Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The following day was Sunday, and it was a gloriously sunny summer day, there was not a cloud in the sky and the stables came alive. It was great to see it so busy as I knew that it would please Sue.

I woke at seven o’clock in my own bed and already the yard was buzzing. I looked out of the window and the yard was full of four-by-four trucks and there were folks of all ages wandering around in riding gear. Horses were being groomed, horses being ridden out of the yard, it was just great to see.

There was a real buzz around the place. It was like the rain had washed away the blues and left a bunch of smiley happy people in its wake.

There were already people heading off on hacks and others using the old jumps in one of the paddocks. It was good to see the stables being put to good use. Plus, there were a lot of fit-looking birds wandering around in tight jodhpurs and there is something very sexy about a pair of jodhpurs, I think, they mould themselves to the lady’s arse so well. The creamy coloured ones are nice but some of the girls wore navy blue ones and they looked amazing.

I took a long shower before I got dressed into my normal work gear and then went down to the kitchen to find Sue already there cooking up some breakfast. There was already a pot of coffee on the go and a plate of toast on the table.

“Good morning, Zak,” she said with a smile, “I hope you are hungry?”

“Good morning, Sue, yes, I am!” I replied and returned her smile.

“Did you sleep well?” she asked as she flipped some eggs.

“Yes, thanks, did you?” I enquired.

“Yes, I was so tired and just needed a night to myself,” she said, “but I did miss waking up next to you.”

Hearing her say that made me feel good...

“It looks like it might be a mad one! “She said as she poured me a cup of coffee.

“It sure does” I replied as I laid the table.

She served up a traditional full English cooked breakfast, bacon, sausage, fried egg mushrooms and beans and a plate of buttered toast. She was a great cook that was for sure. A great cook and a great fuck...

I stole a kiss before we sat down to eat. She seemed chipper, and I guess a good night’s rest and the fact the place looked busy was doing her the world of good.

We chatted about this and that as we ate, and after ruffling my hair she told me she was off for a shower. I had only just cleaned up the breakfast pots and pans when there was a knock on the door, it was somebody looking to see when the little shop would open.

That Sunday was just mad just as Sue had predicted. I was worked off my feet in the shop. Sue was busy showing people the newly refurbished stable blocks and happily reported that she had rented out four more by the end of the day, including one to a guy who had paid a year’s rent money upfront. That made Sue very happy, her smile was cute to see.

We did not stop all day, there was always something to do or somebody looking for help or to buy something. It was good as the day seemed to fly past. I must have carried a dozen bags of food to different stables, I knew that Sue made a good profit in the feed so that was good.

The afternoon quickly turned into evening and we were both knackered. I cooked us some dinner as Sue tallied up the day’s takings. She was so happy; the shop had a great day and we had sold some stuff that had been on the shelves for a while. she told me it was the best day’s takings in two years.

She was all chat as we ate the meal I had knocked up, and it was obvious that even this little turn in fortune was a big deal. She even offered to pay me some wages, but I refused point-blank to take anything off her. It would have been to do that. She was feeding me and fucking me, what did I need paying for?

“Come on, Zak, you have worked your cute butt off these last few weeks,” she said when I refused the cash.

I knew that Sue had been struggling, and it would have been wrong to take her money.

“Hey, it’s a pleasure, and anyway you pay me in kind!” I giggled and started to clear the table. As she passed me, I slapped her big ass playfully.

“You’re a cheeky beggar” she giggled and blushed a little.

That evening after our showers we sat and watched TV, both of us in our pyjamas, for a while before we naturally headed up to bed like an old married couple. I was not sure which bed I would be using but Sue took control and as we got to the top of the stairs, she took my hand and led me into her bedroom with its big comfortable bed.

We lay on the bed and kissed and cuddled for a while, my hands roamed all over her sexy body. I started to unbutton her pyjama top one button at a time until her amazing tits came into view. Her lovely tits capped with nipples that hardened as I clamped my lips over them. I graze my teeth over her teats and Sue let out a deep sigh.

“Mmmm my tits love what you do to them!” she purred.

I could feel Sue stroking my cock through the thin material of my pyjama bottoms. I was as hard rock within seconds. She sighed as she stroked my erection.

“You have such a gorgeous cock!” she purred as she worked her hand up and down its throbbing shaft.

