Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“Is it too much to hope he just got lost and he’s here to ask for directions?” I asked Misty.

“I thought you’d be excited to see him here. You did get along pretty well with him yesterday,” Misty teased.

Even though I know she was teasing me I scowled at her, “He is cute but not really my type.” I took another look at him and pictured him in the shorts and that shirt he had on at the pool. “Maybe just a little bit my type. Okay, on second thought maybe we should go home.”

“Daisy! misty! You’re here a little early. But I’m glad to see you. I believe you know Steven Erwin. He’s going to be our makeup expert today,” Kevin said.

“So he’s not going to be one of the models?” Misty asked.

That question caused Steven to blush and act all shy.

Kevin said, “Heavens no. His mother would kill me. I’ve known the woman since I was 8 and she was 10. This isn’t exactly the kind of thing she’d want her son to have as his first modeling gig.” Kevin shivered.

I thought that was kind of odd. I’d never seen him act that way. I looked at Misty and was surprised to see that she seemed a little disappointed. Could she have a crush on Steven? That caused a slight case of jealousy in me. I hoped it didn’t show.

“Come on Uncle Kevin. My Mom’s not that bad,” Steven said sheepishly.

“Uncle?” Misty questioned.

“Not by blood. It’s just a nickname. Okay which of you two girls is ready to get prepped by Steven first?” Kevin said.

Since Misty took a step behind me and held onto my arm like a frightened child holding onto their parent I said, “I’ll go first.”

By the time Misty and I were in our robes and out of the changing room, the other models were starting to arrive. Steven led me to a different room and had me remove my robe.

He stood there with his mouth open then finally said, “Wow, your body is amazing.”

I giggled. When I stopped I was surprised I had made that sound. I asked him, “You don’t think my butt is too small?”

I turned around and bent over just a little bit.

“No way. Well, it may be on the smaller side. But just slightly. You still look great,” he told me.

I don’t know why but it felt nice and kind of wrong at the same time hearing him compliment my rear end.

I felt the need to change the subject do I asked, “The last time I did one of these nude photoshoots we didn’t need makeup. What’s so different this time? Not that I’m complaining about having the chance to have a cute guy touch my body. I’m sorry that sounded better in my head.”

“Kevin wanted to try something a little different this time around.” He then looked my body over and added, “from what I can see I’m not going to have to add much makeup to your body. Unless you’re wanting to shave the stubble remains of your pubic hair.”

“What?” I asked as I ran to a mirror. I don’t remember it looking like that the other day. I took a real long look and said, “Maybe we should ask Kevin what he’d like in the picture. If he wants me to have a trimmed bush or be clean shaved then I’ll shave.”

He shrugged then sent a text. A few seconds later Kevin walked into the room, after knocking of course.

“What were you wanting me to check out?” Kevin asked.

“I’m, we, uh...” Steven tried saying something.

I wasn’t sure he’d be able to get the message out soon so I spoke up, “We were wondering if you’d prefer if I shaved or kept things the way they are.”

“Shaved? Shaved what?” Kevin asked a bit confused.

“This down here,” I said as I placed my hands below my belly pointing at my pubic hair. I also spread my legs enough to show that area clearly but not enough to spread my pussy lips open.

“Oh there. Hmm.” He looked me over. I was enjoying his gaze when he said “How about we try a landing strip or a postage Stamp trim?”

“A what and a what?” I foolishly asked. I saw a smirk cross both men’s faces. I may have growled, “What? My mom and I never really talked about the names of the styles she cut our hair.” Why had I said that?

Kevin looked apologetic and said, “How about you shave your hair in the style you’d like?”

“And if I were to tell you I don’t know how to shave there?” I asked.

Now they gave me a shocked look. Kevin said, “Would it be okay if Steven shaved you then? I’d do it but things are needing my attention out there.”

Kevin hadn’t moved then I realized he was waiting for my answer. I cleared my throat and said, “I guess it would be okay if Steven shaved me down there. And good luck out there.”

As I reclined back and let Steven choose what design to shave my pubic hair in then as he applied the little amount of makeup on me we talked. More like he did most of the talking. I was getting a wonderful feeling from his touches. But I did enjoy what he had to say.

Even though I discovered that I didn’t like wearing makeup I said, “You are an artist. I never could see how people could blend the colors like that with makeup. I bet you’ll do great with your dream of movie makeup and prosthetics.”

I couldn’t read the emotions on his face when I praised his work but he did look cute. I was thinking of how cute he was and forgot my robe completely until I stepped out of the room. Oh well. I had gone naked the last time so what’s the difference now?

“Daisy, what are you doing walking around naked like that?” Misty asked.

I suddenly felt nervous and wanted to go back to get my robe. But Kevin spoke up, “You do remember that this is a nude photoshoot don’t you Misty? It’s up to the models if they want to walk around naked or not.”

Steven walked out of the room holding my robe. I took it and put it on.

“I’m ready for the next model,” Steven sounded a little guilty.

I watched as Misty went onto the other room and Steven closed the door behind them. I had a feeling that Misty was going to enjoy whatever went on behind those closed doors. She’d be super nervous but she’d love it.

“Okay you’re up Daisy,” Kevin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

My heart started to race. I thought it would beat through my chest.

“I think I should be here when Mmm. When Misty gets out. She might get nervous and even scared if I’m not here,” I nervously said.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine. But if it’s what you want that’s okay,” Kevin said with a smile.

“Okay, I’ll go,” I told him.

“Okay, today you can choose the setting the first set of pics will take place in. There’s a piano recital, a school setting, a bedroom setting, and a gym setting. Which would you like?” He showed me each room.

I felt like picking something different so I said the first one that came to mind, “I’ll go with the gym setting seems fun.”

I used to go to the gym a lot but hadn’t gone since Samantha started dating Kevin. I was hoping that this body could handle this. Kevin had me start with stretches. It was okay until I had to hold the position then change it slightly so they could get a better look at either my boobs or ass. I then sat down at a bench lifting some dumbbells. I would have enjoyed the lift ups more if my huge boobs didn’t get in the way. We took a lot of pictures by the end my favorite was the last two. Maybe because I got to have a drink of water. Then I poured some over my head. They hadn’t asked me to do that one though. It was just a habit from before. They still took some pictures.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to get water all over the place. I can clean that up. I just need to get my hands on the cleaning supplies,” I said.

“No worries. I’ve got it covered,” Some new guy said.

Since he had all his clothes on I guessed he wasn’t a model. I started looking for my robe. I found it in Misty’s hands.

I tried to take it but Misty’s grip made that hard to do. She took my hand and said, “You did a wonderful job. I’d like you to do one thing though.”

“What’s that?” I questioned her.

“Talk me out of this,” was her answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.