Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

It was Saturday morning, and I was lying in my bed thinking about all the fun I had had last weekend, just thinking about Mary’s sweet red lips around my cock was enough to get my cock as hard as an iron bar. I heard my mom calling me down for breakfast, but I ignored her yelling. I grabbed a tissue and started my Saturday morning ritual.

I spat on my hand before I started stroking my morning wood; it was much easier now that I had real-life images in my mind to think about as I wanked myself.

I was thinking about Mary’s big, beautiful boobies. I was starting to stroke faster as I began thinking about sucking on her huge, brown nipples. Instead of wondering what it would be like to have her lips around my dick, I had real-life memories to relive as I jerked off.

I was well into my stride when I heard my mom walking up the stairs. Quickly I hid the tissue and picked up a book as if I had been engrossed in reading. My Mother came into my bedroom and put a mug of tea and some toast on the table next to the bed.

“Good morning come on sleepy head. I have a few errands for you today,” she said as she pulled open my curtains flooding the room is sunshine. She opened the window and fresh air filled the room.

I started to complain until I heard her mention of going to the grocery store. I was soon up and out of my bed; I showered and got dressed before heading to the kitchen. My mom was deeply immersed in a conversation with Miss Elliot over a cup of tea.

They stopped chatting as soon as I entered the kitchen. Miss. Elliot was the school secretary and one of my mother’s best friends. She lived on the far side of town and before Mary Brown had taken me in hand so to speak, Miss. Elliot had been one of the many women I had thought about while having a sneaky wank.

Miss. Elliot was pretty, a short woman, barely five foot tall. She had long blonde hair that she always wore in a ponytail. She always looked very sexy at school in her two-piece business suit; it always seemed very tight over her rump and the swell of her boobs, boobs that were not huge but that swelled so very nicely under her white blouse. I knew many of the guys at school who admitted having a crush on her. She always wore little round glasses and sexy perfume. She was like a little, sexy doll.

Many of the lads at school would ask her for forms and booklets, or even just go into her office to get a glimpse of her thighs and arse. Many bets were going around to see who would be the first to find out if she wore tights or stockings.

Some of the guys told stories about how Miss Elliot took the head boy in hand every year and made a man of him, but we all knew that was bull shit. It was one of those urban myths that did the rounds of the school. We had quite a few.

There was one about the nuns that were part of the teaching staff at the neighbouring catholic school all being lesbians that groomed the female students.

There was another about one of the female PE Teachers having sex in the showers with a lad from the sixth form.

We all knew they were bullshit but every year they did the rounds ... and every year they were embellished.

“Good morning, Miss. Elliot. How are you today?” I said, giving her the once over.

She was dressed in a loose cotton blouse and a pair of tight blue jeans. She was looking very casual but at the same time nice and very sexy. Even the way she held her teacup to her lips was sexy. I felt my cock stirring in my boxers.

“I am well, thank you, Zak. How are you this fine morning?” she replied with a smile, brushing a wisp of hair out of her eyes.

“I’m good, thank you,” I said before turning to my mom. “So, Mom, do you have the shopping list?”

My Mother gave me the shopping list and some cash; I wished my mother and Miss Elliot a great day and off I went.

I cycled down to the store. Mary was serving another customer as I walked in, but she did manage to give me a sexy little wink as I browsed the shelves. When her customer left, she wandered over to the stock room door and beckoned me to follow.

Once inside, she locked the door and turned to give me a big hug, and our lips locked. I could taste the lipstick she used and immediately felt myself getting hard. Mary must have felt it too because she reached down between us and gave my cock a rub through my trousers.

God, I was hard. I reached out and gave one of Mary’s big boobs a squeeze through her blouse.

“You really are getting the bug for this, aren’t you?” Mary laughed.

We made out for a few minutes; our hands roamed each other’s bodies and our lips locked in a passionate embrace. It took the bell that rang when the door in the shop opened to interrupt us.

“Zak wait back here while I sort out this customer,” Mary told me as she headed out of the stock room. I heard the bell ring several times, as I waited for what seemed like ages for her to return. Mary eventually called me back to the storeroom; the shop was now empty.

