Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tired of watching his mother going to bed alone or worse with some random guy to fuck, he decides to be the man she needs - whether she likes it or not! Eventually he brings his sister into the family fold and becomes the man (and Master) of the house!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The next day Kim went off to the library to work and Mom went to the restaurant as usual. I had the day off so I dropped them both off at work and came home. I puttered around the house that morning, I had some yard work to do and I wanted to change the oil in our car (which is why I had it that day). And the work around the house helped pass the time – I would hate to have just sat there all day knowing what I had to look forward to when the girls got home!

Today was to be Kim’s introduction to Master ... she had discovered me and Mom having sex but I don’t think she quite understood the dynamic between us. She would find out today and she’d be given the option of joining in or not.

Mom was a bit of a “sell” on the idea but the Master came out and she finally submitted to my will. So today she would watch as her babygirl was brought into the fold and became my slut as well.

Lunchtime came and I had done everything I wanted to do around the house, so after lunch, I began preparing things for the girls’ arrival. Kim would get off work first, at 4:00 and then Mom would get home around 5:30. Kim and I would have dinner pretty much ready when Mom got home so we could all sit and eat first thing ... and then I would step in and begin the evening’s activities!

At last 3:30 came and I went to pick up Kim. She was all aflutter because the library staff loved her idea of a storytime for the little ones and she was going to start that this coming Saturday. It was a volunteer position but she would gain valuable experience speaking in front of “students” and teaching them how to read books on their own.

We drove home while she went on about it. I pretended to show interest but to be honest, my mind was elsewhere! Once we got home and Kim had changed into her casual around the house wear (sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt she got at a thrift store) we began making dinner. She was still completely in the dark about my plans for later and what Mom and I did.

I left Kim still watching dinner cook to go get Mom around 5:15. It usually took Mom a few minutes after her shift ended to clear her register and do the other things she needed to do. So I didn’t have to get there too early. But surprisingly Mom was ready when I arrived, so we were able to get right back home quickly.

Dinner was good – Mom had put a pot roast in the slow cooker that morning so we had a nice pot roast dinner to look forward to. Mom was a great cook and she rarely made a meal we didn’t ravenously devour! After dinner, Kim and I cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink to soak. I looked at Mom and gave her a subtle nod and she slipped away to her bedroom quietly knowing what she was to do.

Meanwhile, Kim and I went into the living room and sat down to watch some TV. I still acted as if nothing was going on until Mom came back into the room.

“MOM!” Kim said noticing her appearance immediately. And why wouldn’t she – Mom looked incredible. She had put on the same white silk robe and panties that she wore in her “debut” to me, and she looked every bit as beautiful now as she did then. Her makeup was flawless and I smiled at her showing my approval.

Kim, on the other hand, was flabbergasted. She watched, mouth dropped open and eyes threatening to pop out of their sockets, as Mom crossed the floor slowly, her high heels making a lovely clicking sound as she walked. She came over to me and stopped, standing in front of me. Without direction from me, she slipped her robe off, showing she had only her panties on. She knelt in front of me with a huge smile on her face. “I am ready for you Master,” she said.

“Good girl. You look lovely tonight my, sweet slut. Come,” I said, motioning for her to come and sit next to me on the sofa.

“Thank you, Master.” She rose and sat next to me, her head in my lap as I stroked her long blonde hair and she purred as happy as a kitten in my lap.

Kim watched the whole entrance dumbfounded. “W-what’s going on?” she asked.

“Kim, you know that Mom and I have been having sex – you told me so yesterday. But what you didn’t know, apparently, was what kind of sex we were having. You see, I am not Bobby, Mary’s son, anymore. At least not when we are home, like now. No, I am Master now ... slut’s Master. And I have been so since shortly before you went off to camp.

“You see, Mom needed someone that she could count on to be here to ‘take care of her’ – as you and I well know she has not had the best of luck in the man department. And I got tired of hearing her cry over not having someone or cry because Mr. Right turned out to be yet another failure. So I decided that I would become the one man she could rely on to always be there.

“And I’ll admit it took some unconventional thinking and some discussion, but she saw what I was trying to do eventually and now she is happy and cared for and loved – isn’t that right slut?”

“Mmm ... yes, Master.”

“That’s right. I take care of all of her needs so she doesn’t have to go out looking for someone to fill them for her. Mom is quite sexually active, hell let’s be frank, she’s a nymphomaniac slut! And to keep her from going out and looking for a cock to fill her needs, she has come to turn to me. That way she doesn’t get hurt like so many men have hurt her before and she won’t risk getting some disease from God knows where. She is safe, happy, and content-right my sweet slut?

“Yes Master, you take very good care of me.”

“Now yesterday at the park you told me that you wanted to be included in our sex ... that you wanted to feel like part of the family and not be excluded. And I discussed this at length with Mom. At first, she was dead set against it – she didn’t want her little girl bespoiled by the taint of what we do. But when I explained that keeping you from enjoying what we do would be like rejecting you and saying you aren’t welcome. After talking and telling her this she finally agreed to allow you to join us. So it comes down to a decision on your part, it’s entirely up to you if you want to join or not.

“However, and this is very important, if you do decide to join, you are “all in” – you will act and behave just as Mom does ... like a proper submissive slut. You will be subject to the same rules and perform just like she does. And you will be treated the same as her, both good and bad. I have spanked Mom and I have brought her enormous pleasure. And if you are deserving of either I assure you, you will get it. Now before you answer, do you have any questions?”

