Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tired of watching his mother going to bed alone or worse with some random guy to fuck, he decides to be the man she needs - whether she likes it or not! Eventually he brings his sister into the family fold and becomes the man (and Master) of the house!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

I knew that if I was going to be a proper Master, I was going to need some “tools of the trade”. I had seen enough BDSM movies to know I needed some basic things if I was going to do this right.

So the next day I told Mom I would drop her off at work because I needed the car during lunch. And when my lunch break came, I went off to the local adult toy store. When I got to the store, I went straight to the BDSM section.

I knew what I was after, plus I had to get back to work, so it would just be a quick stop. I picked up an inexpensive ball gag, some velcro wrist and ankle restraints that they called “Love Cuffs”, and a pair of tweezer-style nipple clamps.

Then I began to look around at other toys. I knew that I needed something to train her with ... something that would make her want to obey and submit to anything I wanted from her. I had seen something in several movies I thought would do the trick ... ah! There it was, the ubiquitous Hitachi Wand!

These powerful vibrators were just the thing; from what I had seen they always drove the women crazy ... and knowing how easily Mom got wound up, this would make her into a puddle of goo in very short order!

The Wand was pricey – about $80.00, but that included a couple attachments that I thought would be helpful. The clerk bagged up my purchases and I put them in the trunk for safekeeping until I got home.

Then I went to the hardware store and picked up some braided nylon rope, a sturdy inch and a half diameter wooden dowel, a pair of screw eyes, and two snap clips.

After my shopping trip, I went back to work to finish the day. When it came time to go home, I swung by the restaurant to pick up Mom and we headed home.

When we got there, Mom went in to change clothes as she usually did and I brought my purchases into the house. Mom came out of the bathroom dressed only in her short robe and her perfect makeup. She came into the bedroom to see the packages on the bed.

“What’s all this?” she asked.

“Oh, I did a little shopping at lunch today ... bought a few things I needed,” I said, grinning wickedly.

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” I said. I reached in and pulled the first thing out. “I got a ball gag, for those times when your screaming and moaning needs to be curtailed!”

“I guess I can get pretty loud. But I thought you liked my moaning and screaming?” she said, puzzled.

“Oh, I do slut, but sometimes it may be necessary to quiet you. Plus being gagged will help you feel helpless and vulnerable and I know you like that!” I said.

Mom blushed. “Yes I do, Master!”

Then I pulled out the next item, the Love Cuffs. “These will help me when I tie you to the bed or whatever. Instead of putting the ropes around your wrists and ankles directly, these will be more comfortable,” I explained.

“Oooh, you gonna tie me down and have your way with me, Master?” she cooed softly. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

“You bet that sweet ass I am! And when I do, you will be completely at my mercy!” I said. I could swear I heard her pussy dripping!

“These are nipple clamps. They are adjustable so I can set them as tight or as loose as I need to. And the chain connecting them can be held in your teeth or it can hold weights to torment your nipples more,” I told her.

“You have been watching too many BDSM porn movies, young man!” Mom said, giggling.

“All in an effort to be a better Master to you, my sexy slut!” I retorted.

“Well it certainly paid off then, my sweet Master! But what is the wooden stick for?” she asked.

“Well this dowel, once it is cut to size and these screw eyes put in each end, will be your spreader bar. I can use it to hold your wrists apart, your ankles apart, or put you in many other delightful positions!” I said.

“Where did you get the money for all this?” she asked.

“Do you remember about a month ago when I helped one of the guys at work fix his truck? Well, he was finally able to pay me back– $100.00 – and I used some of that for this stuff. I also got some rope that I will be cutting into working lengths to tie you up with,” I explained.

“Master, I can’t wait to try all this stuff out!” Mom said.

“Well, I have these things here ... I have a willing, eager, slut wanting to play ... I don’t see why we can’t break some of this stuff in right now!” I said.

Mom threw off her robe and jumped up into bed like a little girl going to sleep so Santa would come! I let her open the Love Cuffs while I organized the rope and got it ready. I hadn’t had a chance to cut it to length yet, but seeing how anxious she was, I could do that later.

I laid her down in the middle of the bed and put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Then, starting at her ankles, I tied one end of the rope to the foot of the bed, threading it through the D ring of her ankle cuff and knotting it so it wouldn’t slide.

