Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“Um, I’d really love to go swimming,” I said as calmly as I could.

“I sense a but. What’s wrong?” Misty asked with great concern.

I scratched the back of my head just above the neck, “I uh. Don’t actually know how to swim. And I don’t have a suit that would fit anyways.” Since I had become Daisy and moved in with Misty and her Dad I had looked through my clothes quite a few times. There were some amazing things in there and some that I would hope nobody would ever see me in. Unless he was a special someone. Wow. I thought he and not she.

“Don’t be silly. I know you can’t swim. I’ve known you for how long? Since we were both in diapers that’s how long. I’m the one that does the swimming and you stay in the shallow end talking to the boys. As for the swimsuit, I can see your point. You have grown a lot since we went swimming two years ago. Heck, most of that growth has been done this year. You’ve even grown two cup sizes since you moved in with us. It really freaked my Dad out when he first noticed your growth spurt and he realized he’d have to pay for the bras. It was the only time he wished Bra shopping was covered in your inheritance spending.” Misty chuckled then grimaced. “Ooh. Sorry.”

“No problem that actually was funny. I remember the look on his face when he saw the price for the bras,” I said copying the look I saw in my mind.

The image was just like the flashes of memory I’ve gotten in this new life. So I hoped it was an actual memory this time and not my imagination. From the laugh from Misty, I figured I had guessed correctly.

“In that case, I guess we could watch the Grumpy Cat Christmas movie,” Misty told me.

“This is May. Isn’t it a bit too early for a Christmas movie?” I asked.

“Normally that would be true. But it’s my go-to movie when I need help to get in a good mood. That or we could shop online for a swimsuit for you and set up some swimming lessons for you,” Misty informed me.

“Grumpy Cat movie it is. This’ll be fun,” I replied and got one of my favorite laughs in return.

“I figured as much. Thank you cousin,” Misty said as she got out of the car. Then she took my hand and led me into the house.

When she led me past the living room I asked, “Where are we going? You don’t have a tv in your room do you?”

Normally I enjoy her smiles but this time it made me suspicious. Then she said, “You’ll see. I got a couple of things I want to show you in my room.” When we got to her room she pointed to a couple of packages on her bed and said, “Tah dah. I got these for you.”

I picked up the package that was on top first. It was rectangular and wrapped in shiny multicolored paper. I gave Misty a half-smile and said, “You didn’t need to get me anything. But thank you.” Then I opened the first package. “Wow. It’s a ... a uh, vibrator. It looks perfect. Thank you.”

I couldn’t understand why I was so excited about this gift. I took it out of its packaging and felt the shaft.

“Do you like it?” Misty asked. “Do you have any questions about it?”

“I love it. I’ve never had one before. What is this thing sticking out of it though?” I asked.

I could tell she was fighting not to laugh but she said, “Well when the main part of the vibrator is inside of your pussy this part,” she squeezed the part in question, “goes against your clit and massages you there. Want to try it out?”

I couldn’t let go of the vibrator and I couldn’t move as I said, “I’d really love to use this but I’d rather not at the moment. I hear Uncle Tony’s car coming home. I have the feeling that if I use this I might make too much noise. Especially if it gives me my first orgasm.” First female orgasm at least but I didn’t need to tell her that.

Misty’s eyes flew wide, “Are you serious? You’ve never ... had one? Not even once? But you’ve had sex with my Dad at least twice. And you were always so popular. Have you at least come close?”

My eyes remained on my new toy as I said, “Not really. I used to think there was something wrong with me. I’d come close with Uncle Tony but I never really had one. Not counting from just touching myself lightly. And I’m guessing that’s why it wasn’t all that strong.”

“I can guarantee that there is nothing wrong with you or your ability to orgasm. The women in our family have been known to have very strong orgasms. I don’t have that much experience having them with a partner but whenever I give them to myself, wow. I get very sleep. Jeez, I sound like a guy saying that,” Misty admitted.

“Okay, I think it’s time for the next present. It’s not another sex toy is it?” When Misty shook her head no I added, “Good. I don’t think I can handle more than the one. Well not yet anyway.”

Misty had been telling the truth the second gift hadn’t been a sex toy. But it was something that would get me some attention. It was a swimsuit. It was a one-piece green swimsuit with a Powergirl like window in the chest area only smaller.

“Now we can go to the pool whenever we have free time. Go ahead try it on,” she told me.

It took me a while to figure out how to put on a girl’s swimsuit when I had such big breasts. But I was pleased to find that it fit really well and it felt very comfortable. I stepped out into Misty’s room and from the look on her face I could tell that she was very happy.

A knock came to the door and Misty called out, “Come in Dad. Daisy tried on her new suit and she looks hot.”

As the door opened I looked for a place to hide but the bathroom was too far away and Tony was already in the room by the time I got near the bed.

“Wow. You were right she does look hot. I guess we can go to the pool now. Come on the car is ready,” Tony said.

I glared at Misty and asked, “You planned this, didn’t you? Since when?”

“Hehe. Yeah, I kind of did. I’ve been planning on the three of us going swimming since you got here. Today seemed like the perfect time to try it. I did have to take the suit back a couple of times because you kept growing,” Misty said.

Misty suddenly looked faint. I ran over to her and held her up.

“Are you okay? Maybe we shouldn’t go swimming today,” I said.

Before Tony could answer his phone rang and he answered it. He quickly exited the room. A couple of minutes later he came back and said, “That was David Sr. He says that he still doesn’t believe that he’s your father and he’s willing to take a paternity test to prove it. He seemed very insistent that it be done.”

“When does that jerk want it done?” I asked.

Tony looked grim, “After Jr’s funeral. He says he can’t be bothered to do it until then. He’s going back home after he gets the results.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.