for a hug. I didn’t mind them so much when I hugged Kevin. I loved feeling my breasts press against him. Especially when we were naked. Before I knew it we kissed. And our tongues tangled for several seconds. It was so wonderful. I’ve never had that kind of kiss. Not even with Misty or the two girls I had a brief fling with and had sex with. I stood nearly breathless as I watched Kevin walk to his car. It wasn’t until he drove off that I got in my car.

It was nearly a week after the Magical lady said she’d visit me for my next change that I found myself talking to her.

“It’s nice to see you’re adjusting to life as Daisy so well. I’m sorry it took so long to get back to you. That little power up the last time we met had some unusual complications on my magic,” I was told.

“Complications? Like what?” I asked her. I hoped she would be okay.

She looked around for a little bit before answering, “It seems like I’m closer to determining what kind of magic user I will become after I’ve finished helping you. That’s all I’m allowed to tell you at this moment. It’s time for your change. What would you like it to be? And keep in mind I’m still bound by what I said before. I can’t do anything about your breast size.”

I had a few things I’d like to change. But there was one thing that kept bothering me, “I have something that’s kind of embarrassing to ask. I’ve been having sex with a couple of guys since I’ve become Daisy. I’ve really enjoyed one very much. But why haven’t I been knocked up yet?”

She put one hand on my forehead and another between my navel and where my pubic hair would be if I hadn’t just had Misty help me shave it clean.

“Hmm. Before I answer your question I have one for you. Are you saying you want to be impregnated by one of these two men?” Magical Lady asked.

“I’m not saying that exactly. If I’m going to be Daisy for the rest of my life I’d like to know I have the option to become pregnant. Is that a possibility?” I asked nervously.

Was she blushing as she said, “It seems like there was one tiny bit that I forgot to change when I helped you become a woman. I forgot to kickstart your reproductivity. If I do kickstart it this means you’ll go through all the nastiness that comes with it. Like having periods. Are you okay with that?”

“I’m sure. I’ve not wanted anything more since I’ve become the new me. I mean being able to have children. Not having periods. Jeez, that sounded better in my head,” I told her.

She seemed to space out for a few seconds then said, “Since this was an oversight on my part. I’m going to be able to fix this for you and to make one more change. Do you know what that change would be? I can make it so your Misty’s sister if you’d like. I’ve sensed that thought coming from you a few times.”

“As appealing as that thought is, no that’s not a change I want at this time. Can you make it so I have more memories of living life as Daisy? Especially about Kathryn,” I asked.

A similar sympathetic look crossed her face as it had on Kevin’s face that first time we went to the gym, “I’m sorry that’s not one of my skill sets. But as time goes by more and more of those memories will come to you. I can sense another thought from you. Are you wanting to finally change your hair color? Or change the fact that you were nude in the photoshoots?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.