I watched with bated breath as she stroked my cock, her hand sliding up and down, up and down...

“Zak, please undress for me!” she asked, her voice almost a low growl I slipped off the bed and slipped off my clothes as Sue sat on the bed and wiggled out of hers.

As soon as I was back on the bed, I started to kiss her big, luscious boobs again, my lips and tongue roaming all over them. My fingers worked at the flesh, cupping, fondling, stroking. I spent half an hour on one tit before moving to the other.

“You are a real breast man, aren’t you?” she sighed as I gorged myself on her amazing tits.

She was loving it, really loving it, when my teeth scraped over her nipples, loving it when I lifted them and kissed the soft ‘under flesh,’ loving it when I licked up along her deep cleavage.

I buried my face in her chest rubbing her big boobs over my cheeks, the firm flesh felt good against my downy skin After a while, my fingers slid down her body, and I stroked her inner thighs for a while before I slipped my hands over her pussy and cupped it. She was already wet when I slid two fingers inside her. I entered her, her huge tits heaved, and she began breathing harder.

“Mmmm mmm that’s nice Zak” she purred, “please don’t stop!”

As I licked and sucked on her nipple, I felt her pussy clamping on my fingers as I slid them in and out of her hot wet cunt. Every time I tried to move my head from her tit her hand gripped it, forcing my lips back to her swollen nipple. They were like little bullets and I sucked them harder and rougher, and Sue obviously liked that as she started to sigh deeply.

“Zak, oh yes, fuck yes, bite my nipples,” Sue cried as my teeth rasped over one’s tip. I bit gently at first.

“Harder please, harder my love!” she moaned. I gripped it between my teeth and shook it like a dog with a toy.

I was now using my fingers in her pussy and the balls of my thumb on her clitty. Her pussy was covering my hand with its secretion, she was oozing juices, and the harder I worked my fingers and thumb the more she oozed.

“Oh, if you keep doing that I am going to explode!” she moaned, “I need to cum!”

I worked harder and harder on her sex, strumming her clit as I plunged my fingers in and out of her tight little hole.

She was moaning and groaning like an actress in a 70s porn film, and it was turning me on no end, knowing I had the power to make a woman so excited actually excited me to the point where I thought I might cum myself.

A few months ago, this would have just been a dream for me and now I was fucking my aunty!

“Oh, shit that feels good!” she groaned, “you’re going to make me...”

Another few seconds of frigging was all it took ... Her first orgasm ripped through her cutting her short, it started as a series of low moans and ended up as a low deep growl as her body writhed on the bed. I tried to pull my fingers from her, but as soon as she sensed me pulling out her hand clamped over mine, holding it in place.

“Don’t stop love, please don’t stop!” she growled.

I kept working on her sex until her body seemed to lose its rigidity and she flopped against me.

It was a few moments later when her body had stopped quivering that her hand slipped off mine and I was able to slip my fingers from her, I pulled my wet fingers out and then licked them clean, savouring the delicious taste of her cum. She smiled down at me and watched as I slipped them back over her pussy and stroked her thick lips before sucking them clean again.

“You like to taste me, don’t you?” she cooed as she watched me suck her nectar from my digits.

Her juice was thick, creamy, and very tasty, and I went back several times for more. Each time sucking my fingers clean as Sue gazed at me, she slipped her own hand down and brought her fingers back glistening with her own excitement and sucked them into her mouth, that was so fucking erotic.

“I don’t blame you; I do taste delicious” she giggled.

I slipped my head between her thighs. She moaned as my tongue touched her clit, I worked on it for a few minutes before I moved down to lick her wet pussy lips. I was like a kid in the sweet shop, I did not know what to eat first, arse or pussy.

Her pussy won, I opened her petals wide and dipped my tongue into her crease and ran my tongue along its length, each broad stroke of my tongue brought a long sigh from Sue’s mouth.

“Oh my, whoever she was she did an amazing job on your education,” she said as I lapped up and down her sex, thrusting my tongue inside her and lapping up her nectar.

I licked her for several minutes, licking up the juices that flowed from her. I spent ages drinking up, lapping up her juices. I pushed my face deep into her until my whole face was wet from her. Then I spent some time sucking and licking her lust-thickened labia.

“Zak darling, please shove your tongue inside,” she moaned, thrusting her hips to my face.

