Mo's Adventures at Age 15 - Older Men - Cover

Mo's Adventures at Age 15 - Older Men

by LittleMo

Copyright© 2021 by LittleMo

True Sex Story: A simple holiday with inter-generation implications. Is a man as young as the woman he feels?

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

I have often wondered if I am a nymphomaniac.

I engage in sports and other school activities with both girl and a few “boyfriends”. I have two types of boyfriend. Three who are friends who are boys and several who are “boyfriends” in the conventional sense.

Only one of the “three” has had sex with me (It couldn’t have been good for him as he has since decided to come out as gay) and the other two have conventional girlfriends who are also personal friends of mine.

Most of the “conventional” boyfriends (quite a lot really) have had sex with me which has made me quite popular If I meet someone I like; I might have sex with them because I like them or because I want to.

I have also had sex with guys (usually older guys) to “buy” my way unharmed out of risky situations that I encounter.

And sometimes I just have the urge.

Confusing?

THE URGE

Dad had been offered a well-appointed villa in the South of France during the school holidays. It had been arranged for my friend, Denise to come with us but she was taken ill at the last minute with Glandular Fever or some such horrible sounding ailment.

The villa was more than well appointed; I regarded it as super luxury. The house came with staff although several were away because of the holidays. We had the assistance of Georges, Henri and Jean – Three brothers all black and originally from the Caribbean.

Georges was our cook although nearly 70 years old, his brother Henri was in his 60s and managed the huge gardens with the assistance of his son Jean in his 50s who also maintained the pool in pristine condition.

It was busy as we toured places like Monte Carlo, Nice, St Tropez and Cannes during the day. in a rather swishy, large French convertible.

My parents had met a Welsh family from our own town on day 1 and often visited them in the evenings. I had the villa’s extraordinary media system, a supply of books, the swimming pool and an extensive garden to enjoy. An intercom connected the 3 staff Each evening, Georges would bring me sandwiches, or something more exotic – Roast fish one-night, braised lamb chops another and was happy to bring wine and even spirits If I asked.

We had been there just a few days when we had a rare showery evening, and I discovered a cache of pornographic videos.

Georges brought a tray with oysters on ice, a plate of tiny sandwiches and one the irresistible pastries he put together and a bottle of wine I didn’t hear him enter until he commented that the blond actress being double served by two clearly elderly black gentlemen, looked very much like me. Instead of being embarrassed, I responded that he looked like one of the extremely well endowed actors.

He sat next to me on the large settee while I started on the oysters (which I love) and he told me that back in the Caribbean he had been something of a tearaway, We both watched the blond on the screen being nailed and I shared my sandwiches with him as he told me some of the risqué tales of his youth.

He made me laugh several times, particularly when an angry father with a cleaver chased him out into the torrential rain and he had to walk home with a banana leaf as his clothes were still at his girl’s house.

I had by now consumed several large glasses of wine and I inadvertently placed my hand on his leg, just above his knee detecting something strange, His already dark skin flushed darker and he replied, “That’s my...” But instead of saying wiggled his index finger up and down and whistled.

I looked at the dimensions and scoffed “That isn’t possible!”.

There was a moment or two of “Yes, it is!”; “You are joking” until I said those fateful words “Go on then. Show me.”

He paused; laughed; paused again and then unzipped his trousers and fished out a yard (I exaggerate) of black flesh. It was bigger than those I the porn movie and I couldn’t resist touching it. It was warm and hardening Just then he grinned as the girl in the video took one of the penises into her mouth and I repeated the action in real.

His fingers quickly released the few buttons and strings on my clothes and his hands roamed over my naked body while I continued to suck on his black snake.

I groaned into his snake as his mouth on my pussy set off a long rolling orgasm.and still holding his penis, I manoeuvred for him to penetrate me. He rode me gently until he stiffened and exploded inside me.

We lay there for a while and then he took the tray away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.