I went over to her other ankle and threaded the rope through its D ring and knotted it, then tied it to the foot board as well. Then I ran the remainder of the rope up to the head of the bed and tied her wrists in similar fashion, ending at the head board of the last wrist.

Thus, with one length of rope I was able to bind all four limbs.

With her arms and legs tied down securely, I took the nipples clamps next. I took one fat, crinkled nipple and pinched it hard, pulling on it and releasing it suddenly. I did that three or four times until her nipple was hard and stiff and standing tall.

I opened the tips of one of the tweezer clamps and put it on her hard nipple, sliding the adjusting collar high enough to make her gasp and bite her bottom lip. I figured that was tight enough and I gave it a little tug just to make sure. Then I moved to the other nipple and did the same.

When the clamps were both firmly attached I looked at my work. I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head up off the pillow.

“Look at yourself slut. Trussed up like a prize hog, with your nipples clamped and your wet, bald cunt spread out, open and exposed, just waiting to be fucked like a common street whore! Don’t you look a sight!” I growled.

“Ohh, Master...” she moaned, the need dripping from her words.

“You like this do you? Well you just wait my little fucktoy ... because I have something else to show you!” I said.

“You do? What?” she said, eagerly.

I reached into the bag to pull out the last item I had bought. I showed it to her.

“This, my sweet, is called a Hitachi Wand. It is a very powerful vibrating massager, but its most common use is on dripping little cunts like yours. But I have to warn you – from what I’ve seen of its use on the Internet, you are in for a wild ride!” I said.

I heard a soft moan escape from her lips.

“Now because this is the first time either of us has used one of these, I won’t gag you – I want to hear if you can’t stand it and need me to stop. If it gets to be too much just call out your name Mary, and I will stop. That will be your safe-word from now on – do you understand?” I said.

“Yes, Master. If I can’t handle the Wand, I am to call out my own name and you will know to stop,” she repeated.

“Very good. Now are you ready?”

“Yes, Master.”

I plugged in the Wand to an extension cord so I could move about freely and then came to stand next to my bound wench. I clicked on the Wand to its lowest setting. Mom was startled by the sound of the device; it was louder than her regular vibe.

“This Wand has three settings; low – which it’s on now, medium, and high. I don’t know if you can handle the high setting right off, so I am starting slow so you can get a feel for it,” I told her.

Then I touched the Wand’s bulb head to her cheek so she could feel it. She smiled as she felt the buzzing vibrations.

Next, I moved down to her nipple and touched the head to one nipple. She sucked in a small breath as the buzzing sent little electrical jolts through her tits and up to her brain.

“Oooh Master! Oh that feels wonderful!” she said.

She lifted up slightly towards the Wand, letting me know it was quite pleasurable for her. I moved the Wand around her nipple and the areola as much as I could with the nipple clamp in the way.

I touched the Wand to the clamp to see her reaction there as well and it was equally exciting for her. I moved to the other nipple and let it have some fun too, before moving further south.

I moved the Wand down to her legs, running it up the inside of one leg and down the other. I hadn’t touched her cunt yet, I was saving that. But I came exquisitely close and I knew the anticipation was killing her!

She would twist and wriggle, as much as she could being tied down, to try to coax me into giving her what she wanted. She whimpered when I moved past her most sensitive spot or when I circled it, just out of reach for her.

God, I loved teasing her!

“Master please! Please I can’t stand your teasing me!” she finally broke down and pleaded with me.

“Are you sure you want this, slut?” I asked her, taunting her some more.

“Yes! Oh please! Please put it on my pussy!” she begged.

“All right, but you may regret that plea my sweet slut,” I said.

I moved onto the bed between her legs and knelt there. With one hand, I shoved two fat fingers into her pussy and curled the tips up to press on her spongy g-spot and then I pushed the buzzing head of the Wand onto her pussy and clit, holding it in the same hand tightly against her cunt.

“OH FUUUCK!! OH MY GOD! OHHHH!” she screamed.

Mom lit up like she was being electrocuted! Her back arched high and her toes curled as the buzzing demon took control of her body. I saw Mom’s eyes widen to the size of dinner plates and her mouth dropped open. I knew she had never felt anything like this before.

