Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

He shot a load just as big if not bigger than last time.

I wasn’t very happy and he could tell. He said, “When it comes to anal it’s hard for me to pull out. The pussy on the other hand that’s easy for me to be able to remember. Especially when there’s no condom involved.”

“If I were a guy I’d be able to remember to pull out, condom or no condom,” I told him.

That was true. After my break up with Misty, I did Have a few encounters with the gender I now found myself as.

Tony chuckled and said, “I’m sure you would. Now, what would you like to do now?”

I suddenly found myself really tired and said, “I’d like to take a nap if that’s okay.”

I didn’t hear his answer because I fell asleep. My dream was weird. It started out with Misty, then she turned into the magical girl and she was with Tony. They were in a very similar position as I found Misty and Tony in not long ago. This time when the magical girl saw me and stood up she actually had Tony’s dick in her. Or should I say dicks? He had two. One was in the girl’s ass and the other in her pussy. When she got close to me she shifted into April then back to Misty. As she talked to me she kept changing between the three girls. She ended with becoming the magical girl and going back to being the magical girl as she went back to having sex with Tony. He then shifted into Kevin. When that happened I screamed for her to get off of him. That’s when I woke up.

First I looked at the clock. It was still early. Then I looked between my legs.

“Uncle Tony? What are you doing?” I asked.

He looked sheepish as he said, “You mentioned how last time I had made a mess inside you. So I figured I’d try and clean things up.”

As I cleaned out Tony’s seed from my butt I wondered if I actually enjoyed it enough to go through with it again. If I did, should I make sure to bring condoms? I just knew I didn’t really want him to penetrate my pussy. I didn’t know why exactly that was. Did he want me around just for my body? If I were to change back into David this very moment would I still be thinking this stuff? I know I wouldn’t be having sex with him if I did turn back. My mind was going in all directions. But I still came back to thinking if I wanted to have sex with him again. I took a shower after I was satisfied with how much I cleaned out of my butt. As I stood in front of the mirror I looked at myself. I liked how I looked but I was feeling as if something was missing. I briefly wondered what any guy would see in this form that would get them excited. Other than the huge breasts and small butt. Maybe I just needed a haircut. That might be it. I doubted it.

As I made my way to the living room Misty gave me an odd look and said, “How are you doing today? You were in there with my Dad a long time.”

I half-laughed, “Most of that time I was asleep and cleaning up after. Are you okay? Does the fact I slept with Uncle Tony bother you? He didn’t use my pussy if that’s what’s bothering you.”

“No, not really. Well, I do find it weird you’re sleeping with him. But I’m not one to complain. After all, I’ve done it with him a few times too. I guess it does help to know you haven’t let him in your pussy. But that’s not what’s really bothering me. Kevin called,” Misty was saying.

I sat down next to her. I only felt a slight discomfort from the sex as I sat. I put my arm around her and asked, “What’s wrong? You can tell me.”

I briefly wondered if Misty had turned up pregnant from her father, or if Samantha’s depression had gotten too much for her. But those worries didn’t last long.

Misty looked at my hand, smiled, and said, “The date for David’s funeral has been set. Samantha wants me to speak. I’m sorry.”

“Why should you be sorry? It’s not your fault what happened to him?” I told her.

“I know, it’s just that I had gotten you excited for the convention. And now we can’t go. It’s the same day as the funeral,” Misty informed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.