Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I was having a hard time thinking of how to respond after what April just told me but I settled with, “What did Kevin have to say about you and,” I looked back to see if Tony was still there, he wasn’t, “him?”

April had a silly grin on her face then answered, “He doesn’t know about it. Samantha agreed to let me tell him. If I want to.”

That didn’t sound like the Samantha I knew. I was stunned to the point I wasn’t sure what I was saying, “How did you manage that?”

“I finally convinced her that I wasn’t actually pregnant. It took a while to do though. I guess I should have gotten one of my unused pregnancy tests out sooner than I did,” April explained. She then looked seriously at me, “What’s wrong? Are you worried about the release of your first nude photoshoot? Don’t worry about that. It came out today. My Dad got a few copies.”

I hadn’t even thought about that in days. I shook my head, “I need to talk to Kevin.”

“Oh, he’s not here right now. He had to go on a business trip. He’ll be back in a couple of days. I’ll give you his cell number.” She grabbed a card and after handing it to me added, “I know I haven’t been the closest friend lately, I’m sorry. I want to make up for that. But for now, all I can do is say things will look up for you.”

I was about to walk away but stopped, “Did you ever think about ending things with Tony? How are you able to make things work with an older man? When did this start? How do you know if this relationship is the right thing?”

This time she looked kind of bashful then a little naughty, “Before things got started I thought that it might not be a good thing to start a relationship with him. After all, he was seeing someone at the time. Kind of. But after we got together I can’t imagine breaking up with him. I’ve thought that it could possibly happen. Just like with any relationship. We’re able to make things last because we’re open with one another with just about everything, not just the sex. Which is great even though he is older than me. I don’t know if we’re a good thing. I just know it feels good to be loved by him.”

I had a lot to think about on the walk home. How did I feel about my relationship with Kevin? Did we really have one that went beyond sex or being friends? Did I want him enough to take him away from Samantha? And did I really want to look through the two copies of the magazine that held nude photos of not just me but other people?

I was looking through the photos Samantha had sent David when Tony knocked on the door and asked, “Can I come in?”

I quickly changed the computer to the job-hunting site and replied, “Come in.” When he sat down next to me I asked, “Is everything okay?”

He hesitated for a bit, “I was wondering, could you sleep in my bed tonight?”

I stopped what I had been doing. Had I heard him correctly? If I did, that would make two men that have asked me to sleep with them this week. I’m not counting Kevin. I kind of was the one that went after him.

“Didn’t you get enough of that with April today?” I asked.

“I think you’re misunderstanding what I meant. As much as I’d love to have sex with you again I did get the message that you hated having sex with me. I’m not going after you. I thought you knew it was a tradition that when I get a new bed I need someone else to sleep in in the first night,” Tony told me.

Did I know that? Now that he mentions it I think I do have a vague recollection of that, “Maybe, I just don’t remember you getting a new bed.”

“That’s why I rushed off from April like I did earlier. I had gotten a call that my new bed was being delivered. So will you be willing to sleep in the bed?” Tony gave me sad puppy dog eyes.

“Um, will you also be sleeping in the bed?” I asked.

“Only if you’d want me there. I promise there will be no funny business that you don’t want to happen,” was his reply.

“Okay, I’ll sleep in the bed. And since it is your bed you can sleep in it too,” I hope I didn’t end up regretting that. Then I added, “I never did say I hated having sex with you. I just had a lot going through my mind and wasn’t in the mood.”

“What’s that?” At first, I thought he was asking about not being in the mood. Then I saw him looking at one of the magazines April gave me. “You have some dirty magazines?”

“I didn’t get them just for the heck of it. I was given a couple of copies because I was in some of the pictures,” I said as I picked one up. “You can borrow one of them. But I plan on giving that to Misty so be careful with it.”

Tony thanked me and then left. I then spent a good share of my time going between looking for a job and looking at either the pictures Samantha sent or looking at the magazine. Before I knew it, it was dark out and it was now time for bed.

My phone was ringing and I picked it up, “Hello, this is Daisy speaking.”

“Daisy, how are things over there? I got a message that you were feeling stressed out or something,” Misty sounded stressed and tired herself.

I then remembered I had forgotten to call her after getting her number. I tried to sound as cheerful as I could, “Thanks for calling. Things are looking a lot better now. I had a run-in with David Sr.”

“Uh oh. What did the jerk do this time? Do I need to come over there, hunt him down, and kick him in the balls?” Misty asked.

“Easy cousin. I said things are a lot better. No need to kick anyone in the balls. Jeez since when did you get so violent?”

Misty giggled, “Relax I was only kidding about that. But seriously what’s going on?”

I filled her in about what happened between David Sr. and me then I ended with, “Does Uncle Tony really have the tradition that whenever he gets a new bed he has to have someone else sleep in it?”

“Oh, that? Yeah, that’s a real thing. He tends to get a new mattress every four years usually. Even when my Mom was still with us he’d have me sleep in the bed first. He wanted someone to sleep in it the first night that wouldn’t sleep in it most nights I worried what he’d do once I moved out. But I always loved sleeping in a new bed. I’m kind of jealous. This will be the first time I’ve missed it.” I heard some noise in the background and when Misty came back she said, “Listen I’ve got to go now. But I wanted to let you know that I am coming back a day early from my trip. I wish you could have been here. All the girls miss you. There were even some cute boys here. You might have liked them.”

Before going to bed I slipped into a nightgown. When I was David I had always thought that these things looked kind of silly. I was surprised to find out after turning into Daisy that most of my pajamas were nightgowns. But these actually felt nice. Especially the one I was now wearing. It was the longest one I had. It went down to my knees. And it was a pretty light blue color. I was nervous as I walked through the house towards Tony’s room. I didn’t know why. I had slept with him before. And this time we weren’t even planning on having sex. A hand pressed on my shoulder and I screamed.

After Tony stopped laughing he said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to thank you for doing this. Also, I wanted to see if you had changed your mind about letting me sleep in the bed with you.”

“You can sleep with me. In the bed I mean,” I said.

I was tossing and turning for several hours. For some reason, I was feeling strange. Maybe I shouldn’t have been thinking of Kevin and the two times we had sex, now I was very horny. I looked over and saw that Tony was sleeping. I couldn’t help myself. I got out of bed and looked through his cupboard, got a couple of items out then I pulled the covers down and then his boxers. I smiled when I noticed that he was already hard. I slipped the condom onto his dick. I got over him and aligned his member with my asshole. When I pressed against it I felt that this was wrong. I then heard him mumble in his sleep. I sat on his belly and shook him awake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.