Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“April? Don’t come into the kitchen,” Kevin yelled.

“Why? Not doing anything naughty in there with Daisy are you?:” April asked.

“No. I’m just showing her the pictures from her latest photoshoot,” Kevin said as we both dressed like crazy.

“Oh. Then I’ll go up to my room then,” she informed us.

One thing before you go, what are you doing home so early? And is your Mom here?” Kevin asked.

April giggled, “That’s two things, Daddy. But I’ll answer anyway. My plans ended early so I’m home early. And no Mom isn’t home. She ran into a couple of friends that wanted to take her out. I’ve got to try some new clothes on now. Bye.” April sounded really cheerful with that last word.

When my breath and heartbeat returned to normal I said, “That was way too close. Good thing we had the kitchen door locked.”

Kevin looked worried, “Do you think she suspected anything?”

I shook my head, “No. She was way too cheerful. I’ve known her long enough to know that when she’s like that she doesn’t really pay attention to things like this. She must have gotten laid. Oops.” I hadn’t meant to say that last part.

At first, Kevin looked angry then he calmed down, “I hadn’t really thought my little girl would be sexually active at this age. Then again I can’t really get upset, not after what we were doing.”

“I have a question of my own. While getting dressed I noticed something missing. Do you see my panties anywhere?” I asked.

We looked around for several seconds before Kevin found my panties by the trash can. He held them out for me to take. I thought about offering them to him as a keepsake but then I wondered what would happen if Samantha were to find them. So I took the panties and put them in my pocket.

“It’s a good thing I still have my computer in here. That way it would be more convincing that I actually showed you the pictures,” Kevin told me.

“Um, I just want to know something. You were really great. But will this ever happen again? The two of us?” I said that but I was wondering what in the world I was thinking. He was an engaged man after all.

He smiled at first then looked serious as he said, “I had fun with you. I mean it was really great. But I’m not sure if we should do this again. We’ll see. Maybe.”

I couldn’t say anything. I just nodded and tried to leave. But I had forgotten that the door had been locked. And I fought with the door. Then Kevin came over and slid his hand over mine. That felt so nice. Without me noticing he had unlocked the door and opened it.

When I finally noticed the door was open I didn’t look at him as I said, On second thought I’m not too sure I can work at your car dealership. It would just be too awkward.”

I rushed out of the house and made my way home as fast as I could. I was so out of breath that I thought it might be a good idea if I joined a gym or something. There was a time when I was David that a run like that wouldn’t even phase me. I sat down on the couch and was there when Misty found me.

“You’re finally home. I was so worried about you. What’s with that silly grin on your...” Misty’s jaw dropped. “Did you ... Did ... Um. Did you just have ... sex?”

I straightened up and asked, “What makes you think that?”

Misty gave me a strange look. I swear I used to be better at knowing what her looks meant.

She then said, “Did you though?”

I couldn’t help but feel like I needed to be honest with her. In a hushed voice, I said, “Yes. I don’t know how but it just happened. And it felt so much better than the first time. I ... I know it was wrong. He is an engaged man. Part of me does feel bad about what we did. But it ... I don’t know what to say. Am I a bad person?”

“Oh, Daisy, you are far from being a bad person. As long as I’ve known you, you’ve put others before yourself. These are just confusing times for you. And with that maybe you’re unintentionally letting your emotions take control of you. Like they’re telling you that it’s finally time to enjoy yourself.” We sat down for a few minutes. Once I had calmed down Misty asked, “Did Kevin use any special moves that he didn’t use at the photoshoot?”

“What?” I asked. She gave me an all-knowing look. I replied, “A few. He even seemed to be bigger and harder. I’m too embarrassed to give all the details but I can say that I’ll probably be even more sore from this round of sex than the first time. And he even took my virginity then.” My female virginity at least. But I wasn’t going to tell her that.

“I’ve got to say, I’m kind of jealous. I’ve had fantasies of Kevin for a while now. One of these days you’ve got to give me some of the details. But it should probably wait until after y ... uh, after your possible half-brother’s funeral. Or else I might have some inappropriate fantasies in a huge group of people. That would be way too embarrassing.”

Every time I tried to close my eyes that night I kept picturing Kevin making love to me. At one point it got so bad that I decided to finally use the vibrator that Misty got me. I had been tempted to go to Tony but I had a feeling that it wasn’t the time to do that with him. I didn’t know how things would go with the vibrator so I went to the bathtub. While my toy wasn’t as big as Kevin it still felt very good inside me. I freaked out a little bit when I turned it on and felt it massaging my clit. I’m pretty sure I had a mini orgasm. I could tell I was going to get plenty of use out of this gift. After about my fourth orgasm I fell asleep in the tub with the vibrator still inside of me. Luckily I had turned it off.

“Wake up sleepy head. It’s time to start getting ready for the funeral,” I heard a voice telling me.

“Who’s that?” I asked drowsily.

“You must have had a little too much fun last night if you can’t recognize your favorite cousin’s voice,” Misty answered.

When I tried to get up I felt weird. That’s when I realized I still had the vibrator inside me. And that I was also naked. I tried to cover up with my hands but when I figured out that wasn’t going to cover up much I said, “Can you turn around please?”

Misty let out a huff and said, “I’ve seen you naked before and I’ve even eaten Kevin’s seed from your pussy. So there’s no need to be shy now. But I’ll do as you ask.” A few seconds later. “I thought I’d quote a passage that David wrote in the book he got me for my graduation present. You know for the talk at his funeral. I feel that it would be fitting to let people know how much it meant to me. What do you think? Is that a good idea?”

Finally wrapped in a robe I said, “That’s a wonderful idea. I love it. Which quote do you plan on using?”

At the funeral things were a bit different than I expected. Especially when I ran into David Sr. He mostly tried to avoid me. But when Ted saw me and wanted to sit with me that plan went out the window. A few minutes into the service Ted fell asleep with his head on my lap. I enjoyed most of what a lot of the speakers had to say. There were a few family members and a couple of friends there. The last person to speak was Misty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.