“It is getting busy, Zak. Let’s save our fun for tomorrow,” Mary said with a wink.

I reluctantly agreed and sorted out my purchases. As I was paying for the groceries, Mary smiled at me and tossed a Mars bar into the bag.

“Save that for tomorrow, you will need the energy!” she said with a giggle.

I was so impatient, I wanted to know what she had planned but when I asked, she just smiled.

“Today you are a boy and tomorrow you will be a man. How about we meet at my house at ten o’clock tomorrow morning, Zak.” She said with a smile, a smile that made me melt. It made my knees go weak.

Mary’s hand caressed mine as she handed me back my change. I so wanted to take her in my arms there and then and snog the face off her but the sound of the door opening, and that bloody bell broke the spell. I grabbed my shopping and left the store; I traded elicit winks with Mary as I walked out of the door.

As I cycled home my heart was pounding and my head was full of wild thoughts about the following day, I knew there was no way I would sleep that night!

I spent the day with my mates playing football in the park, I wondered if they would ever believe me if I told them about the fun and games I was having with the sexy Mrs Brown. Not that I would ever tell them, it was our secret and I had promised to keep it that way. She had trusted me and I needed to repay that trust.

Dad was out on Saturday night, having a few drinks with his mates.

So, Mom treated us to fish and chips, and we watched television together, but I was in bed nice and early.

The sun shining through my bedroom window woke me around eight o’clock on Sunday morning. I had my normal wank in the shower, all the time thinking about Mary’s big, beautiful body. After I had showered and dressed, I went down to the kitchen.

There was a note on the table. My folks had gone to visit my aunt Sue; Sue was my mother’s younger sister, and she had her own stables in the country. The note said that my breakfast was in the oven and that they would not be back until late that evening.

‘Good, ‘I thought to myself, ‘all day without having to worry about getting home.’ I ate my breakfast, all the time looking at the clock willing it to speed up. I did not want to arrive too early and annoy her. I arrived at Mary’s house just before ten o’clock.

I parked my bike in the garage and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I knocked a bit harder and still, there was no answer. I waited for a few minutes and thoughts started to drift into my mind that perhaps Mary had had second thoughts. My heart sunk in my chest and my mouth went dry.

I turned on my heels and was about to get back on my bike when I saw Mary walking up the road, a bag in her hand. She winked as she got closer to me and opened the door letting us in.

“Good morning, Mary,” I said with a smile as wide as a Cheshire cat.

“I’m sorry I am late, Zak!” She said as she put the bags down. “I had sorted out some bits and pieces for us and left them at the shop.”

When she had I moved up close to her and kissed her on her cherry red lips.

“It is okay. I was not worried,” I lied, as I smiled back at her.

“Good, as there was nothing to worry about,” she said with a grin and she stroked my cheek.

We stood in the hall and kissed for what seemed like ages before Mary pulled away and, taking me by the hand, led me upstairs toward the bedroom. Once inside, she sat on the edge of the bed and patted the bed for me to join her.

“So today, Zak, we are going to continue your education,” Mary said in a solemn voice. “But once again you must promise me, you’ll never tell a soul or we could both get into lots of trouble,”

I took her hand in mine and held it tight.

“Mary, I promise I will keep this our secret until my deathbed. Nobody will ever know about us, okay?” I said, looking into Mary’s hazel eyes.

And I meant it, this was not the sort of story I could tell my mates at school or at football. If I did, I knew it would be all around the town before the day was out. To make the most of this opportunity I had to keep it under wraps. In my head, Mary Brown was taking me into her confidence and I had to make sure I did not do anything to break that confidence.

Mary stood up and kicked off her shoes; she was standing before me looking like a vision of loveliness.

“So, Zak, would you like to undress me please?” Mary purred.

I was nervous at first, but I stood up and slowly started to unbutton her blouse, working from her neck down. My eyes took in her amazing cleavage. She really did have a big pair of tits. Her cleavage seemed to go in forever.

I gazed at her big, beautiful titties.