She writhed and twisted and bucked as the device sent powerful waves of pleasure through her body and proceeded to drive her insane.

“Oh fuck me! Shit! Ohhh GAWD!” she moaned and cried.

She was a woman possessed! I had seen this device used in the porn movies on the Internet but I didn’t know how much of it was real and how much was faked. But Mom wasn’t faking this! The Hitachi Wand was turning her cunt into a wet mess!

Mom didn’t last more than two minutes before the first orgasm hit her like a freight train. As she thrashed about on the bed, restrained by the ropes and cuffs, I held the Wand to her spasming pussy.

She had no more finished her first orgasm when she was halfway to her next and about a minute or less later she was bucking and convulsing with her second. After that, her orgasms pretty much melded one into another – I don’t think she really finished one before the next one began.

Now Mom loves a good cum and she is quite the cumslut, but this was more than even she could handle. After what I can only figure was the fifth or sixth orgasm, she was having trouble catching her breath.

She gathered up just enough to cry out “MARY! MARY, Master! Oh God!”

I immediately pulled the Wand away from her and pulled my goo-covered fingers out of her. She lay totally exhausted, panting like a winded racehorse and covered in a sheen of sweat that made her look like she had poured baby oil all over herself.

The sheets under her crotch were drenched with the juices she had been pouring out and her eyes were glazed over with a lust fog. I knew Mom wasn’t there and I sat there watching and waiting for her to return.

While I waited, I removed the nipple clamps from her, eliciting a soft moan as the feeling returned to her thick, hard nipples.

Slowly I could see the light coming back to her and in a few minutes, she was able to look down and smile at me. I knew it was okay then to untie her and I unfastened the velcro cuffs and took my mother in my arms to hold her.

She nestled her head in my chest and I softly rocked her for a few minutes until she had fully recovered and her breathing and pulse had returned to normal. Then we laid down on the bed for a bit and Mom put her head on my chest, playing with my chest hair.

“That was the most incredible thing I ever felt!” Mom said.

“Yeah I didn’t know what your reaction would be – I’ve seen these in movies but I thought most of that was acting!” I said.

She raised her head to look at me. “Well, I wasn’t acting!” she giggled.

“Yeah I know, you were amazing! So I take it you like the Wand, then?” I asked.

“Master, I love both my Wands,” she said, grabbing my cock and squeezing it a bit for emphasis.

She giggled and kissed me. As I kissed her back our kiss deepened as she put her hand on the back on my head and I felt her open her mouth in an invitation for my tongue.

When my tongue left my mouth seeking hers, she began sucking on it like it was a small cock. As we kissed and “made out” her hand trailed down to find my cock. As she played with it I grew harder and more erect.

“Hmm, looks like somebody has been feeling a little left out! Can I invite him to the party, Master?” she said smiling coyly.

“Yes, we can’t have Mr. Cock feeling like he doesn’t belong! Why don’t you welcome him to the game with a big hello kiss,” I said grinning.

“Oh yes, Master!” she said and she moved down so her head rested on my pelvis.

She took “Mr. Cock” in hand and kissed him sweetly on the head. Then she licked around the rim of the helmet and began running her soft, warm, silky tongue up and down the shaft, getting it wet with her saliva.

She didn’t forget the twins either as she moved down to lick and love on my nuts. She moved back up my shaft again and then she got up on her knees and leaned over holding my now stiff cock straight upwards and she wrapped her soft lips around the head.

Watching my face for a reaction she began slowly sliding down my hard pole. Further and further she went, and I watched as my cock disappeared into that glorious mouth.

It was so warm and soft and inviting ... I closed my eyes just to bask in the exquisite feeling. My God that woman knew how to suck a cock!

I don’t know what all the other men in her life had been thinking, I couldn’t get enough of her and to think they left this? Oh well – their loss was definitely my gain! I sure as hell wasn’t going to do as they did and give some other guy a chance at what I had now!

I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and then, I felt her open her throat and take me even deeper. She wanted to practice deep-throating me again and I wasn’t about to argue!

The amazing feeling of sliding down into her tight throat, hearing her gluck-gluck-gluck sounds, and the gasps and sight of her saliva leaking out from around her lips – it was better than any porn movie I’d ever whacked off to!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.