Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

My week at school seemed to drag by, I had popped into Mrs Brown’s shop a couple of times, but the place was always busy, far too busy to chat let alone do anything else. It did not mean my cock did not react to seeing her. Also, it did not mean I did not wank each night, and some mornings, thinking about Mary and her sexy body.

On Thursday after school, I had football practice and it was early evening as I rushed home to do my homework, but my mother was on the doorstep waiting for me. She asked me if I would go to Mrs Brown’s shop to pick up some bread and milk for tea. I did not have time to change my clothes before dinner; I just jumped on my bike and headed off to the shop.

To be honest I was not as eager as I found going in the store and not being able to touch Mary very frustrating. Every time I saw her, I just wanted to grab her and kiss those cherry-red lips. I wanted to hug her and cuddle her every time I saw her. I wanted to hold her close and feel her warmth.

When I wandered into the shop that evening, Mary was busy serving at the counter. As she finished with the last customer, she walked to the door, flipped the sign from open to closed and slid the bolt across before turning to face me, a big broad smile spread across her lips.

“Okay, you get in that storeroom,” Mary said as she pushed me toward the door at the back of the store. I was worried I had done something wrong.

I pushed the door open and held it open as Mary walked inside. As soon as the door was shut behind us, Mary turned and kissed me passionately. Our lips locked as we embraced, and our bodies moulded into each other. Mary pushed me away.

“Zak, I have an itch that needs scratching,” she giggled as she slipped her skirt off followed quickly by her tights and knickers.

“You are going to fuck me, Zak,” Mary almost whispered, “and I want you to fuck me nice and hard.”

She turned and placed her hands flat on the desk, her legs spread wide apart, her arse pointing out invitingly at me. I moved up close and quickly lowered my trousers; I slid my hand between her strong, meaty thighs, and gave her smooth pussy a stroke. I stroked her lips and found she was already wet. I dropped to my knees behind her, kissing her buttocks, biting on them gently, just nibbling really.

“You are becoming a real dirty little fucker!” she groaned as I went to work on her amazing body.

The faster I licked the more Mary groaned; she moaned, even more, when I pushed a finger into her plump pussy and that excited me. I fingered her tight cunt as I lapped at her sexy wrinkled anus. I slid two more digits inside her tight twat, hearing her gasp as I thrust them deep into her.

“Mmmm mm yes oh Zak that’s so nice” she muttered as my fingers explored her velvety pussy.

I drove them in and out, fucking her tight pussy with my fingers. Mary leaned forward, her body almost resting on the desk. My cock by this time was hard as nails. It was throbbing with anticipation.

I pulled my fingers from her and taking my shaft in my hand, rubbed the tip along her arse crack. She purred as my cock slid over her skin.

I was that excited I left a snail trail of pre-cum over her arse before rubbing down over her wet pussy.

“Oh, that feels good honey!” she groaned, “please fuck me, please make me cum!”

The feeling of her soft wet flesh on the tip of my cock was amazing. I slipped the tip into her, holding it just inside her velvety wet love tunnel.

Mary sort of wiggled her hips and once again urged me to fuck her, and I rammed my cock deep inside, causing Mary to groan loudly. I rammed it roughly and hard into her soft, yielding pussy. I rammed my erection into her several times, just slamming it deep into her my balls bouncing off her as I bottomed out into her.

I was pounding her for all I was worth and from the noises that were emanating from Mary my ministrations were having the desired effect.

“Fuck me, Zak ... Oh, you do know how to make me happy!” she moaned as I rammed my thick, hard dick into her tight love tunnel.

After a few long hard strokes, I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her with nice slow strokes. Savouring the feeling of her pussy pulsing around my shaft.

I pulled my dick out of her cunt and drove it back home. I did this several times, pulling my cock out so that the tip rested on her pussy lips, then drove it deep inside her. I loved the feeling as the helmet pushed past her tight love lips. Mary’s groaning told me that this was as good for her as it was for me...

“Shit that’s good, don’t stop ... please don’t stop!” she sighed.

My fingers were leaving welts in her skin I was gripping her hips so hard!

She was soon laid over the desk, groaning and panting. As I drove my cock into her, she drove her hips back at me maximizing her pleasure as well as mine. My needs took over and I started to fuck her hard and deep. Her hands were gripping the desk so hard her knuckles were shining white.

I continued to fuck Mary, driving my cock deep inside her, building up a steady rhythm. My hips slammed off her big sexy ass. I grabbed her hips to give myself more advantage, and I was driving into her with long deep strokes.

“Yes Zak, fuck me ... fuck me...” She purred.

Her pussy was like a velvet glove around my cock, so soft and smooth. I could feel her inner muscles gripping me as I drove in and out of her, pumping her lovely wet cunt for all I was worth. I felt her go all stiff and tense, and she let out a big groan and shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body.