They were milky white crisscrossed with light blue veins, her bra was lacy and white, and I could make out the dark brown circles around her big nipples. I walked around behind her and slid the blouse from her arms. I folded it as best I could and placed it on the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

I took my time to admire her big boobs, gazing at the deep, freckled valley of her cleavage. I cupped my hands over the lacy cups of Mary’s bra and stroked her titties, squeezing them gently. Her nipples responded almost immediately.

“Okay, young man, my skirt next, if you please,” Mary said, her voice low and sultry.

This was new territory for me; I noticed a button and a zip on one side, so I unfastened them. Mary gave a sexy little wiggle and the skirt slid to the floor. It landed ruffled around her ankles. I took Mary’s hand in mine and steadied her as she stepped out of the skirt. I picked it up and folded it, adding it to the blouse on the chair.

She stood before me in stockings, which were dark with a band of black lace at the top. They seemed to encase her thighs, and there seemed to be a strip of elastic holding them up. Her knickers were somewhat funny, just a triangle of lacy fabric covering her pussy, held up by a string around her middle, another string disappearing between her buttocks. I must have been staring because Mary let out a little cough. I looked up at her.

“Do you like them, Zak?” She asked, “The stockings are called hold-ups, and the panties are what is known as a G-string.”

I spent some time drinking in the vision in front of me.

“Do you find them sexy?” Mary asked breaking the spell.

I took my time and surveyed her big, beautiful body again before I answered her question.

“Mary, you look so gorgeous. You look sexier than any of the models in those tittie magazines,” I said as I gazed over her sexy body. She was indeed sexy. My cock started to harden as my eyes devoured her body.

“You do say the nicest things young man!” she said with a wink.

I dropped to my knees in front of her kissing the swell of her lower belly. I slid my hand from her knee up her inner thigh, feeling the smooth fabric of the stockings under my fingers. The sexiest part was where the stockings stopped, and my fingers brushed over the soft sexy flesh of her plump thigh. My fingers caressed the warm flesh, moving closer and closer to the black silky triangle that covered her twat. I was sure I could feel the heat of Mary’s excitement emanating from her.

“I am glad you like them!” Mary said, stroking the top of my head. “I like to dress up in sexy undies. It makes me feel good about myself, makes me feel special.”

“You are very special, Mary,” I said as I stood up.

I reached out and pulled Mary close to me. As I kissed her lips, I felt her tongue enter my mouth, and I could feel her hands stroking my back, holding me close. My hands reached around to grab her big sexy bottom. My fingers gripped her firm buttocks, kneading the globes of firm flesh. Mary was kissing my neck and nibbling my ear lobes, and I returned the favour, kissing and licking her.

“I’m so horny,” she almost groaned. “Let’s get you undressed, my boy.”

I stood back and pulled my t-shirt over my head throwing it toward the chair and missing. I quickly kicked off my trainers and rolled my socks off. I unzipped my jeans and started to remove them. Mary dropped to her knees before me and slid my jeans off for me.

I held onto her shoulders while I stepped out of them. She was kissing my belly, her hand rubbing my cock through the material of my boxer shorts.

I was hard already, and I was sure there would be a little tell-tale mark on my boxers where my pre-cum had dribbled from my cock. I closed my eyes as she ran the tip of her index finger down the bulge my erection was making in the boxers. I held my breath as she gripped my shaft through the thin material.

“Looks like you are ready for some fun young man!” she purred as she ran her fingers up and down the length of my cock through the fabric of my undies.

After a few seconds, I felt Mary’s fingers slip inside the waistband of my boxers; she slid them down very slowly. My cock sprang free, already as hard as a rock. I looked down at Mary; she seemed mesmerized with my dick. She slipped her index finger into her mouth and then ran her wet digit around the crown of my cock and down the shaft to my balls. It felt like heaven to me. Then she slid my foreskin back exposing my shiny helmet.

“Zak, I am going to make you cum now.” Mary’s lips kissed the soft skin of my belly and she rubbed the hard shaft of my cock over her downy cheek.

