Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The next morning Sue woke me with tea and toast in bed; it was so nice to watch as she dropped her dressing gown to the floor and to see her big sexy naked body as she slid under the sheets beside me. We snuggled up together as we ate our breakfast. It felt so good and so natural, just two lovers enjoying a cuddle.

She told me that we had to be careful and not give anyone any indication or sign of how close we had become as folks might not be so open-minded as we were.

We agreed that we would not be intimate in public or downstairs in the farmhouse as folks, wandering around the yard, might see in through the windows. After breakfast, we got up and showered together, something I was becoming addicted to.

The intimacy was amazing and from that day forth even though most mornings we did not have sex the sight of Sue’s voluptuous body set me up for the day. I gorged myself on her, the vision of her big tits and her big bouncy bum were ingrained in my memory banks.

We washed and dried each other and then got dressed. I was finding that my body was altering; I guess I had never really done manual work at home and now my arms and legs were taking on some muscle tone. There were obvious bands of white where the sun was not reaching but my tan was coming on really well!

The start of the day was spent cleaning up the crap that had been flung around the stables from the winds the night before. We cleared up old grain sacks, cardboard boxes, and such like.

The rest of that day we spent clearing out the rest of the drainage ditches around the stables as the weather forecast for the next week was for tremendous storms. It was hard work and by the evening, we were both exhausted. We took it in turns showering. I showered as Sue cooked and then she showered as I washed the pots and pans. We worked well as a team in and out of the bedroom it seemed.

The storm brewed up again and we heard the rain hammering off the windows and the wind rattled the doors.

We ate and talked about the work that needed to be done, Sue was pleased with the progress so far and she told me we were well ahead of the project plan.

After dinner, we shared the washing up and then retreated to the lounge. The television that night was crap so Sue put a record on while I made us coffee. We cuddled and listened to the storm as it unleashed itself on us.

Later that evening, Sue told me that she had come on. This was all new to me and the look of bewilderment on my face obviously warned Sue of this and she gave me a full-blown explanation of how a woman’s monthly cycle affected her and warned that although we could sleep together there would be no sex for a week.

I was a little bit gutted like a kid given the keys to the candy shop only to find all his favourite chocolate bars were out of stock. I soon got used to the idea and it was still nice to cuddle up to Sue who wore a sexy nighty when we went to bed.

The week seemed to just fly past. The task list that Sue had put together was being hammered as job after job was finished. I was sure she had overestimated the time for each task but that was okay. The stables were looking good and Sue told me she had been given some great feedback about how much the place had smartened up recently.

I have to say I was a clean freak and when I saw rubbish piling up, I cleared it away.

By the end of the week, there were only one or two jobs left to sort out. Things were looking up around the place as well as of the stables had been rented out, and that would ease Sue’s financial burden. I was sure that once the rest of the stables were rented, she would be much happier. It was obvious that the last few months had been a real struggle.

On Friday night, we were arranging next week’s work and drawing up a list of materials that might be needed. Sue had wanted some shelves to put up in the office and also some other bits and pieces done around the house. If the weather was going to be rough, it made sense to get some of the indoor work done.

The local hardware store was great; you made a call to them with an order on Saturday and it was delivered on the following Monday. Therefore, a list of wood, paint, brushes, fixings, and all sorts of other stuff was written up ready to be ordered.

It was just as we had completed the list that the telephone rang. I left it for Sue to answer and wandered off to make a pot of tea. I thought it was my mother as she called once a week every week. She and Sue seemed to be able to chat for hours about nothing in particular.

Sue was on the telephone for over ten minutes and when she came in, she did not look so happy, just plonked herself down on the sofa and gulped at her tea.

“What’s up, Sue?” I asked, seeing she was not in good spirits.

She explained that her best friend Dawn was having marriage troubles, and needed a chat, but the only time her husband was away from the house was Saturdays when he played football, and she was too busy to get over there to see her and Dawn’s husband would not give her access to the car in the week to get out and about. He sounded like a real charmer to be fair...

“Why don’t you go to see her tomorrow? I can look after the place for you,” I said, trying to be helpful.

I knew I had been like a spoilt kid when Sue had told me that sex was off the menu for a week and I was sure offering to look after the place might get me back in her good books.

“Well, on most Saturdays I get a few sales from the stores and the rent cheques, etc,” Sue replied but I could see she was thinking about it. I could almost hear the cogs going around in her head.

“I can take care of that, and I am sure your friend would be glad of the company,” I replied, eager to show Sue I was happy to take over for the day.

“Only if you are sure, you can handle things here,” Sue asked; it was obvious she had brightened up a lot now.

And so, it was decided. Sue would go over to her friend’s tomorrow and I would be on call to accept the rent payments and generally look after the place.

Sue gave me a peck on the cheek and went off to call her mate to give her the good news. After the phone call, we opened a couple of bottles of beer, got some potato chips out and watched TV.

There was a good film on, a comedy about two misfits travelling home for Christmas that had us both laughing all evening. When it finished Sue told me she was going up to bed and asked if I was coming. I told her I needed to shower first and that I would see her in a few minutes.