“Oh, fuck, that was good,” she whispered. “Don’t stop, please, fuck me, Zak, fuck me nice and hard!”

I am never one to let anyone down, so I drove deeper and harder into Mary’s pussy. I had one hand on her hips while the other hand was on one of her shoulders pulling her backwards as I thrust my dick into her. She must have been very excited as I could hear her pussy squelching while I fucked her.

In and out I drove my cock, in and out deeper and harder.

I was thrusting in and out deeper and harder, faster and with more and more power.

Boy, I was glad I had had a wank before school, as I seemed to be lasting longer than normal. Mary was panting from our mutual exertions.

“Yes, oh, fuck, yes,” she called out as I rammed my erection into her.

I felt her hand slip between my legs, and she grabbed my hairy balls, digging her nails into my scrotum softly. I rammed my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. Mary’s groans were getting louder, and she was gripping my balls with one hand and the desktop with the other.

I felt my body start to quiver and quake, as my orgasm began to rise up in the pit of my stomach. My cock started to swell, and I felt a sudden rush of pressure in my balls. I came with a great yelp. I felt the cum flying out of my throbbing cock, and almost at the same time, Mary let out a huge groan and a high-pitched squeal.

Her body went limp and she collapsed over the desk. I collapsed over her, resting my head on the small of her back ... I could hear her heart beating, and all the time she was letting out little whimpers.

After a few minutes, my cock wilted and slid from its haven. I looked down and saw my seed rolling down Mary’s legs; she turned to face me and smiled, still out of breath.

She hopped up onto the desk and pulled me to her.

“I have a big treat for you this weekend, Zak, boy,” Mary said, as she kissed my lips. “Be at my house around ten o’clock on Sunday morning.”

I watched as Mary cleaned herself up while I got dressed.

A few minutes later, with my shopping bags hooked over the handlebars of my bike, I cycled away from the shop with a huge smile on my face.

The rest of the week just flew by; I woke up late on Sunday morning and had a quick shower and a crafty wank before running downstairs. My mother and father were in the kitchen. I had intended to grab a drink of juice and get my horny ass down to Mary’s place as soon as possible. However, they had other thoughts.

“Good morning,” I said, as I walked over to the refrigerator to grab a drink.

“Morning, son,” my mother said in that voice she used when I had done something wrong. “Please sit down. We need to have a chat with you.”

I froze to the spot; the first thought that entered my head was that they had found out about Mary and me. Shit and double shit. My heart was racing...

“Mom, I am meeting up with some guys from school and I am late already,”

I said edging my way toward the door.

“Son please sit down. This is very important,” my dad growled and when he growled, I always did as he said.

I was almost sure at that point that they knew about my visits to Mary Brown.

I sat at one end of the table, out of reach of my dad’s fist, just in case. I looked at my mom and she must have guessed I was worried. So, she gave me a smile that always told me I was not in trouble.

“It’s okay son you are not in trouble” she smiled.

She placed cups of tea in front of me and my dad and then she sat down.

“Honey it is like this, your Auntie Sue needs some help at the stables. Since Uncle John left her, she has struggled and she cannot afford to take on any full-time staff,” my mother said.

“And?” I asked not sure where this was going.

“We have said that you will go down there for the duration of the summer school holiday,” my father said. The look on his face told me that it was a done deal.

Our summer holiday was a great time, almost two months off from the drudgery of school. I had plans already made, both with my mates and the gorgeous Mary Brown.

“But why me?” I asked. I was sure that all the pleading in the world would not change their minds but still, I had to try.

“We think it would do you good to get away for a month or two. There would be fresh air, new surroundings, and a bit of hard work.” She replied.

“Do I have a choice?” I asked moodily. The only thought I had was that my fun with Mary would end and she might find another lad to have fun with.

“No, we have told Sue that you will be there and that’s final.” My father, the voice of reason, butted in.

“But I know nothing about running a stable!” I moaned.

“Sue will teach you all you need to know” he retorted, “and most of it will be cutting grass and painting things.”

“But Dad...” I started to say but he interrupted me.

“Zak, it is like this you are going, and you will help out and try to help out”

with that, he stood up “Right I am off to work, I will see you both later!”

As soon as he was out of earshot, I turned to Mom.

“Mom, do I have to go?” I asked, I could hear the desperation in my own voice.

“A bit of hard work will put some muscles on those bones.” She said as she cleared the breakfast things from the table.

“You will enjoy the visit, Zak, plus you will be helping out Auntie Sue and she really is struggling out there on her own,” my mother said, trying to persuade me.

We argued it out for the next ten minutes, but I knew, once my dad had made up his mind there was no budging him. Therefore, it had been decided and whether I liked it or not that was my summer sorted!

I was gutted...

The following Friday our school would break up for the summer holiday and, as soon as I had finished school, I would be taken to the train station and would spend two months shovelling horse shit and painting fences at Aunt Sue’s stables.