“So that your first time in my cunt lasts as long as possible!” she purred.

Her tongue ran in circles around my belly button. I loved it when she talked dirty!

“I want your first fuck to be memorable.” She sighed.

The tip of her tongue traced a line down toward my groin.

“I want you to be able to really enjoy it without worrying about coming too early” she sighed.

I groaned aloud. The anticipation was killing me; I was desperate for Mary to suck me off.

Mary stuck her tongue out and licked up my shaft to the head, then she sucked my cock into her hot, wet mouth with a dirty-sounding slurp. I felt her lips form a seal around the shaft as I felt her tongue all around my rod. I felt one of her hands cupping my balls. Her nails grazed the taut skin of my balls as she sucked me gently.

Even though I had wanked off less than two hours ago I was still as Horny as hell. My hips started up a little thrusting motion, letting nature take over my body. I ran my fingers through her hair as my thrusts became strokes.

I looked down to watch my cock slid in and out of her mouth. It was the most amazing sight of seeing my rigid knob going between her lips.

Her eyes were looking up at my face watching me as my cock began to slowly, and gently fuck her mouth. She let my cock slip out for just a second.

“Do not hold back, baby. Just do what comes naturally, okay?” Mary growled up at me.

That was an offer that made me smile, I so wanted to spunk into her mouth, to empty my balls deep inside her.

Mary took my cock in her hand and then sucked it back into her mouth. Her ruby-red lips slipped over the mushroom-shaped helmet of my cock. Her mouth was warm on my dick. I could feel her tongue as it swirled around my cock head even as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft.

Her manicured, red fingernails scraped over my ball bag, and every so often her hands cupped them, gently squeezing, and making me gasp with pleasure and pain at the same time.

My head was spinning with the absolute pleasure of feeling her sucking on my throbbing erection.

Mary was really working my cock, her lips sliding down my shaft until her nose was buried in my pubic hair, then dragging them back up until she was sucking on the ridge of my cock head. I could feel her tongue flicking at the slit at the top of my knob. She held the very tip of my cock in her mouth and her left hand wrapped around the base of my shaft, slowly wanking me off into her mouth.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my balls began to tighten. I knew I was close to coming. My hands slid to Mary’s head, stroking her flowing locks again.

“Mary, I am almost ready to shoot my load. You better take me out of your mouth,” I groaned, at the same time hoping she would take my load into her mouth.

Mary did not even answer. Her hands slipped behind me and I felt her nails dig into my buttocks. My hips started to move of their own accord; I was now actually fucking Mary’s mouth, one of my hands held the back of her head as my erection slid in and out of her lips.

The pleasure was far too much and even though I had tossed myself off that morning I knew I would not last long. My need was too much, my desire was strong.

Mary let my knob slip from her mouth, and she ran a flurry of kisses down its length before kissing and sucking my balls. I felt her tongue on the soft skin that is between my balls and arse.

She ran a line with her tongue up over my balls and the shaft of my cock before slipping my erection back into her warm mouth. In one movement she slid it all the way in until I was fully in her before dragging her lips slowly all the way back until only my mushroom-shaped head was between her lips. It was all too much, and I knew that I could not hold back. I tried to warn her again, tried to call out but my body would not do as my mind requested.

I groaned through clenched teeth, and I felt my cock swell. I was breathing heavily, moaning, and groaning. My whole body went rigid and I felt my cock explode. My thick hot cum shot out and into Mary’s mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt. I do not know how she swallowed it all without choking, but she did. My body went weak as my cum shot out it was so powerful; I was sure I could see little stars dancing before my eyes.

It seemed like my orgasm went on forever but finally, I stopped shooting and my body slowly began to relax. My head felt light and there were pulses of pleasure shooting through my body.

Mary slipped my cock from between her ruby-red lips and smiled up at me.

“You know, Zak, you really taste good. That is the best cum I have tasted in a long while.” She said and let out a giggle before licking her lips.

“Oh my God Mary, that was amazing. Thank you so much,” I said. My voice was hoarse and shaky. She moved up to the top of the bed and lay beside me. She boobs resting on my chest.

