Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

When I awoke the following morning, Sue was no longer in my bed. I thought it was a pity as I woke up with a throbbing erection. Normally I would have had a nice wank but I had something nagging my head.

I got up, had a nice long shower and then I got dressed before I wandered down to the kitchen. There were signs of Sue having had breakfast, but she was nowhere to be seen. There was just a note on the table. It said she would be back later and that there would be a delivery sometime today and asked if I could take care of it for her. I had some breakfast and tidied up before getting into my work gear.

The sun was shining brightly and there was little wind that morning. Sue’s four-by-four truck was gone. I was not sure whether to be worried about her or not, but I guessed only time would tell.

In my mind, I thought that perhaps she had been horrified by the events that had unfolded last night; perhaps she had regrets What if she had gone to see my parents and confessed to what we had done?

That thought made my blood run cold in my veins.

I decided that if she did not mention it again neither would I. I did not want to push my luck. At the end of the day, she was my mother’s half-sister and I had to be very careful.

I wandered over the yard and opened the tool shed, grabbing the gear I would need for this morning’s job. The drainage ditch was my goal for this week. If we were going to get more storms, then it needed to be cleared out.

I started at the end nearest the house and started to work downhill. Luckily, the sun had dried it nicely and the work was not too bad.

I chopped away any overhanging branches and pruned back all of the bushes. The main aim was to make sure the drainpipes were clear. I soon had a fire roaring in a nearby paddock and the debris from the ditch was being thrown into the flames.

I was halfway down the ditch when I felt pangs of hunger. I headed back to the house. There was still no sign of Aunt Sue, so I had a ham sandwich and a cup of tea. It was nice to have half an hour’s rest, but that ended when the delivery truck arrived.

The bags of horse feed were lowered on a pallet into the yard and I had to haul them one at a time into one of the barns that were used for storage. There were around one hundred bags and by the time I was finished, I was well and truly knackered. The muscles in my arms were burning, my legs had turned to jelly and my back ached.

It was around four o’clock by the time I was done; I decided that I had done enough work for the day. I put the tools away and as I closed the tool shed Sue’s four-by-four drove into the yard. She got out and waved a cheery hello.

The back of the truck was full of shopping bags, I wandered over to her and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before giving me some bags to take into the house. I told her the delivery had arrived and she was amazed that I had managed to get it all stowed away on my own. I also filled her in on the work I had done in the drainage ditch.

We went out for a look-see.

“Bloody hell you have been a busy bee” she said with a smile.

Once we were back inside the kitchen, I put the kettle on, and Sue sat down at the table. She motioned for me to sit down. Here we go, I thought, the lecture or worse the train ticket back home to face the wrath of my parents.

“Zak, look, I am sorry I left early this morning. My head was in a spin and I needed some time to think,” she said, her eyes looking sad. I was sure she was going to send me home. I felt my heart sink in my chest.

“It’s okay, no harm done,” I said, trying not to show any emotion. “As long as you are okay? I was worried about you!”

“Last night was great and I was worried, I was unsure what to do truth be told. You are my nephew, and I am your aunt. What we did felt so good yet at the same time felt so wrong,” her eyes looked straight at mine. “Does that make sense?”

I did not know what to say so I nodded. I was unsure of what to say. I wanted sex, sex and more sex and I would have agreed to anything to get it.

“Zak, what we did felt so wonderful I have decided I would like to experience it again, but only if you are sure you are comfortable with it and also that it stays between us,” Sue said, her eyes full of tears.

There was little to say. I stood up and moved over to where Sue was sitting. I reached out for her hand and she reached out for mine. She smiled timidly at me as if she were a little embarrassed by the situation and her emotions.

I pulled her toward me, and she quickly came into my arms. She looked up at me and I kissed her softly. Her lips were soft and moist, and my erection was immediate. I knew she felt me. Our tongues hit each other as we kissed, and I felt her hands roaming over my back. We kissed harder as my hands stroked her back and over her denim-clad bum.