I left the house less than happy. I had foreseen a summer of education and fun at Mary’s house. This could be the last afternoon of fun I had between the thighs of my older lover, and I was determined to make the most of it. I cycled over to her house as fast as my legs would take me.

As I cycled along, I tried to place Aunty Sue, but I hardly remember her and as much as she was family and blood is thicker than water, I was a horny teenager with a busty, sexy, teacher and the last thing I wanted was my education to stop at this point.

I could not place Aunty Sue, I guess we had met at some family function, a wedding or christening but I could not place her.

The more I thought about it the more I hated the idea of going away for the summer.

To say I was devastated would have been an understatement and, by the time I got to Mary’s, I was almost in tears. I dropped my bike in the driveway and I knocked on the door. After a few seconds, she was there standing in her big fluffy bathrobe with a mug of tea in her hand. She gave me a peck on the cheek, a cheery smile.

“Hello, honey,” she said and walked back toward the kitchen.

I turned and shut the door behind me and followed her in. Then she turned to face me and, as soon as she did, she must have realized that something was wrong.

“Are you okay, Zak?” she asked, taking my hand in hers. “You don’t look very happy this morning.”

“To be honest I am not” I replied.

I sat down at her kitchen table and told her the story; she listened intently, as she stroked my hand. Once I had finished, she stood up, beckoned me to her, and she hugged me. Not the kind of hug my mom gives me but a sensual hug, more of a cuddle.

“It’s only a couple of months, babe, and I will be here when you get back,” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

“I know but...” I tried to argue, but Mary interrupted me.

“Zak, this could be our last afternoon together for a while, and I am going to make it an afternoon that you remember for the rest of your life,” she said as she held me tight.

Mary took my hand in hers and led me up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, Mary turned to face me and shrugged the robe from her shoulders. My heart nearly jumped out of my throat.

She had on the sexiest thing I had ever seen, I found out later it was called a Basque - black with a red trim, it pushed her boobs up and out giving her the most amazing cleavage - a tiny pair of black panties, and her legs were clad in the sheerest of sheer black hold-ups. How had I not noticed those before?

No words were spoken, nor time was wasted. We just embraced and kissed. It was the kiss of those that have been apart far too long, gently, softly then changing to animalistic, with all tongues and grunts of pleasure and passion and then back to gentle loving kisses, groaning mmmm and aahs into each other’s mouth. Mary took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

She started to undress me; unbuttoning my shirt, her fingers dancing over my chest and nipples, she tugged the shirt out of my trousers and dropped it to the floor. Mary’s lips tugged at my nipples and her tongue left rings of saliva around them; and every now and then, she ran the broad tip of her tongue over the very sensitive tips, sending electric shocks through my body. My nipples grew beneath her touch. My fingers brushed my skin every so often and just the slightest little contact would send me wild.

Her fingertips were running all over my chest. We kissed again, tongues fighting, her hands stroking my back, my hands gripping her big, gorgeous ass, kneading the flesh of her buttocks through the sheer material of her panties. I felt her hands stroking and scraping over my back.

I was sure her long fingernails were leaving welts in the skin and I did not care, we were both caught up in the moment...

She dropped to her knees and I kicked off my shoes. Mary unbuckled my belt, pulling it through the loops of my jeans and she dropped it on the floor beside my shirt. The buttons of my jeans popped open and they were soon bunched up around my knees.

I stepped out of them and gasped as I felt Mary kissing the soft flesh of my stomach. I gasped again as her teeth bit into my belly playfully. Mary’s fingers slid into my briefs and her fingers traced a pattern down my hard shaft all the way to my balls; she grabbed a tuft of pubic hair and gave a gentle tug. She cupped and fondled my balls before giving my dick a few soft tugs.

My briefs were soon down around my ankles and Mary was stroking the length of my throbbing shaft. I was as hard as a rock. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my erection and slowly she stroked me, gently wanking me off. Her face was just inches from my erection, and she had an amazing look of satisfaction on her face, like a cat that had got the cream.

She played with me, stroked me, and fondled me. Her fingers traced the lines of my veins her nails scrapped my soft skin, her fingers danced over my cock and balls, it was as if she was entranced with my organ. She seemed to play with it for ages, and I was amazed at my own stamina and willpower not just to shoot my load into her face. All the time she occupied herself with my cock and balls I tried to block out the feelings of immense pleasure that were coursed through my body.

“You have such a gorgeous dick Zak” she groaned, and I felt myself blush.

She held my cock in her hand and rubbed it over her face, rubbed it over the downy flesh of her cheeks.

She took her hand and enveloped it around my shaft and then slurped the head of my cock into her warm mouth. She held it there for a few seconds before drawing her lips up around my shaft. She let my erection slip from between her lips and started to wank me. She took her time stroking, caressing, and fondling my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.