Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

David Sr. gave me a funny look and asked, “That’s an odd greeting for someone you just met. Or have we met before?” He gave my body the once over and then had a look that sent shivers down my spine. “Although I’d think I’d remember someone with a smoking hot body like yours. You’re what 18? 19 maybe? I saw what you did for my boy would you like to meet later maybe to grab a bite? We could probably do something later after Ted goes to bed?”

“I don’t think that would, uh, be a good idea Mr. Wiley,” I said.

He looked surprised, “How’d you know my name? Come to think about it you do look a little familiar. Have we met before?”

I shook my head no, “I don’t think so. But I have seen a few pictures of you.”

He grinned, “What can I do to convince you to go out with me? I promise we’ll have a good time.”

Ted’s babysitter uttered in English, “Sir not in front of your son. He doesn’t need to see you hitting on every girl you see.” Then she muttered something in Japanese that I couldn’t understand. I was still a beginner at the language.

David Sr. looked angrily at the babysitter, “I can do what I want. You don’t need to talk to me like that if you want to keep your job. And what did I tell you about speaking in that language?”

Misty stepped in, “Actually David you really don’t want to be hitting on this girl like that anyway.”

David Sr. Looked upset then surprised when he turned around, “Listen here ... Misty, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here with my cousin,” she said pointing at me.

He looked from Misty to me then back again. Then he said, “Are you telling me that this girl is Kathryin’s girl?”

“I am actually,” Misty said.

“Just because I dated and fooled around with her doesn’t mean I can’t flirt with ... Wait. You don’t think I’m this girl’s ... No, I can’t be. That’s very unlikely. No,” David Sr. said.

“Why is that so unlikely?” I asked.

“Because after every time she and I...” David Sr. Looked down at Ted, put him down, and told him to go with his sitter. When they were out of earshot he continued, “After almost every time we slept together I had her take the pill. I hated using condoms.”

“Now you don’t want your son to hear you talking dirty. Nice. You’ve really changed since the last time I saw you,” Misty said.

“No, I haven’t. I just made sure you weren’t around when I talked like this. And don’t judge me on how I talk around my son. And miss,” he said to me, “I don’t know what Kathryn told you but I’m not your father.”

“You said almost every time. So there is a chance you could be my father,” I said. For the first time in my life, I felt sick at the idea he could be my Dad. Until recently Samantha only had good things to say about him.

“Okay if she was lying about her fertile times then maybe it could be possible. We can have a paternity test done if you’d like,” he said.

I nodded, “Maybe. Yeah, I think that would be a good idea,” Why did I feel that was a lie?

He smiled, “If it shows that we aren’t father and daughter would you be willing to go out with me?”

“God, you’re such a Glen Quagmire!” Misty shouted.

I was shocked I’d never seen her lose her temper like that.

It was then that Kevin walked into the waiting room. He stepped in between Misty and David Sr. and said, “Okay if there’s going to be yelling please take it outside. David here’s the keys to your new car. You can go now. Every time you come to town you flirt with my customers. So I really do mean it when I say go.”

After David Sr. left I said, “Thank you for sending him away. It was getting really uncomfortable with him around.”

“I’ve known David for a long time. He’s not always the easiest person to get along with. Especially when he sees an attractive young woman. But don’t let what went on today get to you too much. Once someone gets to know him he can be a good person. But let’s forget that for now. Can we talk in my office?” Kevin told me.

Following him, I felt safe. Of course, the view didn’t hurt either. Thinking that I was worried that I was turning out just like David Sr. I promised myself that I’d not be like him.

Sitting down in his office Kevin said, “Thank you for coming today. Do you know why I asked you to be here?”

I shrugged, “I was thinking it had something to do with showing me around and letting me know what my job would be here. Was I correct?”

I was confused when Kevin grimaced, “Not exactly. You can take a tour but it’s not job-related. In fact, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. But it can wait for another time. Before your Mother, Kathryn passed she bought something for you once you graduated and got your Driver’s license. Can you guess what she bought you?”

I didn’t really know this woman that was supposed to be my mother. I’ve recently started having memories come to me that have been helping me to feel like I really had been born as Daisy Daily but I haven’t had enough to guess what she could have left me. I figured since we were in a car dealership that maybe she bought me a car but maybe it was just a normal graduation present or something.

I looked at Kevin’s nameplate on his desk I had to fight the urge to look into his beautiful eyes. I took a few deep breaths and said, “I have a few ideas but I can’t really know for sure until you tell me.”

He slid me a small box, “Open it.”

My hands were shaking as I picked up that small box. I almost felt bad for accepting a gift from a woman that believed I was her daughter when I hadn’t actually known her very well. I opened the box and inside was first a little note.

In what I guessed was her handwriting Kathryn’s note said, “To my darling daughter, I know our time was short and I was busy with work too much of the time. I just wanted you to know that I am proud of you. Not only were you strong while I was sick but you tried to keep yourself in good spirits. You helped me to be strong in so many ways. I’m sorry for how this has forced you to grow up too fast. I hope my gift to you will help you in some way. Know this. I love you with all my heart. You were the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Reading her words I had some new memories. I could see her dropping me off at school for the first day of kindergarten, shopping for my first bra, getting ice cream every Friday after school. I saw a few other memories that made me happy and a few that made me sad. The most powerful sad memory was when I had come home. I was all excited. I finally had the courage to ask a boy out that I had a crush on for the longest time. While he turned me down he still made me feel like I was important. He told me that we could hang out and get to know each other more. And after that maybe we could go out. He had a really cute smile that made my knees melt. It was the first time that I could remember my pussy tingle. There was only one other person that could cause that effect in me with a smile and it was even stronger with him. And he was sitting across from me. At first, I had wondered if the boy had turned me down because I still had small breasts at that time. He had usually gone for the cheerleaders with big boobs. It had been my Sophomore year in high school. But knowing that there was hope I ran home as fast as I could. I stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw my Mom hang up the phone and start crying. That’s when she told me that she was dying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.