Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2021 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - David Wiley Jr. lives in a world where magic exists but is rarely seen or at least it's rare for people to remember. His life is forever changed the day he visits his best friend Misty. He is his by a car and one of those magic users tells him that the only way to save his life is for him to become a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Genie   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Things about my past are getting a little fuzzy and hard for me to remember these days. So I’m not really sure where I should start. Boy, I’m really nervous. This kind of thing has happened many times before to people in my world. I’m from earth but it’s probably an alternate version than the one you readers are from. I never really expected it to happen to me. I mean as kids some of my friends and I would occasionally imagine what it would be like if this or something different would happen to us.

Where was I? Oh right, I guess I should tell you my name. Well, the name I used to go by. I was once known as David Wiley Jr. I was the quiet kid in the back of the class. I wasn’t always like that. It started once my Mom let me know she was really serious about the guy she had been dating. His name was Kevin Newman. He ran a used car lot and he was very good at what he did. He was actually an awesome guy but I only let my mom think I thought of him as just an okay guy. After my Mom sprang her news on me I sort of distanced myself from him and hadn’t given Kevin much chance to get to know me. Not then anyway. He has a daughter and at the time this happened she was a cheerleader in my school. She had been a girl I had a bit of a crush on in elementary school. I even found out later that April had a crush on me back then too. But I already had a girlfriend by the time I found out. That girl is now my ex-girlfriend Misty.

Oddly enough after the breakup, we became best friends. I honestly couldn’t imagine what my life would be like without her in it especially now. Okay back to what I meant earlier. This is going to sound like some kind of story from either a manga/anime or even a story from one of those websites with naughty stories written by all kinds of people. Like I said my name was David. But something happened to me that changed my life forever. I died. Well, to be more accurate I almost died. I think. It was some kind of accident that in normal circumstances would have killed me. But someone came to my side and offered to save my life with magic. There was one catch though, I had to change. I could no longer live life as a male. That’s right, it was a choice between becoming female or dying permanently, and I chose to live. I had just finished one epic stage of my life and I had been excited to move on to the next. I had too much to live for. People who get that choice even get to choose what their bodies look like. Looking back to my set of wishes for my body there is one thing I would have chosen differently. But I’ll get into that at a later time. I think it’s time to get to the story.

I was super excited I was now officially free of the place many teenagers have come to know as a prison-like environment, High School. I had just graduated along with nearly 50 other students in my school. It was early in the morning after graduation. Normally on a weekday, my Mother would knock on my door even when I didn’t have school. It was always at the same time each day. I had come to appreciate this tradition. On my days off I’d get to sleep in a little later than the other days. I suspected that today wouldn’t be any different. I wanted to surprise my Mom this day. I woke up extra early and was dressed for the day. At the time my Mom would normally knock on my door I opened it. I almost laughed when I saw the shocked look on her face.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, “Morning Samantha. How are you today?”

Now with her hands on her hips, she said, “Who are you and what have you done with my son?”

I threw my hands in the air and said, “It’s okay for a son to wake up early and greet his Mom isn’t it?”

She nodded, “Yes it normally is. Not for my son though. He normally hates waking up so early. And he never kisses my cheek like that, and he’s definitely not a morning person. So I figure that either my son has been replaced by an imposter or you are my son and you are wanting something or you have bad news. Did you sneak out last night and wreck the car? You only act like this so early in the morning when it’s one of those things.” My Mom then smiled and handed me a small package. “I love this little game of ours. It’s fun being able to tease you like this. It’s good to see you up and about. This came for you.”

I took the package and as I opened it I said, “Wow. It finally came. It was supposed to come a couple of days ago.”

“What is it David?” my Mom asked.

“It’s a graduation present for Misty,” I said.

“How you two were able to stay friends after your breakup is beyond me. But I’m glad you have such a good friend. She’s been so much better for you as a best friend than she ever was as ... Never mind. What did you get her?” Mom asked.

I wasn’t sure if I should tell her, I hesitated a little and when she looked a little worried I said, “Oh, it’s a book about magic and fantasy. She loves that kind of stuff. And don’t worry It doesn’t teach how to cast magic spells or anything like that.”

Misty had always dreamed of being able to do magic to help people. She especially loved the true stories of the times that magic actually helped improve a person’s life. She even had a theory that the Christmas Carol story was inspired by true events where different types of magic users helped a bitter man find love and the Christmas spirit. She had some interesting and fun fantasies of how she’d help people. And no that wasn’t why we broke up. I may get into that later. Then again if things keep getting fuzzy for me I may not.

My Mom looked like she was going to get mad but then she let out a little huff, “If that’s really her kind of thing and if it’s going to make her happy then who am I to tell you not to give it to her. But did it ... No never mind. Does this mean you’ll be going off to give that thing to her now?”

My Mom really didn’t like anything to do with magic. She claims it ruined the life of an ancestor many generations ago. There have been only a couple of times when she has admitted to being at least okay with the results of its use. There are some wizards, witches, and other magic users in the world, even genies. Although those haven’t been seen in a very long time. Anyways the magic users once in a while do something to either help people or to mess with their lives, depending on who you ask, and the person receiving the spell. A long time ago some of the things that the magic users did caused a few too many disturbances in different communities. One person was able to see into different dimensions and alternate realities of earth and that ability eventually drove him apart from his family. Especially when he talked about how one celebrity in our world had become a very important political figure on another earth. Craziness also happened when one person had been in an accident and was changed from one gender to another. Let’s just say that didn’t end too well for a lot of people. After that, the magic use seemed to have become a rare thing to hear about. Then again there are some theories out there that it happens more often than we know of but we’re all put under a spell to forget about it. All that negative stuff happened in the past and a lot of good has come from it as well so I wished my Mom would get over her dislike of magic and fantasy. At least she’s still able to make friends with the few known magic users in our community. One of her best friends is a pixie. She just doesn’t like the magic to be used to interfere in non-magical people’s lives.

I nodded my head and said, “Yeah. I’ll make sure it’s a real quick visit. I know that Kevin and April are wanting to do something special today with the both of us so I’ll make sure to be back soon. Probably even before they get here.”

“I know you don’t really like them but it means a lot to me that you’re willing to do this,” Mom said.

I shrugged, “I don’t hate them, Samantha. After Misty April is actually one of my best friends. She’s pretty fun to hang around with. And Kevin is okay. It’s just that thinking of you two planning on getting married is just a bit strange to me. It’s been just the two of us for so long. I guess I’m just a little jealous is all.”

My Mom smiled and gave me a near smothering hug. I normally don’t like hugs; they almost feel like an invasion of privacy. And how is someone to know how long to keep the hug going before it gets awkward? Seeing Mom so happy made this hug and agreeing to spend time with Kevin and April worth it. Then again feeling her huge breasts pressed against me didn’t hurt either. I know what you’re thinking, and before you get too carried away in your thoughts I need to make one thing clear. I’m not actually some pervert that’s sexually attracted to his Mom. Not usually at least. I just really like big breasts. They’re usually the only reason I like hugs. Whenever I get the chance to feel them from any female or even see them it just is exciting to me. As long as I have permission to do so. I’d much prefer if the big breasts that touched me weren’t also attached to my Mom’s chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.