“Zak, there is no need to thank me. We are here to please each other and take pleasure in each other,” Mary explained, stroking my chest with her red tips fingers.

Mary sat up and kissed me. At first, I was a little hesitant, especially when I realized that the strange taste on Mary’s lips was my cum. Then I thought if she had been good enough to suck my cock, well, I should be man enough to kiss her afterwards. To be honest, it did not taste all that bad to me either. Mary broke off from the kiss and lifted her boobs bouncing them in front of me.

“So, Zak, my body is all yours!” Mary giggled. “What would you like to do with it first, young man?”

I smiled up at her, remembering her advice from my last visit.

“May I kiss your pussy, please, Mary?” I asked, I so wanted to taste her and give her what I hoped was something close to the feelings and excitement she had just given me!

Mary slid back onto the bed without a word and lay on her back. Propped up against the pillows, she bent her legs at the knees and spread her legs. I knelt between them and gave her inner thighs some kisses. The flesh was so soft, the silky stockings rubbed against me and I loved the feeling. I took the string around her waist in my hands and Mary lifted her bum to allow me to pull off her G-string.

There was something different. When I had bathed Mary’s twat last weekend, I was sure she had a hairy bush covering her cunt. This week she was almost fully shaven; Mary must have sensed my hesitation.

“I shaved it for you, Zak so that you could get a better look at my sex,” Mary purred, “to make it easier for you to explore.”

She had removed all of her bush apart from a little tuft of pubes just above her clit. I was now seeing her pussy in all its glory without the hindrance of pubic hair. I let my eyes feast on her pussy. I stared openly at her fleshy cunt. Mary’s labia were engorged with blood, and they were just spread a little bit inviting my eyes to look inside her womanhood.

It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen...

I noticed at the top of her pussy there were a few small pearl drops of wetness making her lips shine in the light. I looked Mary in the eye as I sucked one of my fingers, then let my fingers slide over her thick wet pussy. I traced a line around both lips and then let my finger trail down the centre of her cunt. I decided to take my time, remembering how erotic Mary’s teasing had been.

I stroked it, explored it, and ran my fingers all over that lovely smooth pussy. I opened it and slid a finger inside her. It was amazing, I spent ages just examining her pussy. then I leaned forward, and her smell hit my nose. The smell of pure lust the smell of her excitement. I wanted to taste her, so I dropped my face even closer to her pussy.

I started to lick the flesh around Mary’s cunt. I worked my head in big circles moving away from her sex. I kissed and licked her thighs before moving up to the curve of her stomach, licking the smooth, downy flesh. Mary was purring like a contented cat.

“Mmmm that’s nice Zak” she sighed,” Please don’t stop!”

I moved down over her lower belly, covering her in tiny kisses, and licking the soft flesh. Every now and then, Mary twitched when I touched a sensitive area, and twice she held my head moving me to a place that she felt needed attention.

I kissed and licked her plump cunt, gorging myself on the deliciously tasty flesh. All the time I was moving closer to her clitty. Mary was already wet by the time my tongue came into contact with her tasty pussy; I used the very tip of my tongue to trace circles around the tiny bud of her clit. Every so often, I ran the rough tip of my tongue over her nubbin. I used one of my fingers to slip between the lips of her wet, plump pussy.

“You are a quick learner young man” she hummed.

I slid the digit in and out of that cute plump pussy at Mary’s advice, slowly at first, but I soon realized that the faster I did it the more she groaned, and I soon had Mary groaning and moaning. I decided that if one finger could get her groaning a little, two fingers would obviously get her moaning more. When I slid both fingers in together, Mary let out a little squeak of pleasure, so I guessed I was doing something right. Her hips started to move in time with my fingertips.

My tongue was still dancing over her clit whilst my fingers seesawed in and out of her now soaking-wet pussy. I looked up toward her face her eyes were tightly shut, and she was gripping the bed cover as if her life depended on it.

“Oh lord, you are so good at that” she sighed, “I have had women who don’t know their way around a pussy as well as you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.