When I got into the room Sue was already tucked up in bed reading a book. I slipped my dressing gown off and dropped it on the chair. When I turned back to the bed Sue had placed the book on her bedside table. She patted the bed next to her and dutifully sat next to her.

“Zak, you’re a nice guy letting me go over to Dawn’s while you do all the work,” she said as she kissed my cheek and then my ear lobe. She had put some perfume on and it made my cock twitch.

“Hey, it is no problem. It is nice to be nice,” I replied, stroking her back as she kissed my nose.

“Please lie on your back for me. You deserve a treat for your kindness and patience this week,” she said as she pulled her nightie up over her head leaving her dressed in just her knickers. I saw her nipples getting bigger and harder.

I lay back and watched as Sue bent over me, kissing, and licking my neck, sucking on my earlobes. Her lips slid down over my neck at the same time one of her hands gently stroked my stomach giving me butterflies. Sue’s lips curled around my nipples and sucked gently making them harden. I let out a little gasp as the pleasure washed over me.

Her lips slid from one rigid nipple to the other and back again. Some little sucking and slurping noises were coming from my chest as Sue went about her job. I slipped one hand down between us and stroked one of her big tits, massaging the firm warm breast flesh and tweaking her nipples gently. This had Sue purring like a kitten.

I felt one of her hands start to massage my balls as her lips traced down over my stomach and the soft skin at the top of my groin. I felt her breath on the tip of my cock as she slid my foreskin back.

“Oh, that’s so nice Sue!” I groaned.

“I do love your big handsome cock” she murmured.

Sue had very soft hands considering all the manual work she did, and she stroked and massaged my cock for ages, with a featherlike touch that drove me wild. Every time I got close to the edge, she would stop and stroke my thighs and whisper gently to me to calm down and enjoy the experience.

Her fingertips stroked along the length of my cock, tracing the throbbing veins, and then glided over the taut skin of my scrotum. It was like being tortured in a nice way. Sue just stroked and massaged my cock and balls all the time chatting to me about random stuff, the stable, music, etc.

After half an hour my cock was at bursting point and I think Sue knew it. She slid down the bed and started to massage the balls of my feet, giving me a great view of her big fleshy breasts swinging freely. It was so erotic, and the tension was electric, while Sue slowly kissed and stroked her way up my legs, every now and then she was using her boobs to stroke me, which I found a real turn-on.

It seemed to take hours for her to get level with my dick, but when she did, she gave me a wicked grin and slowly took it into her mouth. A mouth so warm, so wet and so soft it felt like a velvet glove around my organ, she slid her lips all of the way down my shaft and then slowly glided back up dragging her lips along its full length. Back and forth she went sucking and licking my cock.

I closed my eyes. The feeling was amazing but the view, I knew from past experience, would send me over the edge far too early. I lay there soaking up the pleasure, trying to hold back my orgasm to experience the sensation for as long as possible. I closed my eyes and tried to think about mundane things. It did not help ... The touch of Sue’s hand tracing down over my balls toward my arse was a killer. I knew I was about to explode, and I opened my eyes.

Sue’s eyes were closed as she went about her work, up and down my cock sucking and licking. I tried to call out a warning, but I am still unsure if the words escaped my lips. My stomach was convulsing with pleasure and I felt my balls tighten involuntarily. I grabbed Sue’s head and pushed her down onto my cock as I felt it swell and jerk.

If she minded, she did not say!

Sue held my cock deep in her mouth and I felt her tongue lapping at my rod as string after string of cum shot deep into her throat. She swallowed the lot, and when I stopped ejaculating, she took my cock in her hand and licked it clean. She was thoroughly and gently licking and kissing it until every trace of my semen was gone.

My cock started to soften but not for long as Sue started to lap at my balls, coating them in a covering of saliva. She was like a cat with a bowl of cream. She ran her tongue up and down the channels on either side of my balls, and up and around my cock. I was in heaven as she treated my scrotum to a tongue-lashing.

I felt her downy cheeks brushing my inner thigh and her hair tickling my skin.

It seemed that she had been gorging herself on me for ages when she slid up the bed and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back and our tongues fought each other. My hands stroked her back and cupped her big buttocks through her knickers. I felt Sue’s tongue squirming into my ear, and it made me gasp.

“Roll onto your front for me,” she whispered hoarsely. I did as I was bid.

I stretched out and felt the bed shift as Sue moved over me. She straddled me and started to kiss the tips of my ears. The touch of her skin on my back was thrilling and as she kissed down over my shoulders and down my shoulder blades, her boobs traced lines over my skin and that made me sigh with delight.

She kissed and licked every inch of flesh on my back and then moved over my bum. She made me squeal when she bit into the soft flesh of my buttocks. Her tongue ran up and down the crack of my arse before one of her hands prised open my buttocks and she attacked my asshole with vigour.

At first, she just licked my ring and then kissed it gently, then more firmly she started to push her tongue at my arse. I heard and felt her spit on it and then push deeper at it as if she were trying to get her tongue to enter me. She ran the tip of her tongue around it several times and then spat at it again; I guess she was using her saliva as a lubricant. It felt a little uncomfortable at first, but not that overly unpleasant. She licked, sucked, and kissed my ass for ages; all the time she was grunting her pleasure and her hands wandered over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.