I used my fingers to open her petals wider and thrust my face against her, forcing my tongue as deep as it would go. I licked, I lapped, I sucked, and I nibbled all over her pussy. I ate her, I devoured her. I licked up and sucked up her juices. Repeatedly she moaned aloud and thrust her hips up.

I felt her hand on the back of my head, holding me, guiding me. I licked up along her slit until I was licking her love button.

Each lick brought a deep sigh from Sue, I soon had a rhythm going, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit’s sensitive tip. I slipped my hand back over her pussy, I slipped two fingers into her and slid one finger down, so it was tickling her ass hole. She gasped as she felt the tip slide into her rectum.

“Oh, shit yes ... Oh yes, Baby” she groaned.

She had a tight ass, and it took me some time to get my finger inside, I rolled my finger over her pussy, lubricating it before sliding it around her sexy little ass ring. Each time I stroked I pushed a little harder until I knuckled deep inside her. She really seemed to like having her arse fingered, as she was pushing back at me as I tried to force my digit inside her ass.

“Mmmmm you really are a dirty boy” she purred, “and I fucking love it!”

I worked at her gently at first, but soon the nature of our lovemaking changed, and I was attacking her clit with my lips and tongue, and I was slamming my fingers in and out of her squelchy pussy.

“Oh Yes ... Yes ... Yes...” she moaned, “I am going to...”

She did not finish that sentence.

Sue’s second orgasm would have awoken the dead, she grabbed my head and rammed it hard into her pussy at the same time she let out a tirade of expletives. She called me a bastard, she called me a dirty fucker, she called me a mother fucker as she rode out an explosive climax.

She gushed creamy, thick, tasty juice that covered my hand and left a sheen over her thighs. Her hips rose up and her body jerked and rocked with quite a force.

Her breathing seemed laboured, short gusts that were interspersed with groans of pleasure. Her body seemed to be moving of its own accord and she did little to control it. I looked up to see her mauling her own titties, she was cupping and cupping them, her fingers twisting her own nipples.

Me? Well, I kept licking for all I was worth, and that took her over the edge for the third time, she howled out my name as she came again. It was almost violent the way her body reacted. Not for the first time I was glad we lived in the middle of nowhere, as the noise was immense. If we had neighbours, they would have been calling the police by now!

I could see from my viewpoint that her pussy was simply oozing cum, and I wanted it. I dropped my head a little and drank from her sexy well, licking and sucking up that thick tasty love juice she was producing. Sue loved that, it seemed.

“Ohhh yes, baby, drink it up, clean it up!” she sighed as her body started to calm down from two huge explosions of sexual tension.

I did as I was told and licked her gooey pussy until my tongue actually ached.

We lay beside each other for a while, just getting our breath back. I could feel the warmth of her body. I could feel her breathing, her chest rising and falling. I could smell her excitement.

When Sue rolled over and kissed me my cock was only semi-hard, but not for long, I was sure.

“Wow, that was amazing!” she said and proceeded to cover my chest in little kisses as her hand wrapped around my hardening shaft.

Her tongue circled my nipples and then traced a line down over my sternum. It was not long before I could feel her breath on my cock head, and then I gasped as her lips enveloped me and she sucked me deep into her mouth.

She held me in there, not moving, I could feel my cock throbbing and the pressure of her lips around its base. One of her hands was idly cupping and uncupping my balls and the world seemed to stand still. I tried not to move, tried to absorb the pleasure that I was feeling from being in Sue’s mouth, her wet warm mouth.

She held me for a few minutes before dragging her lips slowly up my shaft, all the time using her tongue to excite me. I held my breath as her lips slid over the exposed mushroom-shaped helmet of my dick and then slid off them with a slurping noise.

She rubbed my cock over her downy cheeks and smiled at me as she did it.

She moved so her lips could slide up and down the side of my cock as she kissed and licked along its length, moving from the tip of my cock down to my balls. Every lick, every kiss and every nibble sent shock waves through my body. The sensation was just amazing.

I felt her nuzzling into the soft skin of my balls, then she licked and sucked them, gently at first, but getting more and more aggressive.

“Oh, Sue that feels good” I gasped.

“I am glad you like it Zak!” she replied.

My cock was now like a rod of iron and I wanted to put it to good use, but Sue had other ideas. She licked and kissed my thighs, all the time her hand was stroking my rod. Her hands were like butterflies wafting over my skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.