We broke our kiss, and she rested her head against my chest. I could feel her soft hair and smell her fragrance ... We stood that way for several minutes. The moment felt so romantic and yet at the same time, I felt so horny. Eventually, Sue pushed me away. She looked me up and down and laughed.

“Right, I think you need a shower. You stink,” her voice was now not so serious and a little girly.

I laughed with her. I looked down at myself. I was covered in muck from the ditch and my t-shirt was stained with sweat and dust from the feedbags. I looked a mess, yes, and I could tell I was a bit smelly and dirty from the work.

“Okay, I will go get cleaned up, Sue,” I said not wanting to shower on my own.

“Good. I am starving. I will sort out some dinner while you make yourself look human again,” she said and with that, she headed toward the cooker.

I was half expecting - and to be fair hoping - she might join me in the shower that night, but it was not to be. When I was washed and changed, I headed down to the kitchen. Sue had cooked up a great bowl of cheesy pasta and a mixed salad.

I got the drink sorted, beer for Sue and a glass of orange cordial for me. Sue served up the food and we sat at the table to eat.

So, we ate in the kitchen in almost deathly silence until Sue broke the spell.

“So, Zak, it is obvious you are no virgin. You ate my pussy last night like a professional!” she looked me directly in the eyes. “So, who was your teacher? She did a great job.”

I was a little nervous about saying it because I had made a solemn promise to Mary that that meant a lot to me. I knew that Sue deserved an answer but Mary also deserved her privacy.

“Sue, the lady that taught me is the nicest person in the world and I promised I would never tell anyone. I hope you understand,” I was being honest, and I hoped she would not berate me for it.

“That is okay, Zak. I find that quite honourable, to be honest!” she smiled, and I knew from that smile we would be okay.

We finished our meal and sat in the lounge for a while. The tension could be cut with a knife, and it was as if neither of us was sure what was going to happen next. Sue made the first move...

“So, Zak, I fancy an early night. Why don’t you do the washing up and then join me?” I nodded in agreement which made Sue giggle. She kissed my cheek, and, with that, she was gone.

I took my time washing and drying the dinner things. I heard the bathroom door close and the noise of the shower running. I was nearly finished when the door opened, and I heard Sue’s footsteps as she headed down the landing into her bedroom. It was nerve-racking.

Should I head up to her room or wait until I was summoned up there? The decision was taken away from me, which was a godsend. I heard Sue calling my name. I stood at the foot of the stairs and shouted back to her.

“Can you bring me a glass of water up when you come to bed, love?” she called down to me. That was my sign I guessed.

I walked slowly up the stairs to her room. The door was open, and I walked in. She was lying on the bed. There was a small stereo in the room, and I could hear music in the background. The room was in almost darkness only light by a small bedside lamp.

I placed the water on the bedside table. Sue was dressed in black lacy underwear. Her breasts flooded over the top of the bra, which barely concealed her nipples.

She beckoned me to sit on the edge of the bed. I was both nervous and horny at the same time. I was nervous yet not if that makes sense. We both knew what was going to happen as we both wanted it, but it was still a weird situation.

“So, Zak, are you going to undress for me?” she asked in a husky voice.

It took me all of a microsecond to decide...

I undid the buttons on my jeans and slid them to the floor, watching Sue for any sign of regret or indecision. There was none so I unrobed, my t-shirt then came off over my head, and I stood before her in only my boxers.

Sue’s eyes drifted from my face to my feet and then back up again. They came to rest on the bulge in my boxers, and it was like an unspoken command.

I reached down and slid them down my legs before kicking them away. Sue edged to the side of the bed, with one hand reached out, and stroked my cock, making me flinch slightly. Her hand wandered down its length and cupped my balls. The room was so silent it was eerie. The touch of her soft warm hand on my hot throbbing cock was so amazing, I was sure that I would shoot my load all over her hand at any minute.

