Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“Is everything okay in there?” Steven called from the other side of the door.

Misty replied, “We’re okay. Daisy just saw a cockroach.”

“Should I help with that?” Steven asked.

“No!” I shouted. “It’s gone now and we’re still naked.”

“Like that’ll do anything. He’s been looking at us naked for a while now,” Misty told me.

“Seeing you naked for the shoot is one thing but seeing you naked in your own private time is completely different. At least in my opinion,” Steven said in a nice soothing voice.

“Thank you for respecting outr privacy. That’s so gentlemanly of you,” I replied.

Misty and I looked for a good towel to scoop out the liquid as much as we could but we couldn’t find anything. So Misty ended up taking her hand, wiping away as much of it as she could rubbing it off on one of the lockers.

She looked at her hand and said, “This isn’t going to work. When was your last period/? Are you safe?”

“Why are you asking ... Oh, that’s Kevin’s sperm? Oh,” I said stupidly. How is it that I hadn’t made the connection before now?

“Yeah, it is sperm. Quick, are you fertile?” She asked again.

“I’m safe. There’s no need to worry,” I told her. I found it strange that a small part of me wanted that to be a lie. But the larger part knew that now wouldn’t be a good time to get pregnant. I hadn’t been a woman for that long, so I was still getting used to things. I was stirred out of my fantasy of having Kevin’s baby when I felt something between my legs. I looked down and saw Misty’s head between them. “What are you doing? Why?”

“I’m cleaning out as much of his sperm as I can. You can never be too careful with things like this,” Misty told me between licks.

She did have a point. I opened my legs even wider to give her more access. It felt nice having her licking and sucking me down there but that’s all it was for me. I didn’t even get close to cumming. It seemed like she didn’t have much experience with this kind of thing. It could be that or I just wasn’t into women that way. Not anymore.

Misty finally stood up and said, “That was a different flavor. Please don’t take this the wrong way but I never want to eat out another pussy again.”

I chuckled and said, “I was thinking something similar. Thank you for your sacrifice. It means a lot to me.”

“Goofball,” Misty laughed as she playfully pushed my arm.

When we walked out of the locker room the first thing we noticed was the smell of the fire. The next was that Steven was still there.

“You’re not stalking us, are you Mr. Erwin?” I teasingly asked.

Steven looked visibly shocked then said, “No, not at all. I wanted to let Mr. Wilson know that we still have the pictures that were taken today. And since he isn’t answering his phone could one of you give me his address?”

“Why would you think we’d even know that? Besides I thought he and your Mom were old friends.” Misty questioned him.

“Because when Mr. Wilson brought me on board he let me know that if he didn’t answer calls and I ever needed to get in contact with him to ask you two,” he told us.

“And how would he expect you to find us?” Misty asked.

“Uh, Misty...” I tried telling her something.

“Wait.” At first, I thought she was talking to me. Then she continued, “Sorry, I’m a bit on edge. I guess being naked in front of all those people and the fire really got to me. I forgot that you used to be my neighbor.”

That’s when Misty saw the firefighters that I was trying to tell her about.

One walked up to us and she said, “We said you all could get your clothes and then you needed to leave so we could secure the area.”

Outside by my car, Steven said, “If you don’t want to give me his address that’s fine. But can I trust you to give him this without looking at the pictures first? I hear he thinks it’s good luck if he’s the first one to look at the pictures.”

He handed me the camera. He placed his hand over mine until we agreed he could trust us. I froze once I had the camera in my hand. It was the one Samantha and I picked out for his last birthday. Back before I was told they were engaged.

“Are you okay Daisy? Are you in shock? You’ve been out for three minutes,” Misty asked looking deep into my eyes.

I looked around and when I noticed it was just the two of us I said, “Oh, yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking. Steven never really did answer you about his mom knowing Kevin. And if they really do know each other so well does he know Mr. Wilson isn’t Kevin’s actual name?”

Misty didn’t seem convinced but she didn’t try to pry the real answer out of me. Maybe because I told her she could drive my new car I leaned my seat back a little. I needed to relax. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. I turned the Bluetooth speaker on.

“Hey, Kevin. You’re on speaker,” I told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.