“Well, what kinds of things will I have to do?” she asked.

“You will do whatever I require of you. But I can tell you this – I won’t do anything that causes you any undue pain. I won’t do anything that is against the law. And I won’t do anything that will leave a permanent mark. I won’t interfere or risk your job – I know how much that means to you. Outside this house, no one will know about us. We will be the same people we always have been. But here at home, you will be a submissive and I the Master.”

“What about ... sex? What kinds of things do you and Mom do?”

“Kim we don’t do anything that far out of the ordinary. We have sex in all the normal positions, we do some bondage, and occasionally we have played a bit in the park when it was empty. But there was nothing too extreme. Neither of us likes the really weird shit. No sex on top of the fridge, no chocolate pudding wrestling, no dwarfs or midgets ... we aren’t any different than we’ve always been except our roles have changed a bit. We discussed what we like and what we want and I try to see to it that your wants and needs are filled.”

“Well, Bobby, Mom does seem happier than I’ve seen her in a long time. And to be honest, I have been missing having someone ... as you know Nick and I broke up earlier this year ... right before Senior Prom. I didn’t have anyone to take me so I missed out on Prom. And I haven’t had anyone since. I kinda miss belonging to someone. Can I try this out and see if I like it? I mean I’ve never done something like this before.”

“That doesn’t sound like an unreasonable request,” I said. Then I turned to Mom. “Slut, take this proby and get her prepared. I want to show her what life as my submissive will be like.”

Mom smiled “Yes, Master. Kim, come with me.” And she took Kim by the hand and led her to her room to get ready.

While Mom was getting Kim ready for me, I went into my room and changed to get ready for them. I had gotten a special pair of black jeans and a black sleeveless t-shirt that was my “Master” outfit. I also had a pair of square-toe saddle-ring boots to go with the outfit. I changed into my clothes and was back sitting on the sofa when the girls came back in.

Mom had done an amazing transformation of my “little sister” and now she was a living doll! I had to really struggle to keep my composure as I sat there looking at these two drop-dead gorgeous females standing in front of me!

She stood there dressed in a pink babydoll with spaghetti straps, lace cups, and a sheer body. Under that was a matching pink lace panty that barely covered the important parts!

Kim waited nervously until I spoke. I made her wait a bit while I surveyed her. “Turn around slowly. I want to see what I have to work with.” I made a twirling motion with my finger as I spoke. Kim slowly rotated and I took note of the features I was most interested in.

Kim was definitely her mother’s daughter. She had a nice set of tits – not the 36DD’s of mother, but a solid C cup at least. And for an 18-year-old girl, that’s doing pretty good! And she wasn’t teen-skinny either. In fact, she had a nicely curvaceous body, round in all the right places with enough meat on her bones to make laying on her comfortable!

Actually, now that I am seeing her from a different perspective my sister was damn attractive! I hadn’t noticed it before looking at her through “big brother” eyes, but now seeing her dressed up and dolled up standing in front of Master, she was a fucking knockout! That Nick fellow must either be blind or gay to have let Kim slip through his fingers!

But no matter; she would soon be mine and I don’t let go easily. As she turned around back to face me she saw a smile of appreciation and admiration. “You look quite lovely, my dear,” I said.

“Thank you, Sir.”

“So has my slut told you anything about how to conduct yourself in front of a Master?” I asked.

“She just told me to call you Sir and to do whatever you tell me to do.”

“I see. Well, there’s more to it than that, but that’s good enough for now. Since you haven’t yet submitted, I can’t expect you to know all the rules,” I said.

“So how much about BD/SM and D/s do you know Kim?” I asked.

“Not much – just that one person ties up the other and spanks them and fucks them and bosses them around making them do things,” she said.

“What you are describing Kim is “bedroom bondage” BD/SM games some couples play when they want to add a little spice to their sex life. And for them, that’s all they want and need. Just a little something different and ... kinky. But that’s not what I am talking about and not what your mother and I do. We are a D/s couple and while I do tie her up and spank her and fuck her, we go much deeper into it than just the bedroom door.

“She has submitted to me completely and to her, I am Master and the man of the house. I make all the decisions for her and she follows my directions and obeys my wishes. In return, I give her all the pleasure and comfort she could want and I take care of any other needs she has. She is mine and I am hers and we each get everything we could hope for in one another.”

“But Sir what about other girls? You used to have many girlfriends.”

“This is true, Kim but I discovered something that I should have seen long ago. When we began this I realized that I don’t just love Mom ... I am in love with her. And all the other girls in my past were feeble attempts to find someone like her. I had everything I could ever want right in front of me, yet I was too blind or too immature to know that.”

I looked over at Mom and saw tears in her eyes. This part was a revelation even to her!

“So you see, there ARE no other girls for me. As I told her the other day, she will never be my girlfriend because she is all woman. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Oh ... Master!” Mom said softly.

“This all sounds wonderful but where would I fit in?”

“Kim you are my sister. If you choose to join us, you will work right alongside Mom and enjoy everything she does. You will get the same treatment and be responsible for the same things. A Master can and often does have more than one submissive – that way if one is sick or busy or otherwise indisposed, he can count on the other to fill in. Neither of you would “outrank” the other ... I mean Mom has only been my submissive for a little more than a month. You would work in cooperation with each other and I would share my attentions with you both.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.