“You have a great dick Zak!” she cooed, “it’s so nice and thick.”

I have to say I never thought of myself as being well endowed. There were lads in the football team that seemed to have much bigger dicks than me. But hey, if Sue thought it was nice and thick who was I to argue with her?

Sue was breathing nearly as heavily as I was; her eyes seemed to be boring into my penis. Her gaze was both loving and full of desire. She slowly wanked me. The action was all in the wrist as she did so. When she reached the helmet of my cock, her fingers stroked over it, using the precum that gathered there to lubricate her hand.

Sue’s grip was sometimes hard, sometimes soft but above all, it was bloody incredible. It left me with a racing heart and a dry mouth.

Slowly she moved her mouth toward my hard cock; the time seemed to hang as she did so. She seemed to be taking in every vein, every ridge, every single inch of my cock’s skin. She looked up at me and giggled.

“It has been a while since I had the use of a nice hard cock, Zak. I am so going to enjoy this,” Sue said, her voice thick with lust. I could feel the gust of her breath on my cock as she spoke. It made my cock jerk and swell.

When her mouth was just an inch from the tip of my cock, she looked up at me and broke the silence.

“Zak, last night you made me come with your lips and tongue. Tonight is my turn to pleasure you. Please fuck my mouth, and when you are ready to cum just let me have it all!” she said with a smile.

She licked her lips and without further ado, her lips touched the mushroom-shaped helmet of my cock.

She kissed and licked it, lavishing it with affection. Sue soon had one hand stroking the shaft of my knob and one hand caressing my ball sack. The pleasure was amazing I kept looking down at her as she licked and sucked on the very tip of my cock. She seemed to go on for ages before she looked up at me and smiled before taking my erection into her mouth.

She let out a deep groan as my cock slid into her mouth.

Her wet lips sliding up and down the length of my shaft drove me crazy. She stopped for a second to get into a better position kneeling on the floor before me, and once again, she slurped my cock into her mouth, so warm and wet. Sue started to fuck her own mouth with my throbbing cock.

Her hands were holding onto my hips as my dick slid in and out of her mouth. I moved my penis slowly and deeply inside her. Judging by her moans and groans, she was enjoying this as much as I was. I could feel her tongue around against my cock as she sucked on me.

She sucked me hard; she sucked me soft she slid her lips along the shaft and ran them over my bell end. She went down on it until her chin was hitting my balls and she sucked at its very tip. She was on a real mission and it was amazing.

“Oh, Sue that feels bloody amazing “I purred as she worked on my cock.

She looked up at me and winked before sliding her lips all the way down my shaft and holding it there. It was so erotic to have her just holding me in her mouth. we stayed like that for what seemed ages. I ran my fingers through her hair as she worked her lips up and down my shaft.

Now and again, I could feel her tongue lashing at my organ, and it made me shudder with passion. It was all too much, and my hips started to move of their own accord. Sue did not stop me so I was sure she getting as much enjoyment of sucking me as I was.

I started to fuck her mouth slowly at first, slow strokes, deep strokes no matter how deep I went Sue did not flinch. I slid it in and out in and out and the feeling was amazing. The harder I pumped my erection into her mouth the more Sue seemed to like it and that made me even hornier.

By now, I was holding the back of Sue’s head and pumping my cock into her mouth. I felt her hands move from my hips and slide over my buttocks, her nails digging into the flesh and pulling me as far into her mouth as I could go.

My hands moved from her head to her back; I could feel the straps of her bra as I lightly caressed her. My own passion and excitement were getting to be too much. I was doing all I could to hold back and to enjoy the sensation for as long as possible. It was a hard job trust me ... My hips started to move on their own and I felt my balls start to tighten. I knew I would not be able to hold back for long. I called out a warning to Sue, but she took no notice. If anything, she tried to suck me harder. It was as if she was trying to suck the cum straight from my balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.